» jungkook'07

〈〈bangtan warrior collection〉〉╎BTS & BAP oneshots╎requests closed!

 

a typical older brother

All the BTS members were excitedly waiting in the dance studio waiting for Taehyung. He had told them that he was going to bring his baby sister over and they couldn't wait to meet the baby. The only one who seemed uninterested was Jungkook. Maybe because he was still a baby, and little kids aren't really his interest. Kim Taehyung entered BTS's dance studio alone with a bright smile.

"Taehyung! Where's your sister?!" the member yelled. Taehyung laughed and put up his hand, "Just hold up a bit, she needs to prepare herself so she doesn't leave a bad impression~"

"Wow she already knows how to do that?" Hoseok asked. Taehyung turned around and shouted, "RiYeon-ah!"

The door slowly opened and a petite slim girl walked through the door. She headed towards where Taehyung was at and stood beside him.

"Everyone meet my baby sister, Kim RiYeon!" Taehyung screamed.

"You could've told us she was older!" Hoseok yelled. "I thought you meant a baby."

Hearing that Jungkook took a peek from his phone. He widened his eyes as he saw RiYeon. She bowed to the other members and when she stood up her hair was flowing perfectly.

"RiYeon, this is Seokjin, Yoongi, Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin, and that boy over there is Jungkook," Taehyung stated pointing to each members. They all greeted her back but Jungkook. He wanted to but when he open his mouth nothing came out. She laughed and smiled, "Oppa, do you guys practice a lot in here?"

"Oh yeah, you want to see our new dance?!" Taehyung asked. RiYeon nodded excitedly and clapped her hands, "Yes please oppa!"

Taehyung and everybody else shuffled to get to their spots including Jungkook. Since he couldn't speak to her at least he should show off some dancing skills. The song started and they danced to the beat. RiYeon watched and happily smile while clapping her hands. When they finished she put two thumbs up, "You guys are all awesome!"

RiYeon had to leave soon because she was going to hang out with her friends. Once she left the building Jungkook pulled Taehyung aside.

"Hyung," he whispered because he didn't want the other members to hear.

"What?" Taehyung looked at him.

"L-look, um I-i want to spend a day with your sister," Jungkook mumbled quickly. Taehyung's happy face turned into a glare, "No."

"W-what, hyung!" he raised his voice a bit. "It's just a friendly hang out. I just want to get to know her more."

"No, I don't want any of my members going out with her," Taehyung stated while crossing his arms. "Sorry Jungkook-ah."

"Hyung~" Jungkook started to whine. "I'll dod anything for you just to get a day with her~"

Taehyung stopped and looked at him, "Anything?"

Jungkook sighed and nodded his head, "Anything."

Taehyung smiled and nodded, "Ok, you must be my slave and do my work for the next 2 months!"

Jungkook widened his eyes, "W-what no!"

"Fine then no date with RiYeon," he turned around and headed off but Jungkook pulled him back.

"Ok ok ok," he stated and brought out his hand, "Deal."

Taehyung shook it and smiled, "Now go buy me something to eat I'm hungry."

 


 

Days passed by as Jungkook was doing everything Taehyung said and he was finally able to meet RiYeon. Taehyung had given her Jungkook's number and she texted him. They texted each other back and forth and soon planned a date to meet up. Jungkook got up and prepared himself. He put on his clothes and fixed his hair making sure he looked good before going out. On the other hand, Taehyung had also changed and he was going to follow after Jungkook. He didn't want to do the mission alone so he dragged Jimin along with him. Jungkook headed out and met up with RiYeon at the park. He greeted her and she greeted him back. The two headed out of the park and went to the stores nearby. Taehyung watched from afar and glared at Jungkook.

"Why am I here again?" Jimin asked but only got pushed back by Taehyung's hand.

"Let's go, they're entering the ice cream parlor!" Taehyung said and grabbed a hold of Jimin's coat and dragged him up. Taehyung and Jimin followed after into the ice cream parlor and sat across the room from Jungkook and RiYeon. Taehyung watched as the two laughed and smiled.

"They look like a cute couple~" Jimin laughed only to earn a smack from Taehyung. He turned back to see Jungkook cleaning ice cream off of RiYeon's nose with his thumb. Taehyung stood up causing some people around them to look at them weirdly. Jimin pulled him back down and covered his face.

"Jeon Jungkook if you touch my sister again I will-," before Taehyung could finish Jungkook had put out his spoon of ice cream for RiYeon to eat.

"That boy is-," Taehyung was about to stomped to their table but Jimin held him back.

"Yah, Taehyung-ah, you're just ruining their sweet time~" Jimin said. Taehyung tried to pull Jimin's hand off but couldn't.

"Oppa," RiYeon's voice was heard. Taehyung stopped and turned around immediately.

"RiYeon-ah~" he brightly smiled. "What are you doing here?"

"Me?" she then looked at Jungkook. "I'm on a date with Jungkook."

"Oh, how sweet," Taehyung brightly smiled at RiYeon but glared at Jungkook who was just smirking at him.

"Let's go eat at the dorm," Taehyung grabbed RiYeon's hand but she tugged it off.

"Oppa, Jungkook's taking me out to eat something after we go shopping," RiYeon stated. "I'm sorry oppa~ next time~"

Taehyung grabbed his chest and acted like he was in pain, "RiYeon-ah how could you do this to oppa?~"

Jungkook rolled his eyes and grabbed RiYeon's hand, "Let's go RiYeon-ah~"

He dragged her out of the ice cream parlor leaving Taehyung and Jimin behind.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!~" Taehyung yelled.


bangtan boys & bap
JJANG
NOTES

     


 

omg i actually like this one XD

omffff- i can just imagine taehyung being like this ~

i hope you enjoy it <3

heheheh thank you for requesting !

 

- COMMANDER IAPPLE