» jhope'02

〈〈bangtan warrior collection〉〉╎BTS & BAP oneshots╎requests closed!

 

whenever you need me

Park Hyerin’s POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I groaned and placed my hand on my alarm clock. I turned and looked at the time.

“!” I sat up straight. “I’m late!”

I rushed into the bathroom and quickly fix myself. I grabbed my uniform and put it on rushing down the stairs.

“Grandma~ I’m heading out for school~” I yelled out while putting on my shoes.

“I already placed your lunchbox in your bag~ hurry before you’re late!~” she yelled back. I nodded and grabbed my bag and ran out the door. It was a good thing my school wasn’t that far or I would’ve died. It was only 3 blocks away. When I arrived at the front the school was already empty. I ran and entered the school. I slow down my pace and to take some air. I was still heading down the halls towards the second last one where my class was at. I turned the corner and bumped into a figure. I lost balance and fell backwards on my . I looked up to see him, Jung Hoseok. Well more like J-Hope since he doesn’t allow anyone to call him by his real name but his close friends. He scoffed behind the mask and walked around me.

“Yah!” I yelled and stood up. I turned and glared at him. He didn’t even bother turning around to look at me. He just kept walking away. I looked at the time on my watch and ignored him. I’m just wasting time. I turned back and headed towards my class. After multiple hours of learning many lessons for today, lunch finally came by. I don’t eat lunch at school. Why? Because the lines get crazy. It becomes war when lunch starts. Pushing, shoving, and even fights are created just because of food. After packing my notebooks into my bag, i left out of my class towards the table I usually sit by. It was far from the cafeteria. The table was near the field under a big tree. I was surprise no one sits there. I like it there because it’s nice and quiet unlike the cafeteria where all the loudness is at. I finally reached the table and stopped.

“Hoseok?” I mumbled seeing a sleeping figure on the table. His mask was still on his face as he was sleeping.

“This is my spot,” I pouted and walked towards him.

“Hey,” I said looking at him. He didn’t even move an inch. I looked at his face and tilted my head. I wonder why he keeps wearing the mask. I once saw him with it off and I have to admit. He was quite cute. I wonder why he’s so quiet too. I shook my head away from the thoughts that popped up in my head and tapped his shoulder. He opened his eyes and looked at me. I pointed at the table, “My spot.”

I knew he was smirking under that stupid mask. He turned his back on me and continue sleeping. Seriously? I’m trying to be nice here especially to you when you freaking didn’t even help me up this morning. I got impatient and grabbed one of his head phone.

“Yah, Jung Hoseok,” I said. Yep I said it. His stupid full name. He quickly sat up and glared at me.

“This is my spot, go find somewhere else to sleep,” I said. He got off of the table and walked towards me and grabbed my neck.

“Don’t call me that ever,” he said coldly. I stiffened and removed his hands.

“What is with you?” I asked. He grabbed his backpack and ignored my question. I watched as he walked away holding onto my neck. It hurts a lot. I glared and ran after. I grabbed his shoulder and turned him around.

“Is this how your parents teach you to treat a girl?!” I yelled. Hoseok then pushed my hand away harshly. He walked away again but this time I grabbed his mask and pulled it off.

“Will you answer me please?!” I yelled as his mask fell to the floor.

“I don’t have parents!” he pushed me back and glared at me. I froze in spot. Guilt rushed through my spine. His eyes looked at me, “They died when I was little. So stop making such a fuss like you’re the best on this stupid planet. You’re nothing but a little tramp that likes to step on people.”

Now I know why he’s quiet. Why he doesn’t communicate with others. Hoseok doesn’t have parents. To be more exact he never felt being loved or cared.

“I-I’m just like you!” I yelled. His glare slowly faded.

“I’m not trying to be the best in the world,” I said. “I’m only trying to live the best so I don’t die regretting what I haven’t done. My parents abandoned me when I was little. I never got feeling of being loved until my grandmother took me in. I know how it feels like…and I’m sorry.”

He scoffed and his glare returned back on his face, “In the thick darkness, we seemed to be precarious. Lots of people are going through terrible lonely days. But then there’s me, who have been lingering behind in the whispers. In an unfamiliar time, tomorrow is nowhere to be seen. And again today, in the same routine where we lose the place to go for a dream.”

“Then I’ll be there,” I said looking at him. His glare faded once again and he looked confused. “I’ll be there whenever you need me or someone to lean on. I can’t promise to be there all the time but I can promise you that you will find your dream. You will be able to see that tomorrow is going to be a better than today.”

I bent down and picked up his mask. I handed it towards him. He just stared at me like a statue. I smiled and grabbed his wrist placing his mask on his hand.

“I’ll see you around school,” I said and left.

“Wait!” Hoseok yelled. I turned and looked at him.

“What’s your name?” he asked. I smiled, “Park Hyerin, you have to remember that name ok?”

A small smiled appeared on his face. This is the first time I have seen him smile. His smile is very cute.

"Jung Hoseok...we will meet again..."


bangtan boys & bap
JJANG
NOTES

     


 

lemme bow sorry to you many times.

i haven't been updating and i'm like brain drained from school.

so if this oneshot wasn't good feel free to kill me (no don't)

i will try to update as soon as i can~~ :)

 

- COMMANDER IAPPLE