» suga'02

〈〈bangtan warrior collection〉〉╎BTS & BAP oneshots╎requests closed!

 

blind date

Jihan was peacefully unpacking her bags when Jimin knocked on the door and poked his head in.

"Noona," he called. She told him to come in while still unpacking.

"Can you do me a favor?" he asked. She smiled, "You want me to buy you something again?"

"No, it's something else," he stated. Jihan stopped and looked up, "What is it then?"

"I-...well I kind of set you up on a date," he mumbled. Jihan stopped unpacking and stared at Jimin, "What?"

"I set you up on a date with a friend," he tried to keep a straight smile. Jihan shook her head, "I don't need one~ and plus I have to unpack all of these boxes."

"I know you just got back from the States," Jimin stated moving closer to his sister. "But I promise you this date will be one to remember!"

Jihan laughed and looked at Jimin, "Why?"

"Why what?" he questioned. She ruffled his hair and smiled, "The blind date?"

"Oh, I thought noona should get back in her game," Jimin jumped up.

"What does that mean?" she playfully glared at him.

"A-ah, you see while you were gone...I got myself a girlfriend," Jimin stated quickly. Jihan widened her eyes and smirked but it slowly faded into a glare again, "Hey! Are you saying that I got no game?!"

Jimin widened his eyes and ran out of the room. Jihan chased after him and grabbed him into a headlock.

"Oh you've definitely got bigger," she said struggling to wrapped her arms around his neck. Jimin broke free and smiled at her, "You have to go noona, 6pm at the corner cafe."

"Are you serious?" she asked pouting a little bit. He nodded his head, "Look good too! And don't keep the guy waiting."

Jihan looked at her watch and widened her eyes. The time on her watch showed 5 minutes before 6. Jihan looked at Jimin and he only pointed to her room. She groaned and ran to put on something more appealing. Jimin smirked and waited in the living room for his sister to come down.

 



 

Yoongi walked down the sidewalk looking at his watch. He was already 15 minutes late to the date Jimin set him up for, but it didn't really bother him. He wasn't even interested as much. Yes, he was a bit lonely now that all his friends had decided to bring a girl into their lives. He was even surprised when Taehyung announced he was dating some girl. He laughed jokingly, "Why did I agree to this again?"

Yoongi stopped and thought about it, he slowly nodded his head, "Right, Jimin wouldn't leave me alone to sleep if I didn't agree..."

He headed down the path and stopped at the entrance of the cafe at the corner. Jimin had texted him what the girl was wearing and he entered looking for the girl who matched the description. He looked around and saw no one matching the descriptions. He looked back down at his phone and was about to call Jimin when a someone had rushed through the entrance door of the cafe without caution and bumped into Yoongi. He was pushed forward and when he turned to look at the person his eyes widened. It was her. She had perfectly matched the description from head to toes. Jihan looked at the slim guy in front of her. She had already apologize and yet not a word had escaped his mouth or has he even bother to move aside so she can fully get into the cafe. For some odd reasons Yoongi was nervous. What on earth was he suppose to say? He cursed himself and reached out his hand towards her, "Yoongi, you must be Jihan?"

Jihan took a step back and now clearly looked at the slim man. He wasn't as tall, he was about Jimin's height. His hair color matched the description Jimin told her and so did his bright pale skin.

"Ah, so you're Yoongi," she awkwardly laughed and straightened herself. Yoongi smiled and nodded, "Uh, we should get a table before it's all taken."

"Oh yes of course!" Jihan followed after Yoongi. They found a table near the back of the cafe and took a seat.

"So Yoongi, how old are you?" Jihan asked. He replied with simply and soon enough their conversation of getting to know each other got longer and more descriptive. Jihan learned that Yoongi enjoyed school but was more into hip hop music, on the other hand Yoongi found out that Jihan had just returned home from her studies in the States. Yoongi have to admit, Jimin did something good this time. This girl he was talking to, the one sitting right in front of him, was beautiful. Not in just her looks but her personality. She sounded like an organized and active person, but he also found out some days she just wants to sleep all day. He grew to like Jihan as the hours flew by and the two didn't even realize how long they have been in the cafe. Jihan looked outside and widened her eyes, "How long have we been in here?"

"Long," Yoongi laughed. "But I like it."

Hearing that Jihan blushed and smile, "I should get going though, my little brother might get worried."

"Oh, I can take you home," Yoongi got up and offered. Jihan looked at him and nodded as the two headed out. They walked side by side continuing their conversation until they reached her front door.

"It was nice meeting you," Jihan smiled brightly. Yoongi smiled back and held his nape, "Uh, maybe we can talk more over the phone?"

Jihan laughed and nodded taking out her phone. After exchanging numbers, Jihan looked at Yoongi and slowly asked, "Can I ask something?"

He gave her phone back while nodding his head.

"Why haven't you dated before?" she mumbled but her heard. Yoongi shrugged, "I really don't know...I mean, I've seen my friends gone through a lot of painful heartbreaks. I just feel like i'm not ready for a relationship you know."

"Ahh," Jihan nodded her head, "Sorry for asking such a stupid question."

Yoongi shook his head, "It's okay, my thoughts will change soon~"

Jihan tilted her head at first until it finally went through and her cheeks began to heat up. Yoongi smiled his signature gummy smile and pulled her into a hug.

"Maybe you can be the reason," he whispered. Jihan felt her heart beating faster and faster as if it was about to pop out of her chest. The front door of her house flew open and a small figure popped out.

"Jiha- HYUNG!" Jimin widened his eyes. "Oh my- I didn't mean to interrupt anything- i'm going back in-"

Jimin quickly shut the door on them and ran to his room. Jihan and Yoongi looked at each other.

"You're Jimin's noona?!" Yoongi widened his eyes.


bangtan boys & bap
JJANG
NOTES

     


 

go ahead and shoot me ; A ;

i took way too long on this and i don't even know if the other request are going to be finish soon .

school just started for me so requests are going to be a tab bit sloow ~ ~

i'm sorry for taking such a damn long time on your request ! omff- feel free to hit me ~

i hope you enjoy it though <3

 

- COMMANDER IAPPLE