» zelo'04

〈〈bangtan warrior collection〉〉╎BTS & BAP oneshots╎requests closed!

 

i'll make it up

Byulhee sat at the table as a huge cake was placed in front of her. Her family and friends threw a special birthday party for her and she was happy. But there was a certain someone missing in the picture. Junhong was nowhere to be seen. Was he part of the surprise her family set up? Of course he had to be. She forced a small smile and blew out the candles on her cake. Her family and friends cheered as they handed her their presents. She thanked each one of them and headed to her room to put them away. Byulhee took a seat by her bed and heard thuds on her window. She looked outside to see that the rain returned again drowning her in more gloomy feels. She sighed as her mother entered her room.

"We're serving the cake sweetie," her mother stated. She nodded but her face showed no excitement.

"Something wrong?" her mother closed the door and headed towards her.

"Where's Junhong?" she asked and grabbed her phone.

"He's probably busy picking out a special present for you~" her mother caressed her back. "Let's go eat some cake ok?"

Byulhee shook her head, "I'm going to go see him."

"It's raining hard outside," her mother stated but Byulhee didn't care. She grabbed her coat and umbrella, "I'll be ok umma~ thank you for the surprise~ i'll be back soon~"

Byulhee kissed her mother's cheek before heading out. She opened her umbrella and rushed in the rain towards her car. Once she got in, she pulled out her phone. Her finger ran over the unlock button and onto Junhong's contact name. She pressed it and patiently waited.

"Hey noona~" his voice was excited. Hearing it Byulhee smiled instantly.

"Where are you at Junhong-ah?" she asked.

"Ah, I'm stuck at the cafe due to this heavy rain," he replied.

"Do you need me to come pick you up?" she softly laughed.

"Noona to the rescue please~" he sang making her laugh at his cuteness. She told him to wait and headed towards the cafe he was at. Byulhee parked her car and headed out with her umbrella up. She reached the cafe and closed her umbrella before heading in. Her eyes searched the crowded cafe and spotted Junhong at the corner. She smiled widely and headed towards him waving to get his attention. He spotted her and stood up. Once she reached him, Junhong pulled Byulhee into a tight hug.

"Ah, you're so warm~" he mumbled into her shoulder. She laughed and pulled back, "So what are you doing here?"

He took a seat and she followed, "I wanted to get a drink, so I walked here. But the stupid weather ruined me way home."

Byulhee was expecting a different answer but smiled anyways, "Are you planning to do anything today?"

Junhong thought about it and shook his head, "No, why?"

Byulhee was a little bit disappointed. Mybe he was just joking with her. He possibly can't have forgotten her birthday.

"You really didn't plan anything today?" she asked again. He shook his head, "Is there something important today?"

That question hit her heart. Even if he was joking this point on, her heart was breaking little by little.

"You forgot what today was?" she mumbled. Junhong tried to remember and widened his eyes, "Oh my!"

"You forgot..." her words came out so mono. Junhong grabbed her hand quickly and shook his head, "I-i- Noona~ i didn't intended to forget your birthday! I-i'm sorry~"

Byulhee looked at him and tried to pull her hand back but her held it tightly.

"Byulhee~" he grabbed both her hands and cupped his face with them, "I'm terribly sorry~ I'm the worst boyfriend ever. Please forgive me~ I will make it up to you~"

Byulhee looked at him and small tears were forming at the corner of her eyes. Junhong widened his eyes and quickly hugged her.

"You can hit me," he mumbled. "Hit me as much as you want to. I deserve it."

Byulhee shook her head and pulled back, "No."

"Noona," his voice trailed. Byulhee wanted to hit him just once but couldn't. She looked at him in the eyes and went back into his arms. Junhong caressed her back, "I'll make it up to you~ let's go to your favorite restaurant yeah?"

Byulhee nodded her head into his chest and hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry Byulhee~" Junhong whispered. "I love you noona~ don't be cry ok~"

 


bangtan boys & bap
JJANG
NOTES

     


 

gah i firstly want to apologize because this request took awhile /bows

omff- i didn't know whether you wanted their realtionship to be dating or not so i just made them a couple /.\

i hope that was okay ~ ~

thank you for requesting and please feel free to request again <3

 

- COMMANDER IAPPLE