» v'02 [2]

〈〈bangtan warrior collection〉〉╎BTS & BAP oneshots╎requests closed!

 

101 days together

Taehee didn't know how long she had been sitting outside of her apartment. Morning was biting already as she looked to the side. The scenes from last night had flashed through her head again for the 100th time and it was killing her. She slowly lifted herself up from the ground and dragged herself into her apartment. She walked in and saw the decorations again as she cursed to herself that she should've stayed outside. Her eyes wondered around the room as she headed towards the kitchen. Some of the petals on the floor had started to turn a dark brown as she walked over them. She stopped at the table and saw the cake that was now deformed due to the warm atmosphere in her kitchen. She walked closer to the cake and with each step her eyes started to fill up with tears again. Taehee finally reached the cake and saw the words written on it.

'100 days together still counting tomorrow with our love <3'

Her tears were building up and it flowed down her cheeks. She dropped to her knees again and cried. She didn't mean for this to happen but it was herself to blame. She had forgotten that it was a special day. Everything was tearing her down and apart. Taehee pulled her knees closer and hugged them. On the other hand, Taehyung had been in his room for a long time. It was already past noon and his friends were worried. He didn't want to talk about it, he skipped breakfast and now lunch. Taehyung just didn't felt like doing anything. The door to his room opened and it revealed his older friend.

"If something terrible happen, I just wanted to add..." Seokjin stated. "Put yourself in her shoes. Give it some time and thoughts before you decided on a conclusion."

He closed the door and Taehyung closed his eyes. He listened to his hyung's word and placed himself in Taehee's shoes. If he had paperworks, school, and a half-time job he would obviously want to hang out with his friends when there was free time. And with all that bunch up together it must've been too much on her to remember their anniversary. He sighed, but if she cared she would've remembered. Taehyung turned to face the wall and shook his head. Then he pictured himself in her shoes again but when he left her. He opened his eyes and sat up. Imagine her walking away was something he couldn't even see her doing. He stood up and grabbed his coat. He was the one at fault here. He acted immature and couldn't forgive her for a little special day. Yes he may have used so much time to set it up and make it ever more special but it's not special without her. Taehyung slipped on his shoes and ran out the door. He got inside his car and drove to her apartment. He step he took he felt his heart drop deeper and deeper and the guild rising higher and higher. He stopped in front of her door and hesitated to open it. He took a deep breath and opened the door. He looked around to see that his decorations were still up and then he noticed her on the floor.

"Taehee!" he ran towards her. He held her in his arms, "I'm sorry!"

He started blaming himself and told her how sorry he was. She was still sobbing hard and shook her head. He cupped her face and kissed her cold lips. The warmth of his spread to hers and her mind went blank for a moment. He pulled back and hugged her tightly, "I shouldn't have acted so childish, I'm sorry Taehee~ Please don't cry anymore. I can't stand seeing you like this."

She placed her arms tightly around him and nodded, "I'm sorry Taehyung~ I'm such a horrible girlfriend."

He shook his head and caressed her back, "No, you're perfect~ you're perfect Taehee~"

They pulled back after a long time and looked at each other.

"Happy 101 days together~" he mumbled before kissing her lips again.


bangtan boys & bap
JJANG
NOTES

     


 

gahh this was shorter than i thought it would be omf-

but it's a happy ending ~ :D

wah i really /runs off and hides/

 

- COMMANDER IAPPLE