» rapmonster'02

〈〈bangtan warrior collection〉〉╎BTS & BAP oneshots╎requests closed!

 

underground love battle

The underground club was crowded once again as the club's weekly rapping competition was held tonight. Namjoon stood with his team on one side of the stage looking at the other competitors. Tonight was a special night as girls were also going up for the rapping competition. His eyes then landed on one tall figure.

"Yong Guk," he gritted his teeth. Yong Guk was and is Namjoon's biggest rival. Yong Guk only smirked and waved back at Namjoon. Furious he turned around and headed for the bar. Without caution he bumped into a small figure. From the looks of it, the figure was aobviously a girl. Her clothes were branded and she had a cap on covering her face from Namjoon's view. Without a word, she walked around Namjoon towards the side of the stage. He stared at her and turned back to go to the bar. Namjoon ordered a small drink and headed back to his friends.

Soon enough the competition started. Many rappers went against each other and many left the club that night after being defeated. First round was boy rappers against boy rappers. The second was the girl rappers against the girl rappers. And the last stage was the final boys rap against the final girls. The first round was heated and crazy. Namjoon wanted to go agaisnt Yong Guk but he went against a different guy. As the first round finished, Namjoon waited at a table with his friends until the 3rd round. He looked at the stage and didn't really bother to watch the girls rap. Their flow is always off and they never choose a good beat. Well at least that's what Namjoon thought. He was talking with his friends until he heard a familiar beat. Namjoon's eyes shifted off to the stage. He was surprised. That girl on stage rapping, her branded clothes, that cap. It was the girl her bumped into earlier. Not only did she catch Namjoon's attention, but also her skills. Her rapping was on beat, she flow perfectly and her postures were also great. Namjoon was blown off his feet. Who was this girl and exactly what have she done to his heart.

"The winner is B-Star!" the host announced. "She will be heading off to the final round!"

"B-Star?" Namjoon mumbled and saw as she exited the stage. Namjoon quickly got up and headed towards her. But he wasn't the only one who wanted to talk to her. Many guys from the crowd headed towards her as well to get her name and number. One held her wrist while another held her arm. Namjoon saw that she was struggling and walked in front of her.

"Jagiya," he smiled at her. This time she looked up and he finally got a full view of her face. His heart started beating faster and faster.

"Oh you're here too oppa~" she smiled back acting along with him. The guys around her pulled their arms back and apologized before leaving. She held her wrist and looked at Namjoon again, "Thanks."

Namjoon laughed, "It's okay, you looked like you needed help."

Jihan nodded and shifted her eyes to the side. Yong Guk was laughing with his group of friends. She couldn't help but smile at him from afar. Jihan had always admire Yong Guk. He was her role model and mostly he was the reason she started rapping in the first place. He inspired her to never give up and she never did. Namjoon trailed his eyes to where she was looking at and scoffed.

"You were impressive up there," Namjoon stated. Jihan turned back her attention to him and smiled, "Thanks. So were you, Rap Monster."

Namjoon smiled. He couldn't believe she would pay attention to him or even get his name.

"You want a drink?" he asked. Jihan looked at him, "Um..."

"I'll treat," he stratched the back of his neck. Jihan nodded and the two headed for the bar. It was quiet between the two as they got their drinks.

"Can I ask..." Jihan mumbled. Namjoon turned his attention towards her.

"Are you close with Yong Guk?"

Namjoon laughed, "Some-what. Why?"

"A-ah, it's nothing," she shook her head and took a sip of her drink. Soon enough the host announce the thrid round and Namjoon and Jihan went their seperate ways towards the stage. Namjoon was desperate to get Jihan as his competition. He wanted to go against her. He was afraid that she might get to go against Yong Guk. Namjoon waited and waited. He was glad Yong Guk went against a different girl. His friends were trying so hard not to laugh at him being all nervous. Namjoon was never nervous before a rap battle. He was always full of confidence. Namjoon's heart was about to burst when he heard the host stated, "Up next we have B-Star against Rap Monster!"

Namjoon smile widely and headed for the stage. He looked at Jihan and she smirked giving him a small nod. The beat started off as Namjoon bowed, "Ladies first."

Jihan nodded and started off dissing Namjoon's skills. He didn't really care much because all he wanted to do was get her heart. The crowds were all into the battle cheering on for Jihan. Once she finished, Namjoon straighten himself up. When he started rapping, everyone's jaw dropped, even his friend's.

Girl, you’re the medicine patch that slowly eases my motion sickness.

Wherever I go I’ll have it under my ear.

The time it takes to fall for you takes 3 seconds.

But I feel as though you’re the meaning of my eternity.

I see visions of you through the tv screen, bathroom mirror, and the sun.

What’s going on...I want to avoid you but I can’t.

Actually it’s not that I want to avoid you.

In fact, I can’t rationalize myself.

Put your thoughts away and just give me a hug, give me a hug.

Put your expensive title of ‘hard to get’ down for today.

Jihan widened her eyes. She didn't expect those kinds of lyrics out of his mouth. To be exact no one did. Without realizing Namjoon walked up to her and pulled her into a hug.

"I like you," he whispered into her ear. The whole crowd screamed and cheered for the two. Jihan's face turned red as she pushed Namjoon off and ran off the stage. Namjoon followed after her and before she could exit the undergroud club, he grabbed a hold of her.

"Hey," he said and turned her around. "I'm sorry."

She didn't dare to look at him. She was still in shock.

"I-i really meant it though," Namjoon released her hand and scratched the back on his neck. "I-i was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime?"

Jihan nodded her head although she didn't lift it up. Namjoon smiled and pulled her into another hug.


bangtan boys & bap
JJANG
NOTES

     


 

omfff- okay i hope you like itt ~ ~

thank you for requesting and sorry it took a while to finish ! ~

 

- COMMANDER IAPPLE