» yongguk'01

〈〈bangtan warrior collection〉〉╎BTS & BAP oneshots╎requests closed!

 

secret love

Jaekyung came early to school and entred her class. Only a couple of students were there early. She took her seat in her desk and pulled out her book. As students start to enter the classroom one by one, Jaekyung looked up at the door to see if Yongguk would come to class or not. Her eyes were at the door but once the teacher entered, she brought her eyes back to her book and closed it.

"Everyone in your seats please!" he yelled hitting his desk with a ruler. "I'm going to take roll!"

Students rushed to their desk as the teacher pulled out a binder with their names on it. He went down the list until he stopped on a name.

"Bang Yongguk!" the teacher looked up and at his desk. Jaekyung looked and he wasn't there. She quietly sighed to herself and moved her attention back to her notebook. The teacher rolled his eyes and continued on with the roll call. Once he was finished a figure rushed through the door.

"You're late Mr. Bang," the teacher was annoyed. Yongguk smirked, "Just be glad I'm coming to your boring class."

The teacher turned around and glared at Yongguk as he headed to his desk. He glanced over at Jaekyung and gave her a small smile. The girls around her squealed in their seats happily while Jaekyung only paid attention to her notebook. The teacher began the lesson of the day. Yongguk being the usual, fell asleep and didn't bother to do anything while Jaekyung took notes and followed after the teacher's words. When class ended everyone left the room and headed off to lunch. Jaekyung packed her things and looked at Yongguk's sleeping figure. She quickly wrote a small note and walked past him bumping into his desk to wake him up. She dropped her note and headed out the door. Yongguk slowly woke up and notice it. He stretched and opened the note.

'you should get more sleep tonight gukkie~' - jaekyung

He read it and smiled brightly while stuffing the note in his pocket and getting up.

"You have detention afterschool," the teacher stated but Yongguk ignored his words. He headed out towards the same place his friends were. Girls were around them giving them food and and sweets. Yongguk took them and thanked them. Jaekyung sat from afar with her friend watching.

"Those girls don't have a life or something," her friend mumbled while chewing on her food. Jaekyung laughed and nodded.

"Oh, Jaekyung~ are you busy afterschool?" her friend asked. Jaekyung thought about it and nodded her head.

"Ah, again?" her friend pouted. "I wanted to go shopping and hang out. We haven't done that in awhile now~"

"We can go Friday," Jaekyung replied as she finish up her food. Her friend nodded her head and the two finished up. They headed for their next class while walking past Yongguk and his friends. He looked at her and slightly frowned. Once school was over, Jaekyung headed home to change her uniform out and into some casual clothes before leaaving her house. She headed towards an apartment building. Halfway there, a figure popped out and linked their hands together.

"Hey," his deep husky voice greeted her. Jaekyung immediately smiled hearing his voice. Yongguk laughed and placed his arm around her shoulder, "You look beautiful."

Jaekyung couldn't help but blush. Yongguk kissed her cheek and showed her his gummy smile.

"Are you hungry?" he asked. Jaekyung shook her head, "Are you?"

He also shook his head as they entered the apartment building. They entered and headed up the stairs to his apartment room. Yongguk opened the door and led Jaekyung in.

"What were you doing last night?" Jaekyung asked taking a seat on his sofa. Yongguk rubbed his nape and awkwardly laughed, "I went to one of Yongnam's party last night."

Jaekyung nodded, "Party too hard?"

"Actually I was just drinking, Himchan was the one partying hard last night," Yongguk replied and laughed taking a seat next to Jaekyung. He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly.

"I want to hold you like this everyday," he mumbled into her neck. She laughed as his breath tickled her. Jaekyung looked at Yongguk and smiled, "Me too."

"This secret relationship is killing me," he stated almost inaudible, but Jaekyung still heard it. She was shocked. He never really expressed his feelings about the secret relationship.

"Jaekyung-ah~" he pulled her onto his lap and held her tightly. "When I see you at school I just want to hug you. I want to hold your hand and take you to your classes. I want to feed you food during lunch. I want to do all of these things so badly but I have to hold back."

Jaekyung softly smiled and kissd his lips. She pulled back and laid down on his chest, "I'm okay if you tell the world you know...It's going to happen sooner or later."

Yongguk her hair and shook his head, "I'm afraid your life will change. Girls will hate you and boys will come after you."

"Why would boys come after me?" Jaekyung asked lifting her head up.

"Because you're my weakness," he poked her head lightly. Jaekyung blushed and laid her head back down.

"Let's keep this love a secret," Yongguk said. "It's a love only you and I know in this world."

Jaekyung snuggled closer to Yongguk and smiled, "I love you~"

He wrapped his arms tighter around her and mumbled back, "I love you too~"


bangtan boys & bap
JJANG
NOTES

     


 

omfff- ok i'm getting yongguk feels writing this XD

gahhhh i hope you enjoy it and thank you so much for requesting ! <3

 

- COMMANDER IAPPLE