Blankets

The Time Keeper

"I hope you di...get sic...fall and trip over something Byun Baekhyun." You growled, staring at the ground

You had slipped outside the house, ignoring the pouring rain as you headed towards Baekhyun's house. You managed to grab a taxi, heading towards a clothing store. You quickly made a purchase and decided to walk the rest of the way towards his house.

"Aish, this isn't right. Why should I have to do this?" You snapped, rolling your eyes

You began to walk faster, mentally hitting yourself for not getting an umbrella. Within a few minutes you arrived in front of his house, your arms wrapped tightly around your waist. You began to kick the door, taking deep breaths.

"Who is it?" Baekhyun called out, his voice tired

"Hurry up!" You yelled, blinking

Baekhyun opened the door and stared at you in confusion, examining you as you stepped inside. He shook his head as he grabbed a towel, tossing it in your direction. You glared at him as you threw the bag at him, your teeth chattering.

"I couldn't find your shirt so I bought another one." You sighed, drying your clothes

"You didn't have to bring it in the middle of the night." Baekhyun said, shaking his head

"It seemed pretty important sinced you texted me about it." You rolled your eyes.

Baekhyun ignored you as he went to his closet, pulling out some clothes for you to change into. He slipped inside the bathroom and waited, tapping his feet on the floor as he struggled to stay awake.

"Are you done?" Baekhyun called out, hesitating as he opened the door.

He softly smiled as he stared at your figure, huddled under a soft blanket. Baekhyun leaned in closer and brushed back your hair, frowning as he noticed the way your teeth chattering. He walked to the kitchen and filled a bottle with hot water, quickly wrapping it up and placing it under the blanket.

"Thank you." You murmured, coughing loudly

"You weren't asleep?"

"I'm too cold to fall asleep."

"Are you feeling sick?

"No, I'm just a bit tired." You shook your head.

"I'll get another blanket." Baekhyun replied, standing up

You leaned forward and grabbed his hand, smiling softly at how soft his hand was. Baekhyun sat back down and stared at your face, confusion written all over. He leaned closer and brushed his hand over your forehead, frowning at how hot it was.

"Just stay for a bit," You said. "I just need to close my eyes for a while."

"Are you sure?" Baekhyun questioned. "You don't need to go to the hospital?"

"I'm sure. I just want to close my eyes."

Baekhyun watched as you snuggled closer to him, your hand still in his. He began to pull away, only to find your grasp on him unbreakable. Baekhyun lied down besides you, making sure there was a bit of distance. He closed his eyes and waited for sleep to come.

"Good night."

"Good night Baekkie."

♦♦♦♦♦♦

I didn't know she had a scar on her lip. What happened? Is that why she can't seem to shut up? Oh god. Her head is so freaking heavy. Should I move her or let her stay? She smells nice though. Is it some kind of perfume?

Baekhyun stared wide eyed at your face. He woke up in the morning to find your arms wrapped around him tightly, your head resting on his arm. Baekhyun tried to slip away but couldn't since you shivered everytime he tried. He winced as he heard the alarm sound, watching as your eyes began to twitch slightly.

"Turn it off." You moaned, snuggling closer

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"You're body is too heavy to move." Baekhyun sighed, shaking his head

"Are you saying I'm fat?" You asked, your eyes slowly opening

"No, I'm just too weak."

You slowly sat up and held onto your head, a raging headache forcing you to keep your eyes closed. You reached out and grabbed Baekhyun's shoulder. Baekhyun snorted as you began to touch his muscles, a wide smile on your face as you felt the firmness and warmth of his body against your skin.

"I don't think so." You replied, shaking your head

"You should really stop that habit of yours." Baekhyun said, rolling his eyes

"What habit?"

"Touching other people's bodies. It's rude."

"I only touch you. You're special." You chuckled, opening your eyes

Baekhyun stared at you as you opened your eyes. He began to take several breaths as his eyebrows scrunched up in confusion. He placed his hand over his chest and felt his heart racing.

What's this?

"Is something wrong?" You asked, staring at Baekhyun

"Nothing. I need to get ready for work." Baekhyun said, standing up

"Oh...okay. I should get going." You stood up. "Can I have my clothes?"

"They're by the kitchen."

"Okay."

Baekhyun grabbed the bag you gave him and stepped inside the bathroom, taking a quick shower. He finished and chuckled at the shirt you had bought him, a light pink color. Baekhyun slipped it on and stepped outside, playfully glaring at you.

"Is this some kind of revenge?" Baekhyun shook his head. "You're pretty bad."

"No, I have one similar to that one." You blushed. "I thought it would look nice."

"Similar?"

"Yeah, I can get you another one if you want."

"No," Baekhyun cried out. "It's nice."

"Thank you." You looked down, a smile on your face.

"Are you hungry?"

"Yeah, a little bit."

"Want to get something to eat?" Baekhyun asked, looking around the room

"If you want," You looked up. "I don't mind."

"But what about your parents? Kai-ssi?" Baekhyun asked, looking at you

"They're on a trip. I'm usually by myself all the time." You shrugged. "I know how to take care of myself."

"You shouldn't come over anymore. It's not right for a girl to sleep at another man's house."

"Baekkie, don't worry." You chuckled.

"Why?" Baekhyun asked, frowning

"I trust you. Who else will I spend the rest of my life with?"

♦♦♦♦♦♦

"Hello Ji Hyun-ssi." Chanyeol said, bowing

"Hello Chanyeol-ssi." You bowed. "How have you been?"

"Fine." Chanyeol snapped. "I'm sure Jongin-ssi is doing well."

"Chanyeol." Kris warned before turning to you. "Are you feeling better?"

"Yeah. I guess my allergies got a little bit better." You nodded, smiling.

"You have allergies?" Baekhyun asked, looking at you

"Huh?" You asked, wide eyed. "Oh! It's nothing."

"We should hurry up. We have to go to work soon." Baekhyun said, smiling

You looked up to see Chanyeol glaring at you, his teeth clenched tightly as he forced himself to smile. You looked at Kris and slowly shook your head, your eyes beginning to brim with tears.

"I should go." You awkwardly laughed. "I forgot I had a doctor's appointment."

"Are you sure?" Kris asked, concerned

"Yeah, it's not a big deal."

"Want me to take you home?" Baekhyun asked, frowning

"No, it's fine," You shook your head. "I can go by myself."

Before Baekhyun or Kris could ask what was wrong, Chanyeol stepped forward and grabbed your hand, leading you away. He smiled and waved at the others before turning to face you. Chanyeol led you towards the main street and hailed a taxi before turning to look at you.

"You should stop."

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean."

"No, I don't." You said, tears forming

"I won't let him get hurt because you can't seem to make up your mind." Chanyeol snapped. "He deserves better than a girl who has a fiancé."

"We're just friends." You answered, shaking your head

"What happens when it becomes something more?"

"It won't get to that point."

"Don't worry," Chanyeol said. "I won't let it happen."

 

♦♦♦♦♦♦

(Author's Note)

Hello!! I came back with another chapter and I hope you enjoyed it! :D I'm sorry the chapter was hidden but my laptop wasn't working. I will try my best to update so please leave many comments my lovely readers!