» zelo'03

〈〈bangtan warrior collection〉〉╎BTS & BAP oneshots╎requests closed!

 

but i do

Her hands were becoming sweaty due to her nervous breakdown. Mila was going to meet her boyfriend's parents for the first time. She had already lost count on how many times she had changed her clothes and looked at herself in the mirror. Her insecurities were kicking in and she didn't know what to do. She wanted her first impression to be good especially when it was going to be Junhong's parents. She heard a knock and ran to open it.

"Are you ready?" her boyfriend smiled brightly at her. Mila just shook her head and returned back to her room, "I don't know what to wear."

Junhong followed after her and entered her room seeing the huge mess of clothes scattered all over the floor.

"I'm sorry about the mess, it's just- i-i'm nervous," she fiddled with her fingers and looked down. Junghong laughed and walked up to her. He cupped her face and lifted it up so the two were looking straight into each other's eyes.

"They're going to love you," he smiled brightly. "I promise."

Mila shook her head. He doesn't understand. She wasn't the type his parents like. She wasn't even korean. She knew how strict most korean parents were with other races and it was bothering her mind a lot. While busy in thoughts, Junhong kissed Mila's lips.

"You're going to do great~" he linked her hand, "I know it."

Mila slightly smiled at him. She wasn't even convinced yet. He grabbed her bag and fixed her hair to the back.

"You look beautiful by the way," Junhong added before dragging her out of her room. He took her out and place her in his car. On the ride to his parent's house it was quiet. Mila was too nervous to speak. She could feel a lump forming in already just thinking about it. Junhong grabbed her hand and his thumb caressed the back of her hand. They arrived at his parents' house and Junhong got out first. He opened the door for Mila and helped her out.

"Hwaiting~" he whispered and linked their hands together. He headed for the door and knocked. The door opened and revealed Mr. Choi. Mila could already feel the cold stare his father was giving her. He moved aside without even a greeting. Junhong and Mila entered and headed for the living room.

"Where's mother?" Junhong asked. Mr. Choi pointed to the kitchen.

"So you're that girl," Mr. Choi stated coldly. Mila had a little bit confidence but hearing those words she lost most of it. She slowly nodded her head.

"And you're not korean?" he added.

"Dad," Junhong's voice sounded a bit mad. Mr. Choi nodded and sat down, "You should go help Mrs. Choi out in the kitchen."

Mila looked at Junhong and he nodded his head. He let go of her hand and she didn't feel as safe as she did before. Mila slowly headed for the kitchen and saw Mrs. Choi still cooking.

"Mrs. Choi?" Mila said. Mrs. Choi turned around and looked at her. Her face show disappointment and displeasure.

"So you're Mila?" her words sounded rude. Mila nodded her head with a smiled, "Yes ma'm."

"I only cooked korean food," Mrs. Choi stated. "I don't know how to cook foreigner food."

"Oh it's okay," Mila nodded. "Do you need help?"

Mrs. Choi shook her head, "I'm already done. You can set up the table."

Mila nodded and looked for the plates.

"It's in the cup board, please wash your hands first," she stated coldly before returning back to her cooking. Mila could feel some small tears at the corner of her eyes but held it back. She cleaned her hands and got the plates. She placed it on the table nicely as Mrs. Choi added the food. Mila went to call Junhong and Mr. Choi in to eat. Junhong and Mila sat on one side of the table while Mr. and Mrs. Choi sat on the other side.

"Are your parents farmers?" Mrs. Choi asked. Mila shook her head, "They have government jobs."

"Wow, surprising to hear that from a foreigner like you," Mrs. Choi said. Mila just couldn't take those cold words she was blasting out at her.

"Do you have a future planned out?" Mr. Choi asked. "What are you planning to do?"

"Well...I was planning to finish highschool and major in music sir," Mila smiled through.

"You're not going to make money at all with that kind of future," Mr. Choi shook his head. "Junhong, this is why I don't want you to date foreigners. She can't support you or your family with that kind of future."

Mila widened her eyes at Mr. Choi's words.

"We don't like our son dating a foreigner like you," Mrs. Choi added. "You're not well educated, and you know nothing about our cultu-."

Before Mrs. Choi could finish, Mila had stood up and bowed, excusing herself from the table. She ran to the doors and slipped on her shoes and ran out the door. The tears she held in slipped from her eyes and rolled down her face. Junhong slammed his hand on the table scaring his parents, "A simple dinner. That was all I asked for. Was it necessary to ask those kinds of questions?!"

He was angry. Junhong stood up and ran out the door after Mila. He looks from left to right to see if she was anywhere but found her sitting alone at a bus stop. He walked up to her and sat down beside her.

"Mila..." he said. She tried to stop her tears but it kept flowing out of her eyes.

"I-i told you," she said through her tears. "I told you they didn't like me! I knew it was all a bad idea to meet your parents!"

Junhong grabbed Mila's head and pulled it to his chest. He caressed her back softly, "I'm sorry Mila..."

She continued to cry onto his chest staining his shirt with her tears. He kept quiet and his arms still wrapped tightly around her. He waited until she was more calmer before backing away.

"I told you they didn't like me," she mumbled.

"But I do," he smiled and wiped away her remaining tears with his hand. "I love you. I didn't need their permission. I just wanted them to know who I love."

Mila sniffed and looked at Junhong.

"I love you Mila," one of his hand cupped her left cheek. "I don't care if my parents don't like you. They will grow to see how amazing you are. They will see what I see."

And without a second to waste, Junhong closed the gap between the two. His lips planted on her lips. Mila was sad earlier but with the touch of Junhong kiss everything had seemed to disappear. Her worries, her thoughts, everything was gone. He pulled back after a long time so the two could catch their breaths.

"I'm not worried about my parents really," Junhong stated. "I'm worried about yours."

Mila widened her eyes, "Oh my...my parents are-"

"Going to love me?" Junhong teased and laughed. Mila couldn't help but laughed although it might not be true.


bangtan boys & bap
JJANG
NOTES

     


 

omff- i kind of made zelo's parents a bit too evil >.<

you wanted a fluffy ending and i tried ? XD /runs off/

i hope you enjoyed it and thank you so much for requesting ! <3

feel free to request again ~

 

- COMMANDER IAPPLE