» youngjae'01

〈〈bangtan warrior collection〉〉╎BTS & BAP oneshots╎requests closed!

 

together

Sona sighed as she threw away a whole box filled with hate letters, death threats, and other things BAP's fans would write to her. She was tired of it. Tired of receiving all this hate. Of course she had loved Youngjae with all her heart, but fans just can't accept the fact the it's his life. Some supported them but that's only like 1/4 of the fans. Most of them hate her to death. This had been going on since Youngjae revealed to the world about Sona. She kept it to herself of course for the sake of BAP's fame. Either ways, even if she revealed it, the fans will only hate her more. A small tear slipped from her eyes. She quickly wiped it away and entered the apartment Youngjae had rented for her to live in. It was near TS's building, so Youngjae could visit often during breaks, or sleep during the nights. Once Sona entered, she took of her shoes and went to her bed. She entered the room they shared and noticed her phone on the table.

"If you need a place to stay, just call."

Sona had remembered the words her friend, Eunju had told her. Sona had talked with her about this situation many times. Eunju thought it was best to endure it, and hold it in. But she knew Sona wasn't the type that could.

Sona grabbed her phone and called her friend, "I'm telling him..."

"You sure?"

Sona thought for a bit and then sighed, "It hurts my heart a lot but i just can stand those fans. I truly love him, but i think letting go will be best for us."

"Alright, just call and i'll be there," she replied. Sona nodded and hung up. She went through her contacts and called Youngjae.

"Are you free?" she tried to sound happy.

"Yeah, we're in the practice room," Youngjae replied. Sona nodded and hung up. Sona quickly packed all her clothes into a luggage. She covered herself up nicely and walked out. Luckily there wasn't that much fans outside and they didn't notice her. She entered through and went to the dance studio. Sona took in some breaths and slowly let it out. She placed her hand on the knob and opened the door.

"O-oh Sona noona!" Junhong beamed and stopped dancing. "What brings you here?"

She put on a slight smile and looked at Youngjae, "Um, can we have some time alone?"

Youngjae looked at Yong Guk. Yong Guk then motion the others to get out. Soon enough it was just the two of them in the dance studio.

"What do you want to talk about babe?" Youngjae said wiping his sweat with a small towel.

"Let's break up," Sona finally managed to say. Youngjae choked on his saliva and widened his eyes.

"W-what?" he looked at her.

"I think it's best this way," she added.

"So-sona," he grabbed her hands. "If it's the fans, i will tell them to stop."

Sona removed her hands from his. "Youngjae...i'm sorry. But i just can't take this anymore."

"Sona," small tears formed in his eyes. "Just endure it a little more. I'll tell them to stop and if they don't i will stop singing."

"I can't!" Sona yelled at him. "I endured it for the past 2 years! Youngjae, you don't know how it's like! You've only seen the side that's bright! You haven't been in my shoes!"

He was shocked at her sudden rage.

"This way is the best for us," Sona said in a more clam tone. "I'm sorry."

"Y-you can't leave me," he said. "Sona, i love you. How can you just leave like this?"

"Because i've lost," she said. "I've given up."

Youngjae froze at her words.

"We're done," she said and walked out. Youngjae stood there not moving one muscle. Sona walked out past BAP and ignored their call for her. They quickly rushed in the see that Youngjae was throwing water bottles on the floor and screaming. Yong Guk and Himchan held him to stop. The younger ones were taken out by Daehyun. Youngjae threw Yong Guk and Himchan off.

"What happened?" Himchan asked.

"You know what Sona just did?" Youngjae laughed. "She said it's over."

Yong Guk and Himchan widened their eyes. Youngjae continued laughing as if it was all just a joke. He then left the dance studio. Yong Guk and Himchan decided to let him be. He needed some time alone.

 



 

Sona left back to her apartment. She had already called her friend and his waiting outside with her luggage in her hand. Her friend quickly arrived and Sona entered her car.

"You okay?" Eunju took glances at her. Sona shook her head and closed her eyes. She felt as if her whole heart had been ripped to pieces. Once they arrived at Eunju's apartment, Sona went to rest on the sofa. Eunju stared at her friend's weak face. She went and grabbed a blanket and placed it over her.

"You must be strong Sona-ah," Eunju whispered before leaving back into her room. Many days had pass by since the breakup. Eunju did her best never to mention Youngjae or BAP around Sona and always try to make the atmosphere around them less tense. On the other hand, Youngjae had been lacking a lot in his practices, his dance moves weren't sharp, his vocals were off, and he wasn't getting enough sleep. TS Entertainment had already revealed about their breakup and most fans became happy. Sona had finally stopped receiving so much hate, and Youngjae was gaining a lot of fans.

"You want anything?" Sona asked putting on her shoes.

"Um, can you stop by Starbucks and get me a latte?" Eunju asked. Sona smiled and nodded. She walked out of the apartment and smelled the fresh spring breeze. It's been awhile since she had been out and to her surprise it felt great. Sona walked down stairs and headed towards the Starbucks. She entered and ordered an iced coffee for herself and a latte for Eunju. She sat down and waited for her order to be made. She heard a beep and stood up. Sona grabbed the drinks and thanked the workers. She walked out with her drink in one hand and Eunju's in the other. Instead of walking back home, she turned the opposite way and headed towards a particular building.

"It's been awhile..." she whispered. She stared at the apartment building and took a sip of her drink. After a couple minutes of staring, she finally turned her heels towards home. Suddenly 4 girls in highschool uniform appeared in front of her.

"Sona right?" one stepped towards her. Sona shook her head. Another girl laughed and stepped up as well, "Oh we know your Sona, Youngjae oppa's ex-girlfriend."

Sona widened her eyes, "We're already broken up. Stop bothering me."

"We're going to teach you a lesson for dating Youngjae and leaving him so easily!" one of the girls yelled and grabbed onto Sona's arm. Sona pushed her off dropping Eunju's drink on the way. She took her chance and ran off.

"YAH! COME BACK HERE!" the girls started running after her. Sona was freaking out. She did not want to die yet. At least not by Youngjae's fans. She quickly took out her phone and pressed speed dial. She widened her eyes. Her speed dial was still set to Youngae's number.

"I forgot to change it," she mumbled. She shook her head and placed the phone on her ear.

"Hello!" she yelled.

"Why did you call me?" Youngjae sounded so cold, so lifeless.

"Youngjae! Please come help me! Your fans are after me!" Sona yelled. Youngjae quickly widened his eyes.

"What?! Where are you?" he asked.

"I'm not far from the apartment we used to li-," Sona had tripped on the uneven concrete and fell. The girls finally caught up to her and kicked her phone away.

"You think Youngjae is going to help you now?" they laughed. Sona stood up and ran off again. But due to her luck, she met with a dead end.

"Let's finish her," they all said glaring. Sona backed away as her back finally meet with the cold bricked wall. Her knees weaken and she fell. One of the girls grabbed her hair and pulled her up.

"You're done by tonight," she said and slapped Sona's face. She then threw Sona aside and laughed. She was going to go for another round when a hand held her wrist.

"Don't even think about," his voice sounded so powerful. The girl turned her head.

"Youngjae oppa!" she widened her eyes. Youngjae threw her arm aside and glared at her.

"Leave, while i still give you the chance," he coldly said. The girls quickly scurried away. Sona slowly got up and felt her left cheek. It was hurting a lot. Youngjae then bent down and held her shoulders.

"Are you okay?" he quickly asked. "Are you hurt anywhere?"

He blasted questions at her. She could feel his care in them all. Sona's eyes quickly tear up and she hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry," she cried onto his chest. "I'm really really sorry Youngjae."

His arms slowly wrapped around her, "It's ok Sona."

They backed away as Youngjae slowly lifted Sona up bridal style. He walked her all the way to the apartment they had once shared together.

"Y-you still live here?" Sona asked. He nodded his head.

"I couldn't forget about our memories we shared together here," he replied. Sona felt her heart melt at his words. He softly placed her down on the sofa and went to get a first aid kit. He placed ointment on her cheek and knees. He closed the first aid kit and stood up. Youngjae was going to leave when Sona grabbed onto his wrist.

"Youngjae..." she called his name. He turned and looked at her.

"C-can we start over?" Sona said. Youngjae widened his eyes.

"W-what?" he got down on his knees so both their height was equal. Sona's tears slowly started falling down from her cheeks. She cupped his face and smiled, "Let's start over deh? Let's forget about what had happened and just start over."

Youngjae wiped away her tears and nodded. Sona pulled him in for a sweet passionate kiss. They both had missed this feeling. They broke apart to get some air and smiled.

"I love you," Youngjae whispered placing his forehead on hers.

"I love you too," Sona whispered back.

 



 

Youngjae was back to normal again. BAP was happy to see him and Sona back together. They were performing their big concert in Seoul. After a long performance Youngjae stepped out onto the stage.

"How's everyone tonight?" he asked and pointed his microphone towards the crowd.

"GOOD!"

"Is everyone enjoying their time?"

"DEH!"

"That's good to hear," he laughed. "Well i have something very important to tell and show you."

The fan became curious. Youngjae then looked at Sona who was standing at the side of the stage behind the big curtains. She had been backstage the whole time watching their performance supporting him each time had would come there to change.

"There's this special girl i love," he started off. "It was like a dream when we met. Her beautiful laugh and her sweet smile mesmerized me. She's standing here today watching me perform. Supporting me through all this time. She had been there when i needed help, when i couldn't stand up. She helped me get back on my feet. I love her and will always love her until the day I die."

The fans started whispering who it was.

"She had been hurt multiple times by mails that were useless. Threats that were just so un-human. She was hurt by you, BABYs. The one who i had put all my energy into. The ones who i have trusted and cared about. The ones i practiced day and night to impress. I love you all, but you have to understand that everything in life isn't always going to be the way you want it to be."

He stopped and looked back at Sona. He walked towards her and held her hand. Youngjae then pulled her out onto the stage.

"Kim Sona," Youngjae said. "The love of my life."

The fans became quiet.

"If you all can't stop with this hate on Sona, then i will stop," Youngjae said. "I will stop singing. I will throw away my dreams and live a normal life with Sona. I'm really to risk this all for her."

Sona widened her eyes and tugged on Youngjae's arm, "Are you crazy?"

"Are BABYs willing to accept our relationship or are they willing to see their Youngjae oppa disappear from the entertainment world?"

The fans continued whispering. Suddenly a fan shouted, "SONA AND YOUNGJAE!"

Soon all the fans started chanting the line. Youngjae smiled and looked at Sona. Small tears formed in her eyes and slowly fell down her cheeks. Youngjae quickly wiped it away.

"DON'T CRY! DON'T CRY!" the fans started chanting. Sona nodded as Youngjae pulled her into a hug. The fans started cheering loudly and clapped. Fan threats and mails had finally disappeared. Though there were still some, Sona didn't care much now. As long as she and Youngjae are together.

together forever.


bangtan boys & bap
JJANG
NOTES

     


 

ok finally i wrote a long one CX

i hope you like it~~

and thank you so much for requesting!!

 

- COMMANDER IAPPLE