» zelo'02

〈〈bangtan warrior collection〉〉╎BTS & BAP oneshots╎requests closed!

 

closer

Today marked 100 days since Celina and Junhong had been together. Everything still was going perfect, but one thing. It was still awkward between the two. Even their friends knew about this. Today they planned to go out on a date because it's been quite awhile since the two last met. Celina dressed up and headed downstairs to see Junhong already waiting for her. She smiled and the two left her house. They spent the day at the mall. Celina had always wished that Junhong could be the first to make some moves. Like to hold her hand or to talk. It was way too awkward between them and she didn't like it at all. She would love to speak up about it but being the girl it just didn't feel right.

"Uh, you want something to drink?" Junhong would ask. Celina nodded her head as the two headed towards a nearby cafe.

"Um, what would you like?" he asked.

"Caramel Macchiato would be nice," she smiled. He nodded and ordered. Once they received their drinks, the two sat down in silence. Celina would bring up subjects but his replies would be simple. Celina was really getting tired of it. Maybe it's time she opens up? The time was ticking and the only thing they could hear were their breathing and their sipping. Celina slightly smiled, "Junhong..."

He looked up at her, "What is it?"

"I-i-never mind," Celina said and shook her head. After finishing their drinks, they walked around the mall some more and was heading home. Junhong walked her to the door and hugged her. Celina didn't want to say goodbye yet. The day felt so short. She wanted to spend more time with him.

"J-junhong," she said. He looked at her as they backed away from the hug. "D-do you want to come inside?"

He widened his eyes a bit and couldn't find the words to reply to her.

"I want to know you more," she smiled. "It's been too awkward between us."

"S-sure," he smiled back. Celina opened the door and entered with Junhong following after her. The two went to her room and sat on her bed.

"I-i have a question to ask," she mumbled. Junhong turned his head and looked at her.

"I'm just curious..." she said. "Do you love me, or are you just caring for me?"

Junhong heard the question and didn't reply to her.

"I'm sorry, that was a stupid question," Celina said and sway away the question.

Junhong then laughed and smile, "Of course I love you~"

Hearing that Celina smiled to herself and felt her heart melt a bit.

"I was thinking this on our way home," she said. "I wanted to be alone with you...you know so we can get to know each other more than this...to get closer than what we are now."

Junhong nodded and smiled, "So should I stay the night?"

"Uh...if you want," she said. Junhong nodded, "I need to start talking more should I?"

Celina smiled and nodded her head. Junhong hugged her and kissed her forehead, "I'm sorry for letting this relationship become so awkward~"

Celina shook her head, "Don't be~ it's my fault too~"

Junhong laughed and nodded. He then lay down and pulled Celina to lay next to him.

"So where shall we start?~"


bangtan boys & bap
JJANG
NOTES

     


 

omergad this is so freakin short !

well this is for Celina_VIP ~ i'm sorry if it's too short /bows

school drained my brain out X|

 

- COMMANDER IAPPLE