» jungkook'06

〈〈bangtan warrior collection〉〉╎BTS & BAP oneshots╎requests closed!

 

confession wrecker

Jungkook and Hana walked side by side as they headed for the library to return some books that Hana check out. Jungkook offered to carry all of them but left one in her hands for her to carry. They were busy talking when Hana accidently bumped into another student. She dropped her book and the student dropped a piece of paper.

"I'm sorry!" Hana bowed and helped the student up. She looked at him to see that he wasn't wearing their school uniform.

"Ah, your book," the student grabbed it and handed it towards her. "I'm sorry for bumping into you."

"Oh it's totally fine~" Hana smiled. "Are you new here?"

"Oh yes," he said picking up his paper. "I start tomorrow, but I wanted to come today just to see where my classes are so I don't get lost tomorrow."

"Ah, do you need help?" Hana questioned him with a smile. He shook his head, "It looks like your busy with something involving those books, so I'm fine for now. Thanks for the offer though."

Jungkook watched as the two converse and eyed the student up and down. He looked much older than the two so maybe he must be a senior.

"Ah~ okay, if you ever need help around just find me, Jung Hana, or my best friend here, Jeon Jungkook!" she beamed. The student nodded and before he left her looked at her, "My name's Daehyun by the way."

She nodded and waved to him, "We'll see you tomorrow Daehyun-shi!"

He nodded and left. She turned to Jungkook who had a straight face.

"Are you okay?" she asked. He shook the thoughts away and smiled, "Let's turn these books in before you have to pay another late fee."

Hana laughed and nodded as the two headed towards the library again.

 



 

Jungkook got home that day and lay down on his bed. He sighed staring at the ceiling as if it could heal his thinking and make him stop.

"What do I do?" he closed his eyes and placed his hands on his face. He couldn't give up now. After all these years of liking her, it couldn't go to waste just because the new guy was there. But the way they looked at each other. Her smile when she found out his name. Jungkook ran his fingers through his hair and opened his eyes again.

"I have to confess..." he mumbled. "I have to do it sooner, or there won't be a later."

Jungkook got up and changed for the night.

 



 

The next day at school things were normal and Jungkook hasn't seen Daehyun around. It felt like another regular day of school. That is, until lunch came by. Hana and Jungkook sat together with some friends while eating their lunch. Jungkook stopped Daehyun sitting with some seniors that he knew.

"So he is a senior..." he thought and looked back at Hana. She was still talking about a science project she was doing. He listened to her and smiled, "Sounds great!"

"I know right~" she laughed. "Although I doubt my science partner will like it."

"If I had science with you then I would," Jungkook said. "And what's with your science partner? She never does anything right? Because I'm always the one ending up to help you."

Hana shrugged, "She that's why I have you~"

She put her arms around his shoulder and pulled him closer. Jungkook could feel his heart beat faster and faster and he was starting to feel the heat on his face grow. Hana pulled back when a figure appeared.

"Hana! Jungkook!" Daehyun greeted them with a wave.

"Oh Daehyun-shi!" She waved at him back as Jungkook just smiled and nodded his head.

"I was thinking maybe you two can show me around?" he asked. "If you two are not busy."

"Oh we're free," Hana got up and grabbed Jungkook's wrist pulling him up as well. Jungkook tried so hard to keep his face from smiling at her hand and his and hiding his red face. She pulled him beside her and the three started walking out of the cafeteria. Hana explained about the language and math buildings, while Jungkook explained about the electives to Daehyun. While continuing the tour, Jungkook noticed he looked more like a third wheel than Daehyun was. Hana and Daehyun were now walking side by side as he walked in the back. He wanted to get in between and push them apart but that was too rude. So he just watched them. Hana was talking too much while Daehyun trailed his eyes off at the buildings and when they both turned, they bumped into each other. Jungkook eyed them as the they laughed and apologized. He couldn't take it any longer if they keep doing this. Maybe he was a bit jealous, well it's quite usual for a guy like him. After the touring, they returned to class. During the whole class time Jungkook couldn't stop thinking. He was going to do it. He nodded to himself and told himself he was going to confess. He was afraid that Hana might start growing feelings for Daehyun and he didn't want that. It's better to let her know how he feels before it's too late. Once the bell had rung, Jungkook packed up and ran out of the class before anybody could. He rushed down the halls to where he and Hana usually meet afterschool.

"Hana!" he called spotting her among the crowd of students. She turned and smiled. He felt his heart racing with each step he took. He stopped in front of her and grabbed her wrist.

"I have to tell you something," he whispered before dragging her off through the crowds into a empty hallway. She was shocked and didn't say a word. When they stopped, Jungkook turned around and held her shoulders as he looked into her eyes.

"Hana..." he was out of breath. She nodded, "What is it that you want to tell me?"

Jungkook felt a lump grow on his throat as he tried to speak.

"I-I-...I think- no I know that I-," he was struggling to let the three simple words out.

"Oh Hana!" the two heard a familiar voice. Jungkook groaned and look to see Daehyun waving at them and heading towards them. Daehyun smiled and greeted them.

"What are you two doing here?" Daehyun asked.

"Oh Jungkook was-," Hana was going to reply to him but Jungkook interrupted.

"We're going to the library," Jungkook slightly smiled.

"Oh can I come along too?" Daehyun asked. "I need to go get my textbooks for some of my classes."

"Of course!" Hana smiled, but Jungkook was cursing in his head. He just nodded as Daehyun beamed. The three headed towards the library. Jungkook was furious inside but tried his best to keep a friendly face around Daehyun. They reached the library and entered. Before Jungkook could say anything, Daehyun beat him to it.

"Can you help me look for my books Hana?" Daehyun asked. Jungkook held in his scoff and just stared at Hana hoping she would say no.

"Of course~" she replied. She wasn't the type to say no to anyone.

"I'll look for my book," Jungkook stated. "You should go help Daehyun hyung out he needs you more than me."

Hana could hear the disappointment in his voice and slowly nodded. Daehyun dragged her away and Jungkook watched. He roamed around the library and looked through random books. He went around twice and spotted Daehyun and Hana laughing at a book.

"Now I'm really wondering if they're even looking for textbooks instead of comics..." Jungkook mumbled. He sat down at one of the tables and waited while watching them from afar. They were smiling and laughing and everything that Jungkook and Hana should be doing instead. He couldn't take it anymore. He was going to confess now, because he couldn't stand watching them. Jungkook walked through the tall bookshelves and headed towards them. He spotted them and took the book away from Hana's hand. Jungkook shoved it onto Daehyun's chest and grabbed Hana's wrist. He was going far this time, where no one, especially Daehyun, could interrupt or bother them.

"Jungkook!" Hana was glaring at him. "What are you doing?"

He didn't stop until they were on the other side of the school.

"Are you okay?" Hana asked. "Why did you shove the book onto Daehyun's chest? He's your senior, treat him-."

"I like you!" Jungkook raised his voice. Hana flinched and tried to repeat what he said in her mind.

"What?"

Jungkook sighed and held Hana's shoulder.

"I like you Hana," he stated much calmer this time. "For a long time already. I wanted to say that earlier, but then Daehyun hyung came and...and your attention on me left."

Hana looked at him in shocked.

"I didn't want to lose you to Daehyun hyung," Jungkook spoke up. "I-I-i'm sorry."

Hana let out a small laugh and even a sigh of relief.

"About time..." she mumbled. Jungkook looked up and at her, "What?"

"I was wondering when you were going to confess," she stated. "I like you too Jungkook."

Hearing that Jungkook's lips formed a huge smile. He pulled her into a tight hug and spun her around.

"Y-yah! Jeon Jungkook!" she screamed hitting him softly so he can put her down. He did so and finally asked her, "Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"Me?" Hana pointed to herself and laughed. "Of course!"

She swung her arm around his shoulder and suddenly kissed his cheek. Jungkook stopped moving and widened his eyes. He could feel the heat on his cheeks. Hana laughed poked his forehead, "Yah~ are you still alive?"

Jungkook returned back and turned to Hana who was still smiling at him although her cheeks were flushed red. He smirked and linked their hands together.

"So what's the deal with Daehyun getting so close to you?" he asked.

"About that...he's actually my cousin."


bangtan boys & bap
JJANG
NOTES

     


 

ok i made daehyun her cousin at the end because they both share the same last name ~

i hope that's ok with you ~

hehehe thank you for requesting <3

 

- COMMANDER IAPPLE