» v'02 [1]

〈〈bangtan warrior collection〉〉╎BTS & BAP oneshots╎requests closed!

 

you're not sorry

Taehee was still busy working on her paperwork when her phone rang. She looked through her pile of work and finally found her phone. She grabbed it and answered, "Hello?"

"Taehee!" her best friend's voice screamed through the phone.

"Yes?" Taehee asked.

"Are you busy tomorrow?" she quickly said.

"Hm...tomorrow?" Taehee thought and shook her head, "No, why?"

"I haven't seen you in awhile! Let's hang out tomorrow yeah?" she asked. Taehee looked at her paper works spread all over her desk. She still had a lot to do, and she knows for sure she wasn't going to finish it all tonight. But she hasn't even seen her friends in a long time since school started and she got a part time job, adding to that also her boyfriend has been spending a lot of time with her lately. Tomorrow she was free and might as well go out and get some air. Taehee smiled, "Alright~"

"Yes! Ok I'll come pick you up tomorrow at 9am!" her friend stated. "Be up and ready! We're all going to spend the whole day together!"

Taehee laughed and nodded, "Alright~ see you tomorrow~"

She hung up on her phone and placed it down. Taehee spent the following hours finishing up half of the paper works and then headed off to sleep. She woke up the next day early and changed into some clothes. She wore a plain white t-shirt along with a coral blazer. Taehee slipped on some white jeans and her pastel pink pumps. It's been awhile since she had last hang out with her girls and today she was going to have a bit fun. Taehee looked at herself in the mirror one more time before heading outside where her friend was already waiting. They all spent the day shopping and enjoying themselves. They would take a lot of selcas and laughed.

"It's been so long since I've have this much fun with you girls~" Taehee smiled as they all sat down to get some drinks.

"The party's not over yet," one of her friend smirked. "Guess who got tickets to tonight's special event at the Nite Club?"

All her friends widened their eyes in shock.

"YOU DID NOT?!" they screamed.

"I did too!" her friend screamed back holding up the tickets. Taehee laughed at her friend's wildness. She was so excited herself as well. Once they finished with their drinks they headed out and made sure they were prepared for the night. They went through another round of shopping and headed off to the night club ready to party off. Meanwhile on the other hand, Taehyung had spent the morning buying decorations, placing an order on a special cake, and buying a special present. His friend's wanted to help out but he refused. He wanted it to be special, and all done by him. Today was Taehyung and Taehee's 100th day anniversary. He drove to her apartment and parked his car while taking out his phone. He called her and she answered.

"Are you home?" he asked.

"Oh I'm out with Miyoung," she replied. He smiled and nodded, "Having a girls' day out?"

"Hehehe yeah, I haven't seen them in awhile," she replied.

"Ok, I have to get going, Namjoon hyung is calling me~" Taehyung said quickly before hanging up on her. He grabbed all the decorations and headed towards her apartment room. She gave him a spare key because he visited her too much. He opened and closed the door behind him. He cleaned up her living room and started on the decorations. It was simple with little hearts taped to the wall and candles on the floor creating a path into the kitchen. He placed little rose petals around the table and near the candles. He was exhausted after the decorations. He grabbed his cake and placed it on the table. He smiled at the writing, "100 days together still counting tomorrow with our love <3"

He read it in a loving voice and laughed at himself. He looked around and smiled, "She's going to love this."

Taehyung changed his clothes into a suit and looked at himself in the mirror. He was smiling like an idiot at his reflection. Taehyung headed towards the living room and wanted to sit but couldn't. His nervous body was keeping him standing. He walked around.

"What do I say to her?" he started thinking. "Happy 100th day anniversary Taehee-ah~...no that's too plain. Surprise? No no no."

He walked back and forth wondering and practicing about what he should say to her. The room got darker by the minute and it was close to 8pm. Taehyung looked at his phone and stared at it. He had called her many times but she wasn't picking up. He left some text messages but didn't receive any replies. He called her friend and all she said was they were still having fun. Taehyung pouted and waited. He knew she hasn't seen her friends in awhile now and he didn't want to be so clingy. He wanted to wait until she finished because he knew he had more time in the future to spend with her. Taehyung was very patient but as the hours flew by he just didn't felt like the day was THAT special anymore. The rose petals looked withered up in the dark. Taehyung held his phone in his hand and waited and waited. He finally got a text and widened his eyes. She was on her way back. He quickly lit up the candles and fixed up his suit waiting. But the longer he looked at the door to hear her keys the longer it seemed. The candles were starting to melt away along with Taehyung's excitement.

"Did she forget?" he mumbled and shook his head. "No, she wouldn't forget what today is."

He sat down and took out the present that was in his pocket. He had saved up money and got them a couple ring engraved with their initials. He stared at the box and soon enough tears appeared at the corner of his eyes. He heard keys and the door to her apartment opened. Taehee walked in and took off her shoes. She reached for the light switch and the lights. Her eyes widened at Taehyung's figure sitting in the living.

"T-taehyung," she was shocked. What was he doing there at her apartment. Her eyes wondered around the room seeing the little hearts taped on the wall to the burned out candles and withered petals on the floor. He stood up slowly and headed towards her. He walked around her and held the door knob but she grabbed his wrist.

"Taehyung," she called his name. He held back his tears, "Sorry for the mess in your apartment. I'll come by tomorrow and clean it up."

"No, Taehyung," she pulled him back. "W-what is this for?"

That question pierced Taehyung's heart. He turned to her and now his red eyes were visible.

"Today was our 100th day anniversary," he stated. "I came to decorate your apartment for a little surprise but it seems just wasted my time today."

"I-i," Taehee felt terrible. Of all the days she could missed, today had to be one of them.

"I'm sorry," was the only words that came out of . Taehyung shook his head, "You're not sorry."

And with that he hit her hand away and walked out. Taehee didn't even bother to slip on her shoes, she ran out the door after him. Taehee grabbed his arm and pun him around.

"Taehyung please don't be like this," she pleaded. Taehyung scoffed at her words, "How could I not? You didn't answer my calls or my text messages. I made today a special day for both of us, but in the end it's not. What hurt me the most was that your forgot what today was."

His words pierce through her like needles. Taehee wrapped her arms around him and cried, "I'm sorry Taehyung, I'm really sorry! Please don't leave~ please~ I-i had so much on my hands I forgot about today. I had so many paper works to get done and Miyoung wanted to go out. I haven't gone out with them in awhile and I got carried away. Taehyung, please i'm begging you. I'm sorry."

Taehyung looked at her and pushed her off, "I want to be alone for a while."

Taehee widened her eyes ad Taehyung turned around and headed off leaving Taehee behind.


bangtan boys & bap
JJANG
NOTES

     


 

gahhh ok so i'm planning to write a second part to this omff-

i feel it needs a happy ending rather than an angsty one XD

omggg- it's like almost 3am XD

okaas anways thank you for requesting ! <3

and anticipate for a second part :D

 

- COMMANDER IAPPLE