» jhope'01

〈〈bangtan warrior collection〉〉╎BTS & BAP oneshots╎requests closed!

 

the way you are

Choi Shinbi was the newest trainee that Big Hit had accepted. She was the best dancer in all of the trainees. She was really determined and always practiced. She had suffered many times and sometimes would even end up at the hospital for not getting enough sleep. Many trainees didn't like her, they thought she was just boasting her skills. She didn't care about what they think about her. Yes she may have a bit of some attitude but that didn't stop her from working hard. One late night in Big Hit's building, everyone had already left. Shinbi was still practicing her dancing. Her music blasted through the walls of the room. She finally stopped and agreed that it was enough for the night. She turned off the music and wiped her sweat. After packing up she left the trainee dance studio. She was going to enter the elevator when she heard music. She thought she left her music player on but checked that it was off. Shinbi turned around and spotted the dance studio for idols lights were on. She tilted her head and walked towards it. It doesn't hurt to take a peek. She walked over and slowly opened the door. There was a figure dancing really hard with sweat rolling down his arms and face. Once the music had finished, he sighed and shook his head.

"It's still not good," he mumbled and went to replay the song. Shinbi tilted her head on confusion. *his dancing looks perfect! Why is he thinking that it's not good enough?*

Shinbi continued to watch as the figure danced through the music and again said it wasn't good enough.

"Is it?" Shinbi asked opening the door wider. Even though it was prohibited for trainees to enter the idol dance studio, she didn't care much. The figure was shocked and glared at her.

"Who are you?" he coldly asked.

"Ah, i'm Choi Shinbi," she smiled.

"Why are you here?"

"Oh i just finished practicing and heard some music coming from this room," she replied. The dancer rolled his eyes and wiped away his sweat.

"You're not allowed in the idol's dance studio,"

"Geesh, i just wanted to see what you were doing, did it violated you in any way?"

The dancer scoffed and glared at her, "Leave. I'm still practicing."

"You've been dancing the same song over and over again," Shinbi said. "Why don't you do a new song?"

"Because i haven't perfection it yet," he replied turning his back on Shinbi.

"Perfection is never found in this world," Shinbi said. "You can never be perfect at something."

"To you it isn't, but to me it is," he turned and looked at her. "If all you're going to do is tell me to stop dancing then leave."

"Well sorry Mr. Perfect," Shinbi put up her hands and backed away a bit. "I just want to tell you to stop over working yourself. I've done this many times back then and ended up at the hospital many times. You're still a rookie idol, i'm pretty sure your fans doesn't want to see the news saying you ended up fainting."

He scoffed and walked towards Shinbi.

"It's not your business trainee," he said coldly. "I've worked hard for this spot in the group. I need to be perfect."

Shinbi rolled her eyes.

"Why do you care so much about how people are going to judge you?" she asked. "If they don't like you let them be. There are still those who love you and support you the way you are."

"What are you some spokesperson?" he let out an annoyed laughed.

"No, but i'm just telling you this," she said. "Sing like no one's listening, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching, and live like its heaven on earth."

He looked at her. "What?"

"Sing like no one's listening," she said. "It doesn't matter how you sing, as long as you express the way you feel through your voice. Love like you've never been hurt, always love who and what you are even when things get tough. Dance like nobody's watching. Spread those arms and legs, don't let one little comment bring you down. And lastly, live like it's heaven on earth. Never make the bad side the bigger one, happy should always come at the end of everything. Like rain. The sun always shine after it."

He stared at her dazed at what she just told him. She looked at his blanked face and laughed. Shinbi walked towards him and held his shoulders.

"So basically in all, be the way you are," Shinbi smiled. "That's what makes others love you."

Shinbi removed her hand and waved.

"It's getting late, i need to go home," she said. "It was nice meeting you." She walked out of the dance studio and was about to enter the elevator when a hand grabbed her wrist.

"Um, let's go together," he said. Shinbi gave him a weird look but eventually nodded her head. They both entered the elevator.

"I never got your name," she said and looked at him. He laughed, "Shouldn't all trainees know who i am and what group i debuted in?"

"You see, i've been busy the past few years trying improve my weaknesses," Shinbi said. He shook his head and put an arm around her shoulder, "Jung Hoseok's the name, and i belong in Bangtan Boys under the stage name J-Hope."

Shinbi nodded her head and smiled, "It's nice to meet such an arrogant idol."

Hoseok scoffed and removed his arm from her shoulder, "What did you just call me?"

The elevator door opened as Shinbi dashed out.

"YAH!" Hoseok ran after her. "COME BACK HERE SHINBI!"

"Hey, you remembered my name!" Shinbi turned and pointed at him. He tackled her down and glared at her.

"Yah, get off of me!" Shinbi yelled trying to push him off. "There are still workers around!"

"It's 3am in the morning," Hoseok said and smirked. "No one's here but you and me."

Shinbi widened her eyes, "What are you planning to do?!"

Hoseok moved closer to her face. Shinbi shut her eyes tightly. She waited and waited and soon felt a flick on her head.

"OW! YAH!" She shot open her eyes and glared at Hoseok who was laughing.

"Did you think i was going to kiss you?"

Shinbi pushed him off with all her might. He flew back and landed on his .

"You are a jerk!" Shinbi grabbed her bag.

"I can't believe you're an idol," she scoffed and glared at him. She grabbed his music player that had fell from his pocket when she pushed him and showed it in his face, "I'll keep this until you learn how to respect me!"

With that, Shinbi ran out the door of the building. Hoseok quickly stood up and ran after her, but only to meet the empty streets.

"you are one crazy girl..."


bangtan boys & bap
JJANG
NOTES

     


 

i (j)hope you enjoy this!! (heheh you see what i did there XD)

lol ok i need to stawp.

i really enjoyed writing this one, idk why.

maybe because Jhope has been recently been trying to get my attention /.\

well thank you so much for requesting again! <3

 

- COMMANDER IAPPLE