» zelo'05

〈〈bangtan warrior collection〉〉╎BTS & BAP oneshots╎requests closed!

 

I LIKE YOU!

"Song Eunhye!" "EUNHYE-AH!"

Her name was always called throughout the building. She was one of the trainees that everyone got along with well and she was put up to debut soon. She trained with many and had gotten to even meet some idols. Eunhye was mostly well known for her fast rapping and her crazy dancing styles and of course being the little sister of Secret's Song Jieun. Eunhye got lessons from many famous choreographers and trainers and some even say she got rap lessons from Jiyong aka G-Dragon. There were times when Eunhye and her soon-to-debut group would get lessons from their sunbaes, B.A.P, Secret, and Untouchable.

"Eunhye! Did you create any new choreography?" Junhong would asked with a bright smile. Eunhye shook her head, "I'm still working on some but it's on halt since i'm preparing for debut!"

"Oh, are you excited Eunhye-ah?" Hyosung asked. Eunhye nodded, "I'm more than excited!"

"You always have that strong energy~" Jieun hugged her little sister. "You're going to need all that during your debut dongsaeng-ah~"

"Of course!" Eunhye shouted and laughed. "It's my group's debut, we have to do our best~"

While Eunhye was conversing from afar, Junhong watched in silence. He was close to her through some trainings they got done together and mostly through Jieun. Junhong grew to find that her loud laughter was cute and he started noticing every little thing she does like when she nervous her fingers wouldn't stop moving to when she's concentrated on her dancing. He knew almost everything about her and because of that he had fallen for her. He tried to keep it cool and seeing that her debut was near, he didn't dare to make a move. It wasn't going to be possible for the two to date. Adding to that, does she even feel the same way back. Junhong was brought back to his senses when Himchan poked him.

"You alright?" Himchan asked. "You've been zoning out lately. Something wrong?"

"N-nothing," he replied and slightly smiled. Himchan eyed him and then around the room. He snapped his fingers and grabbed ahold of Junhong's shoulders.

"I know what you're thinking," Himchan whispered.

"No, it's not what you're thinking hyung," Junhong replied. Himchan laughed, "I knew it."

Junhong looked as Himchan laughed to himself and pat Junhong's shoulders.

"Was it obvious?" Junhong asked with almost a pout. Himchan nodded and moved closer, "You better make a move soon though Junhongie, I heard she likes someone."

Hearing that Junhong felt his heart drop.

"What?" he asked his tone almost sounding depressed. Himchan shook his head, "You better let her know how you feel then regret the rest of your life!"

"I-i don't know h-how to," Junhong said and sure enough Himchan can see that the younger one was starting to freak out.

"Just calmly tell her you need to talk to her and then slowly confess," Himchan stated. Junhong shook his head, "I don't think I can do it hyung."

Himchan tapped Junhong's cheek and glared at him, "I lead you better than this."

"...Fine...," Junhong said and turned to looked at Eunhye who was laughing with Secret. He took in a deep breath and started walking towards them when Jong Up appeared suddenly next to her.

"Eunhye, you should totally watch this!" Jong Up showed her a video clip on his ipad while Junhong headed for a different direction.

"Hey Youngjae hyung," Junhong greeted.

"What do you want?" Youngjae looked at him.

"Oh nothing," Junhong said and glanced back. He slowly glared at Jong Up and made his way towards Secret.

"Hana-sunbae, I heard that you might have a solo album?" Junhong asked appearing next to Hana. She was shocked but shook her head, "All i heard was that Secret is preparing for a comeback."

While Hana was explaining all Junhong heard was the laughter from Jong Up and Eunhye. He looked at the two and something hit him. Was it Jong Up hyung who Eunhye likes? Thinking back to all the times Junhong remembered seeing Jong Up and Eunhye together, he pouted.

"What's wrong?" Hana asked. Junhong shook his head, "I'm just tired."

"How about you and Eunhye go buy some food for us?" Jieun asked. "Walking will help you stay awake for your next schedule."

Junhong didn't want to say no so he nodded. Jieun pulled Eunhye towards her and handed them money. As Junhong and Eunhye headed out of the dance studio it became quite. Eunhye frowned. This wasn't the Junhong she knew. He always talks and ussually never stops.

"Is there something wrong?" she asked. Junhong shook his head, "I'm good why?"

"A-ah just wondering," she replied. And as they continued down the hall and towards the front door, Junhong stopped. He had to confess to her before it's too late. Or at least ask her about her relationship with Jong Up if he couldn't confess. Eunhye looked at him weirdly, "Why did you stop walking Junhong?"

"I have something to tell you-," right when Junhong was done, Daehyun's voice was heard.

"Hey you guys!" he ran towards them. Junhong looked at him hyung, "What is it?"

"Yongguk told me to come along to buy more food," Daehyun replied. "And to watch over you two because you're just youngsters."

"But hyung i'm 19," Junhong said. Daehyun only shook his head, "Eunhye's still a minor. So where we going to shop?"

Junhong slowly nodded although he had wished it was just going to be him and Eunhye. The 3 exited the building and headed towards a restaurant and ordered an abundant amount of food. They stopped by the convient store to get drinks and then headed back to the others. Junhong insisted that he carried the heavier bags from Eunhye but she refused to give him any. Daehyun only watch the two quarrel and knew instantly the two had a thing for each other. He laughed and left first as the two followed behind. When all 3 got into the dane studio they were raged with hungry idols. Junhong sat next to Jong Up and didn't talk to him. Jong Up was confused but shrugged it off. Himchan headed towards him and smiled, "So how did it go?"

"I didn't do it yet," Junhong mumbled low. Himchan shook his head, "Ehhh- oh hey look she's going out. Here's your chance!"

Junhong quickly look to see Eunhye leaving the room. He quicky cleaned himself off from his food and stood up. Junhong headed for the door when Youngjae called his name, "Junhong-ah~ can you hand me a drink?"

Junhong headed back to the bag of drinks and grabbed a bottle for Youngjae. He then headed out the dance studio before anyone could ask him to do anything. He waited and waited and soon Eunhye returned.

"Oh, Junhong, what are you doing outside?" Eunhye asked. Junhong scratched his nape and shyly smiled, "I have something to tell you..."

"Ah yes! I forgot about it," Eunhye said. "You were cut off by Daehyun earlier. Well what is it?"

"You see, lately i've been having this weird feeling," he started off. "My mind hasn't been in the right mindset lately."

"Are you sick?" Eunhye asked and widened her eyes, "Don't tell me you have a sickness?"

"A-ah no no it's nothing near that!" he quickly shook his head. Eunhye placed her hand on her heart and let out a sigh of relief.

"It's just that I've think I-," and right when he got to the part the door behind him open.

"Oh, what are you two doing?" Sunhwa asked and devishly smiled at them. Junhong and Eunhye awkwardly smiled and shook their heads, "We just bumped into each other on the way back."

Sunhwa laughed and walked around them.

"Oh food~" Eunhye saw her plate of food and headed in. Junhong pouted and followed after her. He was done with these interruptions. He grabbed her hand softly and turned her around, "I LIKE YOU!"

After stating that, the whole room grew silent. Not one person was talking. Everyone stared at the two in amazement. Eunhye's eyes were wide open as she was lost for words, "W-what?"

"I've liked you since our first training together," he mumbled. "I heard you like someone else..."

He slowly let go of his grip. "I'm sorry to even say that."

Junhong turned around and was about to exit the room when Eunhye grabbed ahold of him.

"Well yeah obviously I like someone," she stated. "But you don't even know who it is."

Junhong turned around to look at her.

"I've liked you since then too," she shyly stated and her cheeks grew bright pink. Junhong looked at her in disbelief and laughed, "Really?"

She nodded her head and then jumpd right into his arms, "I'm jsut glad you liked me back~"

"I thought you liked Jong Up hyung~" Junhong stated. Jong Up tilted his head, "What?"

"How did you came to think that?" Eunhye looked at him.

"Well you two were so close together and-," Eunhye placed her finger on his lips for him to stop talking. "Nevermind."

Junhong laughed softly planted a kiss on her forehead, "So will you be mine?"

"OF COURSE!" Eunhye tackled him with a hug and laughed. "JUNHONG NAEKKYEOYA!"

 


bangtan boys & bap
JJANG
NOTES

     


 

i'm sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry ; A ;

you can hit me and throw me against a wall (or i can do that myself)

omff i'm sorry i took billions of years just to write this small scenario T.T

i hope you enjoy it though <3

#authornimisterrible

 

- COMMANDER IAPPLE