» jin'02

〈〈bangtan warrior collection〉〉╎BTS & BAP oneshots╎requests closed!

 

i'll protect you

"Where are you taking me?" she asked as he dragged her down the busy school hallway and towards the cafeteria. She tried to hide her face behind his back so the other students who were staring at them couldn't see. She didn't feel so good about this and her stomach was starting to churn. Her boyfriend finally stopped at an empty table and got up pulling her along. She fixed her glasses and tried to look at him.

"Aina and I are dating!" he shouted as she widened her eyes. The whole cafeteria became quiet and soon loud gossips were heard. She grabbed his arms and shook her head, "What are you doing Seokjin?!"

"I'm tired of everybody bullying you around," he looked straight into her eyes. He turned around and placed her in front of him, "Anyone who dares to mess with Aina will see the worst side of me!"

And with that he dragged her out of the cafeteria. She looked at him and slightly smile. Although she was against him telling the whole school about their relationship, she had now come to agree that sooner or later the school was going to know about them. Seokjin was one of the school's kingka while she was just the nerd everyone hated and grew to bully. Who would have expected such a relationship to form between the two? No one.

"S-so what do we do now?" Aina slowly asked. Seokjin linked their hands together and smiled brightly at her, "Stay together forever."

She chuckled and lifted her glasses up before he lean down to kiss her lips. Aina blushed and Seokjin wrapped his arms around her. He took Aina to her next class and headed off to his. She sat down as everyone's eyes turn to stare at her. Just then Hyora, the school's queenka, entered. She slammed her hand onto the desk causing the students to turn their attention to her.

"Now, don't be so rude towards Aina~" Hyora stated and headed towards her. Hyora took the empty seat next to Aina and placed her one of her arms around Aina's shoulder.

"If you mess with her I will beat you up," Hyora stated and smiled at Aina. She slowly smiled back and hung her head.

"Oh great, first the kingka and now the queenka?" other classmates were annoyed and irritated. "Lame!"

Hyora grabbed a book and threw across the room towards the student and sighed, "Shut up!"

Aina only watched and when the teacher walked in everybody went quiet. The rest of the lesson was taught in the class and when the time came, the school bell rang. Aina packed her back and stood up.

"Aina~," Hyora smiled and linked their arms together. "I'm having a party tonight at my place and I want you to come."

"I-i-," she stuttered to reply back before getting cut off again.

"Please~~ you're my new best friend and I really want you to be there!" Hyora pleaded and pout. Aina bit her lower lip and slowly nodded her head, "If it is alright with you, can I bring someone?"

"It must be a girl," Hyora stated. "It will only be a girl party."

"Ah..." Aina hung her head in disappointment. "O-ok."

"You'll come?" Hyora held her. Aina nodded her head, "I will."

Hyora hugged her tightly and smiled, "See you tonight! Oh and dress up ok? Here's my address!"

Aina smiled back and nodded her head as she watched Hyora leave the room. She grabbed her bag and placed the paper of Hyora's address into it before heading out. Once she got out of the class, Seokjin was looking at her weirdly, "What took you so long?"

"Ah, I was talking with the teacher," she replied and smiled. He eyed her but then shrugged it off, "Are you hungry?"

Aina nodded her head but remembered what Hyora told her.

"Ah, actually I can't go out tonight oppa," Aina said and pouted. Seokjin stopped and looked at her, "Why?"

"I have a lot of homework to get done and most of them needs me to do a lot of research," she lied to him. He nodded his head, "I'll just send you home then I guess."

"Sorry~" Aina said as she grabbed his hand and link it with hers. He laughed and shook his head, "It's okay~ we always have next time. And plus your studies are very important to you."

Aina smiled and hugged his arm tightly. Once Seokjin dropped her off, he left home. Aina went up to her room and sat down. She pulled out the small paper from her bag and stared at it. She had already stated that she was going to go. Aina got up and headed for her closest. She grabbed her casual dress and put it on. She didn't know how to do her hair so she left it down and headed out.

"Where are you going sweetie?" her mother asked.

"I'm going to a friend's house," she replied and smiled, "I'll be back before 9pm."

"Ok have fun!" her mother said. Aina stepped out of her house and headed towards the bus. She waited and held the strap of her bag tightly. A cold breeze flew by as she pulled her cardigan closer to her. The bus arrive a little after and Aina got on. She took an empty seat and looked out the window. Once it the bus got to the nearest stop, Aina got out and walked the rest. She ended up at a huge house and loud music was heard from the inside. Aina slowly headed for the door and was about to press on the door bell when the door flew open.

"I'll be- oh hey Rina right?" a classmate of hers asked. She could tell from the alcoholic scent that he was obviously drunk.

"It's Aina," she corrected and moved aside so he can stumble out. He turned and laughed, "Yes, Aina~ i'm sorry. You're looking cute tonight."

"Oh shut up Jongsuk!" Hyora's voice was heard. Aina let out a breath of relief and smiled, "Hello Hyora."

"HEY AINA!" Hyora hugged her tightly. "You actually came!"

"Y-yes," Aina slowly nodded. Hyora kicked Jongsuk away and dragged Aina inside. She looked around to see a bunch of guys and girls that were all from her school. She tilted her head in confusion, "I-i thought you said it was a girl's party?"

"Oh Aina please, we have to have boys over for the fun," she winked at Aina and laughed. Hyora grabbed a empty cup and poured some beer into it before handing it towards Aina. She shook her head, "I don't drink beer."

"Oh come on Aina!" Hyora said. "Who doesn't drink beer?"

"J-juice or water should be fine," Aina said softly. Hyora nodded and headed for the fridge to get fresh water. When Aina wasn't looking, Hyora quickly slipped in some drugs into the cup and quickly stir it. Hyora brought it back to Aina and handed towards her.

"Here's water," Hyora smiled. Aina took it and thanked her. Hyora excused herself and headed to the center of the dancing crowd.

"EVERYONE!" she shouted clapping her hands together. Soon enough everyone around her quiet down and started listening.

"Tonight I want you all to welcome my new best friend, Kim Aina!" Hyora shouted pointing towards Aina. She widened her eyes and shyly waved at the staring eyes of the peopel around her. Hyora smirked and lastly shouted, "LET THE FUN BEGIN!"

 



 

Seokjin held on tightly onto the bag of fried chicken and smiled to himself. He knew Aina was always hard working when it comes to her homework and studies. He knew should probably skipped dinner just to finish up some last parts of it. That's why he had decided to order some fried chicken and bring it to her house and made sure she ate it before leaving. Seokjin stopped infront of a familiar peach colored house and headed for the door. He knocked and soon enough her mother opened.

"Oh hello Seokjin~" she smiled and greeted him. "Are you here to see Aina?"

"Yes," he nodded. "Can I go upstairs to see her?"

"Aina's not home at the moment," her mother stated. "She went out to a friend's house."

"She went out?" he asked. Her mother nodded, "Is that for her?"

"A-ah yes," he handed the fried chicken towards her mother. "Ah did she mention which friend?"

Her mother shook her head.

"Ah, thank you and have a good night Mrs. Kim~" Seokjin bowed before leaving. He pulled out his phone and dialed her number but she didn't answer. Seokjin's heart was starting to beat faster and faster. She had no friends in the school so who's house did she go to? He called his friends to see if they saw her but they all said no.

 



 

Aina stood alone for the first 5 minutes after Hyora's loud speech until a tall figure appeared next to her.

"Aina right?" he asked. She turned to look at him and nodded, "Ah, Soohyun?"

He smiled brightly when she knew his name, "Yes, i'm surprised you know my name."

"Ah, we have chemistry together," she replied and smiled. He only nodded and moved closer to her, "So how do you feel bring Hyora's best friend?"

"A-ah great," she slightly smiled. He laughed, "It doesn't sound so great."

"I-it's just we don't have that much in common so it feels awkward?" Aina said and shrugged. She felt her head getting a bit dizzy and held onto the coutner for support.

"Are you okay?" Soohyun asked. She nodded and assured him with a smile.

"So you've been Jin's girlfriend since..." he asked trailing off his question. Aina took a deep breath before replying, "4 months."

"Woah 4 months?" Soohyun widened his eyes and scoffed a little. He turned to her and held her shoulder's this time, "Are you sure you're okay? You look sick?"

"It's just my head feels a bit dizzy," Aina replied. "But i'm okay."

"You want to get a seat in the guest room?" Soohyun asked. "All the seats in the living room are taken."

Before Aina could reply, her eyes rolled back and she slowly fell back. Soohyun quickly reacted and caught her. He looked towards Hyora as she slowly nodded. Soohyun placed one of Aina's arms around his shoulder and carried her to the guest room. He placed her on the bed and locked the door to the room.

"Let's have some fun shall we Aina..." he soflty chuckled to himself before taking off his shirt. He moved towards her and removed her glasses. Soohyun threw them aside and stared at her face. His index finger traced her jawline and then a small kiss was planted on her lips.

"Did you really think Hyora was the nice to befriend you?" he softly whipsered. "You're stupid. And now i have you all to myself."

He took of her cardigan and slowly planted kissed on her shoulders down her arms. He was about to pull her dress off when the door flew open. He quickly turned around only to meet a fist to his face. Seokjin climbed onto of him and punched Soohyun's face multiple times before getting up and heading towards Aina. He grabbed her and held her face, "Aina? Aina!"

Her eyes slowly opened to see him, "Seokjin?..."

"Stupid," he mumbled and lifted her up.

"W-what happened?" she tried to look around but her head was still hurting. Seokjin didn't reply and headed for the door when Hyora stopped him.

"Where do you think you're going?!" she screamed. Seokjin glared at her, "Move before it gets ugly."

"I LOVE YOU OPPA!" she shouted. "WHY ARE YOU CHOOSING HER?!"

"You're exactly showing why," he replied and shoved her aside. He headed out and towards his car. Seokjin opened the passenger seat and safely placed Aina in. He headed for his car and drove off.

 



 

Aina slowly opened her eyes to see Seokjin sleeping infront of her. She widened her eyes and sat up, "Seokjin?!"

He groaned and pulled her back down so she can sleep.

"W-what? H-how?" sshe was blasting so much questions. He kissed her lips and wrapped his arms around her.

"Last night you went to Hyora's house and she placed some drugs into your drink so you can fall asleep," he mumbled. "Soohyun tried to do stuff to you but luckily i got there in time."

"W-what?" she tried to remember what happened but nothing was coming to her head. He pulled back and cupped one side of her cheeks.

"Don't ever ever go anywhere without me okay?" he soflty asked. "I can't stand you being alone somewhere knowing i'm not standing beside you. Because if something goes wrong and you're in danger like what happened yesterday, i don't know how i'll live peacefully. So just stay near me okay? I'll protect you."

Aina nodded and hugged him back tightly, "I'm sorry Seokjin~"

He softly chuckled and kissed her lips, "Now let's sleep. I already told your mom to call the school that you were sick."

"You what?!" she widened her eyes.

 


bangtan boys & bap
JJANG
NOTES

     


 

first of, you can shoot me and murder me for never ever writing this request ; A ;

i am terribly sorry ~ i've been so busy and things got in my way ~

i hope you enjoy this <3

/slams head on wall/

i'm sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry ; A ;

 

- COMMANDER IAPPLE