» jimin'01

〈〈bangtan warrior collection〉〉╎BTS & BAP oneshots╎requests closed!

 

love is so bad

Park Jimin's POV

I sat alone in the dance studio. Only some lights were off as i settled myself in the corner. I stared at the mirrors as my reflection looked back at me. My friends said that there was something different about me. That i have changed.

"You were always full of love and care."

"You always smiled."

"Your words and voice sound so cold."

Those words would repeat in my head again and again. Did i really change? I really don't know. I guess you can say. I used to love and care, but that was before SHE left me. Now i'm left with memories that i want to kill. That i want to erase and forget. But she left me with them. She carved them inside my heart so i could suffer. So i can regret everything that i have done.

"Love is so bad. It became the reason to breathe, but now you block my breath."

I let out a small weak laugh. I guess the more you know about love, you will only become worse than you already are. Love is never perfect. You can never expect a perfect love life. Perfect doesn't revolve around this world. I get angry easily when I used to not. I’m not myself, but I say, ‘what is like me?’ while I know it so well. I don’t see myself clearly because I get embraced by the darkness around me. Even with my eyes closed, I can’t sleep comfortably. I wander all night with these memories haunting me. At such an age, i'm already craving for alcohol, beer, any drink that can keep my head out of everything. Anxiously as I stumble on the rainy streets, I pick up useless fights. My lips that used to whisper only good words, now only swears whenever I breathe.

"You became the reason why I open my eyes, but now you block my sight."

The worse thing than you, is that I can’t get over you. I break apart and become worse. I become worse to other people. Even to the ones i love and care for. But am i to blame you? It was my fault for playing with love. I closed my eyes and sighed.

"It hurts so much...this thing we call love..."

I slowly opened them once i heard footsteps entering the dance studio. Hyungs must be here to get me.

"Jimin..."

I shot my eyes opened and sat straight up. The figure standing in front of me. I must be dreaming. I rubbed my eyes and pinched myself.

"Jimin..." her voice called for me. I quickly stood up.

"C-celina," i stumbled to say her name. She came towards me and hit my chest.

"Are you stupid?!" she yelled. I took her beating. I knew i deserved it so much.

"Do you want to die?!" her voice was starting to get off tone and tears were forming in her eyes.

"Jin told me everything!" she placed one last punch on my chest. She was breathing heavily and so was I. I softly grabbed her hands and without a second thought i placed my lips on hers closing the gap that was between us. We pulled apart and i hugged her tightly smelling the scent i had missed. Her cries were heard and her tears were staining my shirt.

"I thought you were going to live better..." she mumbled onto my chest. "I really thought you were going find someone else."

I laughed and caressed her back, "I couldn't...our memories...it's hurts to remove it from my heart."

"Love is so bad..." she tightened her grip around my waist.

"I know..." i whispered back. "We just need each other...

"that's all that matters..."


bangtan boys & bap
JJANG
NOTES

     


 

I've been writing angst with sad endings, so i thought maybe twist it up and make it happily ever after? XD

i hope you loved it and enjoyed it! And i hope it didn't bore you to death /.\

Jimin is so adorable, i can't imagine him in this all depressed >.<

thank you so much for requesting! <3

 

- COMMANDER IAPPLE