» jhope'03

〈〈bangtan warrior collection〉〉╎BTS & BAP oneshots╎requests closed!

 

i'm your hope !

Aru's POV

I purposely hit him. He smiles. I diss him off. He smiles. Every little evil plan I have done on him, all he ever do is smile and laugh. From time to time I would see him mad but it was still rare. I don't know what's wrong with this guy. Jung Hoseok was his name. But everyone else calls him J-Hope. Because he's hopeful? Psh hopeful my . All he's ever going to be is stupid and annoying.

"Aruuuu~~" I heard a voice. I rolled my eyes knowing exactly who that singing voice belonged to. I looked and at the entrance of my classroom door was a tall slim figure.

"Ugh," I groaned and waited until he ran to my desk.

"Aru! Guess what?!" he nearly screamed into my ears as he slammed his hand on my desk. I looked at him indicating for him to go on.

"I'm going to the summer dance with Hana!" he exclaimed happily. My jaw dropped and for some odd reasons I felt a bit disappointed. He was smiling brightly and his eyes were shining. Whoever looks at him could see his excitement as much as I did.

"O-oh," I managed to say. "Congrats?"

"Are you going to the summer dance?" he sat in the empty desk next to me. "If you don't have a date I can hook you up with one of my friends."

I widened my eyes and immediately shook my head. I rather date the school nerd than go with one of his friends.

"Oh come on, I think Jimin has a thing for you," Hoseok elbowed me and I shook my head in disgust. All Jimin will ever do is flex his arms and boast about his strength. I don't like guys like that.

"Then what about Namjoon?" Hoseok added. Namjoon was worse. He may look normal to you but trust me he isn't. That guy has the tendency to burst out into some weird krumping moves that not even a professional dancer would know. I shook my head and grabbed my things.

"Ah what about Jungkook!" Hoseok smiled. Oh god, not the fetus. Yeah he is good looking but his face is too young. He looks like a baby and he's just too cute to even go on a dance with. Adding to that, the girls in this school would hunt me down and kill me if they knew I was going to go to the summer dance with the fetus. I shook my head again and grabbed my bag. I swung it around my back and headed out as Hoseok followed me.

"Hm...AH! Yoongi hyung!" he suggested. Yoongi was alright. Although his sudden burst of 'sweg' this and 'sweg' could be a bit annoying. I shook my head again and headed downstairs of the building.

"Hmmm...who else is there..." Hoseok was thinking as he followed behind me. "AH! Taehyung!"

Oh god, this guy is worse than the rest. I don't even know what's in him. Is he even human? He does the weirdest things and suggest the weirdest ideas. One time he asked if we can all go skinny dipping together. Oh i don't even know if his mind is even properly working. I shook my head and turned around, "I'm not going to the summer dance."

Hoseok pouted, "Why?"

I should ask him that. Why does he want me to go so much? He already has a date which is none other than the beautiful Hana. Why is he bothering to get me to go? Even if I go what can I do? Dances are boring and all you do is eat and dance. Even homework is more interesting than the dance.

"I wanted you to go," he mumbled and smiled birghtly again. "It's going to be fun Aru!"

"Uh-huh," I nodded my head and turned around. "I'm busy that day so yeah, I'm sorry Hoseok!"

I said before patting his shoulder and leaving for my next class. Really what's with him and wanting me to go? Ehhh. I shook my head and headed towards the next building where my next class was in. School went by fast and it was already over. I was packing my bags and realized Hoseok hasn't shown up. He's usually there waiting by the door for me when my class ends. I wonder what's up with him. I finished packing up and headed out. I looked around and even headed towards his class. He was no where to be found.

"Aru!~" Jimin saw me. I cursed under my breath and sligtly smiled at him. He placed his arm around me and smirked, "So I heard you don't have a date for the summer dance? Do you want to go with me?"

"I'm good," I pushed his arm off. "Have you seen Hoseok?"

"I thought I saw him heading towrads the library," Jimin stated and immediately change subjects back to him. "So I started working out again-."

I left before he could finish his sentence. I didn't need to know whether he stays in shape or not. I headed towards the library and stopped noticing two familiar figures. Ah it was Hoseok and Hana. But why do they looks so sad. I stood far and watched them. I'm not a stalker or anything, really, I was just curious. I watched as Hana bowed and left Hoseok. He looked mad and sad at the same time. He turned and saw me. I widened my eyes and looked around but found no spot to hide. He turned and headed towards a different direction. I quickly followed after him.

"Hoseok!" I yelled but he ignored my call. This kid. I finally caught up to him and stood in front of him.

"Yah!" I yelled at him and stopped realizing that there were tears at the corner of his eyes. I widened my eyes, "H-hoseok."

"Sorry you have to see me like this," he mumbled. I was lost. Something bad happened obviously. Did Hana say soemthing to him?

"She's going to the dance with someone else," Hoseok replied as if answering my question. I was taken back. He slightly laughed, "I guess we're both not going to the summer dance."

"W-what?" I returned back to my senses. He smiled at me and patted my head, "You're always clueless Aru, but that's what I like about you."

Hearing that my heart started beating faster. What is wrong with me? I could feel my cheeks heat up.

"I can walk you home," he smiled and placed an arm around my shoulder. Ok that wasn't helping at all. I could feel my cheek heating up faster and my heart beating super fast. I swear it could explose any second. Hoseok walked but I couldn't seem to move my feet at all. He turned around and looked at me.

"Are you okay?" he asked looking closer at my face. "Omo! Why is your face so red?! Are you sick?"

"Ahni!" I yelled at him. It threw him off and I was quite shocked at my own actions. I sighed, "I'm sorry Hoseok."

"Are you really okay?" he softly asked and cupped my face. "Your cheeks are really hot. I think you're sick."

I widened my eyes at his touch and quickly removed his hands. "I fine!"

"Don't lie to me Aru!" Hoseok stated and moved in closer to my face. "Let's go home and get you treated!"

"Y-yah!" I was already dragged off. He didn't let go of my hand at all. I suggested that we go to my house but then he said his house was closer so he dragged me there instead. He brought me into his house and told me to sit on the sofa. I nodded my head and followed his instructions. He went into the kitchen and got a bowl of cold water and a towel before heading back towards me.

"I'm fine~" I said but he just shook his head. He dipped the towel into the cold water and placed it on my forehead. To be honest, the cold towel actually felt nice. Maybe I was sick. I closed my eyes at the cold sensation.

"Aru," he suddenly called my name.

"Hm?" I replied.

"To be honest..." he trailed off. I opened my eyes and looked at him. "What?"

He slightly smiled, "I wanted to go to the summer dance with you instead."

I froze in my spot.

"What?"

He laughed and and removed the towel from my forehead. He then cupped my face and without a second to waste he pulled my face closer to him and closed the gap between us. I widened my eyes. I wanted to push him back but somehow my body didn't seem to be funtioning. I felt his soft lips on mine. It was nice and sweet. It was something I've never felt before. But I have to admit, it was soemthing I liked. Hoseok pulled back so the two of us could catch our breaths.

"Sorry," he immediately apologize. I couldn't help but laugh at him. It was his turn to be red now. I grabbed the towel and placed it on his forehead, "I think you're sick too."

He looked at me and smiled, "So do you want to be my date for the summer dance?"

I placed my index finger on my chin and thought about it, "No."

He pouted and grabbed a hold of me, "You have to go with me! I'm your hope! Without me you won't be happy!"

"Yah! Jung Hoseok!" I tried to free from him. He held me tightly and whispered into my ears, "I like you Aru."

I stopped struggling and turned to look at him, "Don't tell me you didn't notice my obvious love for you?"

"I didn't," I told him. It was the truth. I never really noticed it. There were times when I thought it was. Hoseok poked my forehead, "You're forever clueless!"

"Yah!" I broke free from his grip. "I like you too~ I don't think you noticed it!"

"I did~" he brightly smiled. "Because you're my hope and I'm your hope!"

I groaned and grabbed the towel again covering his mouth this time with it. Jung Hoseok needs to shut up before he ruins more of my life.


bangtan boys & bap
JJANG
NOTES

     


 

i didn't really know what to write omfff-

I tried to make it long ~ gahhhh

i hope you enjoy it and thank you for requesting ! <3

 

- COMMANDER IAPPLE