» jungkook'03

〈〈bangtan warrior collection〉〉╎BTS & BAP oneshots╎requests closed!

 

wait for you

BTS had finally had their long break. After promoting 2 songs and finishing up their variety show, the manager decided to gift them with some rest. That day, Jungkook had been staring at his phone for the past 4 hours. Something was on his mind. When they started promotions, his girlfriend, Shin Rin Yeon, had texted and called him every day to see how he was and of course to give him some 'hwaiting' energy before a performance. But now not a single text was sent nor a call. This had been happening for about 2 months already. He ignored it at first considering that she must be busy. But when he decided to call her, she didn't pick up. A simple text was sent to her but no replies back. He had asked her friend and all she said was,

"She's just busy on exams. You know how Rin Yeon is when it comes to school exams."

Jungkook sighed and continued staring at his phone.

"You alright there?" their manager asked. Jungkook nodded his head in return. Jungkook stared at his phone and grabbed it. He unlocked it and scrolled down to where Rin Yeon's name with a heart was in his contacts. He hover his finger over it and thought whether to call her or not. He then sighed and placed his phone back down.

"Are you planning to visit her?" their manager asked. "I’m fine with it you know."

Jungkook shook his head, "I'll go tomorrow, i want to get some rest first."

That statement that Jungkook had just said turned into weeks. It was finally the last day of break before BTS starts preparing for another mini album. For the day, Jimin and Jungkook had headed out to practice some dances at the dance studio. On that same day, Rin Yeon was on her way. She had stayed quiet lately not because she didn't want to talk to anyone, but to think something through and came to a conclusion. She had called Jin not long ago about where Jungkook was.

"He's out dancing at the studio with Jimin," he replied.

"Thanks oppa~" she tried to sound happy. There was only one reason why she wanted to go visit Jungkook. It wasn't because she had missed him so much, it was because she had finally came to the conclusion of their relationship go. She knew why he didn't text her, she knew why he didn't even bother to look at his phone for anything, and she knew that their relationship was going nowhere. She reached the familiar building and looked at it. So many memories flashed through her head. This exact same place was where they first met a about a 2 years ago. Small tears grew in her eyes. She quickly wiped them away and entered the building. Rin Yeon headed towards the dance studio that BTS had always practiced in. She took a deep breath before grabbing the door knob and twisting it open. She saw two boys soaked in sweat stopping to look at her from the mirror.

"Rin Yeon!" Jimin smiled and spun around quickly. "I haven't seen you in a long time!"

She forced a smile and nodded, "Sorry, i was really busy with school~"

"Ah~ well i'm quite hungry, I'll go buy some food ~" he smiled and grabbed his bag. "Stay for the food okay?"

Rin Yeon nodded her head even though she wasn't going to. Jimin left the dance studio leaving the two alone. This was what Rin Yeon had come to hate. It doesn't feel the same anymore. That happy excited nervous feeling they always get when they see each other had disappeared. Now it's all quiet and awkward between them.

"Hey," he finally spoke up and looked at her. "I was planning to visit you after dance practice."

"Ah, i guess i beat you to that," Rin Yeon awkwardly laughed. Jungkook then looked at her.

"Um, how were your exams?" he asked while putting the towel away.

"It was hard, but i managed to pull through," she replied. Jungkook only nodded his head and soon enough silence bit in. He saw that she looked off. Maybe it was just him since he hadn't seen her for a long time. He shook the thought away. Rin Yeon finally opened up.

"Let's break up," she said it straight out towards Jungkook. He stopped what he was doing and turned to look at her.

"What?" his voice sounded cold. He was happy to see her today but suddenly she wants to break up.

"I said let's break up," she repeated it much louder this time. Jungkook froze in his spot. She walked up to him and softly grabbed his hand. She placed the necklace he had bought for her on their 1 year anniversary onto his palm.

"We're going nowhere with this," she said and backed away. Jungkook stared at the necklace in his hand and back at Rin Yeon.

"W-what?" he was lost. He was trying to get it all through his head.

"I guess this is goodbye," she turned around and left the dance studio. Jungkook still frozen in spot couldn't move at all. He saw how her cold back had turned against him. He watched her walk out without saying a word to stop her or running to pull her into his embrace. He just stood there with his hands trembling.

"W-what is this?" he mumbled and stared at the necklace. He replayed the scene in his head over and over again. It all finally came to his senses. He tightened his hand into a fist and threw the necklace towards the wall. His fingers ran through his hair in frustration as he ran out the door. He had been a jerk. He should’ve answered her calls and text messages. He should’ve visited her when he had the chance. Jungkook ran out of the building and looked from right to left.

“Rin Yeon-ah…” he mumbled her name. He ran down the street towards her house. He spotted Rin Yeon almost to her house.

“RIN YEON-AH!” Jungkook screamed with all his might. She stopped in her tracks and turned around. He used all the energy he had left to run to her as fast as he can. He reached her and pulled her into his embrace. He felt warm for the first time. Everything seemed to have paused for a minute.

“I’m sorry,” he whispered into her ear. “I’m sorry.”

Rin Yeon’s tears that she forced to hold in now fell down her cheeks staining his shirt.

“Please, please don’t leave me,” he mumbled and hugged her tighter. Her hands overlapped his and pulled them apart.

“No…” she said through her tears. Jungkook felt a stabbed at his heart.

“Go away,” she said wiping her tears. “It’s over.”

With that she entered her house and locked the door behind her. She slid down and pulled her knees to her chest and hugged them. Jungkook headed towards her door. He knocked on it yelling for her to open up. He knew she was still there.

“I’ll going to stay here until you open up,” he spoke up. “I’m going to wait for you. I’m going to wait for you outside here.”

Rin Yeon shook her head and headed towards her room. She decided to get some sleep and forget about this moment for a bit. She drifted off to sleep as Jungkook waited outside. Night was biting in as he sat there by her doorsteps. He didn’t dare to move and leave. He didn’t even care if he was to get in trouble by their manager. He needed her more than anything else. Rin Yeon woke up around midnight due to a bad dream. She walked out of her room to get some water to drink. She grabbed an empty cup and filled it up with fresh water. After finishing it she placed the cup away and stared at the front door from the kitchen. She thought about something and shook it away.

“He wouldn’t wait…” she mumbled and headed towards her room when something seemed to have held her back. She stopped and turned to look at the door once more. Suddenly Rin Yeon headed towards it. She slowly unlocked her front door and opened it. Her heart dropped as she looked at the sleeping figure. Jungkook was still there but he was hugging himself due to the cold night and had dozed off. Rin Yeon backed away and closed the door. She could feel her heart beating and was wondering what to do.

“He could be sick…” she mumbled. Rin Yeon opened the door again and called out his name.

“Jungkook?” she whispered. He didn’t move at all. She walked out and bent down to take a closer look at him. Rin Yeon placed her hand on his forehead and widened her eyes. She bit her lip and sighed. Rin Yeon carefully grabbed Jungkook’s arm and put it around her shoulders. She tried lifting him up but his weight was a bit heavy for her.

“Yah Jungkook!” she said a bit louder. He was shivering and she could feel it. She tried again and finally with all her strength lifted Jungkook off the ground. She helped him into her house and placed him on the nearby sofa. Rin Yeon quickly ran to her room and brought out her blanket. She wrapped it around him and was about to go get the medicine when a hand held her wrist.

“Don’t go~” he voice was shaking and his hand was cold. Rin Yeon sat down beside him and held his hand.

“I won’t leave you,” she said. “I won’t leave you no more.”

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and looked at Rin Yeon. A slight tear had fallen from his eyes as he placed her hand on his cheek.

“I’m sorry,” he said once again. “I’ve been a jerk. I didn’t realize how much I had hurt you. All those messages you sent me, all those calls I never answered. I’m sorry.”

Rin Yeon’s eyes became watery as shook her head, “It’s ok Jungkook~ It’s okay~”

“It’s not ok,” he slowly sat up. “You waited for me. You waited for my calls my replies. You waited.”

Rin Yeon’s tears fell from her eyes. Jungkook cupped her face and wiped away her tears with his thumb.

“You cared so much about me,” he whispered and placed his forehead on hers. “I promise I won’t make you wait no more.”

He closed the gap between them. The warm feeling Rin Yeon had missed was now back. After a long kiss, the two pulled away and Jungkook pulled her into his embrace.

“I promise you…” Jungkook whispered.

"That I will always wait for you..."


bangtan boys & bap
JJANG
NOTES

     


 

ok so i had time during class today so i finished it~

it's wasn't how i planned it to be but i hope you still enjoy it~ <3

sorry to keep you waiting for so long ~

 

- COMMANDER IAPPLE