» jungkook'02

〈〈bangtan warrior collection〉〉╎BTS & BAP oneshots╎requests closed!

 

shaking heart

It was just another night of movies for the group of friends. Jungkook had asked Hana for a movie night and she agreed. He expected it to be just them, but it ended up that Hana had mentioned about it to his friends. Jungkook and Hana's parents were out of the house that night, so it was just all to them. Hana changed quickly and ran over to his house which was just next to hers. She was excited and pressed on the doorbell endlessly.

"I'm coming!" Jungkook ran and opened the door. "Stop ruining my doorbell!"

Once the doorbell opened Hana tackled him with a hug. She lifted her head to see his empty house.

"Eh? I thought they were here already," she let go of Jungkook. He fixed his hair and closed the door.

"They're on their way," he said. Hana jumped onto the sofa and grabbed Jungkook's teddy bear that was nearby and held it in her arms.

"So what movie are we watching?" she asked looking at him. Jungkook shrugged, "We can pick once the others are here."

Hana then stood up, "Is there anything to eat?"

"Ah, there's some popcorn," he replied.

"POPCORN!" she widened her eyes and ran into the kitchen. She opened a bag and threw it in the microwave. Jungkook watched from the living room and smiled. Hana quickly turned and spotted him. He turned quickly and pretended that someone texted him. Hana turned back and blushed lightly. She had to admit. She had liked this boy since they started highschool. It wasn't friends anymore for her. He was more than just a friend, he was her crush. She just didn't know whether he felt the same way back or it's just a one-sided love for her. Hana's thoughts were stopped when the popcorn in the microwave started popping. She sniffed and smiled at the popcorn like scent. was drooling. She waited till it was almost finished popping and opened the microwave. Hana poured all the popcorn into a bowl and walked back out into the living room.

"They take quite long," she said stuffing with popcorn. Jungkook laughed at her and nodded. Soon the doorbell ring. Hana shoved the popcorn bowl into Jungkook's arm before he could stand up. She ran towards the door and opened it.

"ABOUT TIME!" she yelled. The others widened their eyes and backed away.

"HANA!" they all yelled. She laughed and opened the door, "Hurry i want to watch a movie already~~"

They all hurried into the living room.

"So what movie are we watching?" Namjoon asked. Hana and Jungkook shrugged their shoulders.

"Oh then can i pick?" Taehyung raised his hand. Hana rolled her eyes, "No we're not going to watch that anime whatever its name was!"

Taehyung pouted and hung his head.

"How about something scary?" Yoongi suggested. The others nodded their head in agreement. Jungkook wasn't very fond of scary movies. Of course she would know this fact about him. She still remembered the first time they watched 'the boogeyman' when they were little and Jungkook ended up sleeping at her house every night because he was afraid that someone would come out under his bed and drag him away. Hana looked at him and knew immediately that even though he hated it he didn't want to disappoint his friends.

"Um, let's watch something else," she said. The others looked at her as if she was crazy.

"But you're always the one wanting to watch scary movies," Jimin said.

"I'm not in the mood," she added. "How about something funny?"

"Epic?" Jin suggested. They all nodded and Jungkook played the movie. Throughout the movie they laughed. Jungkook watched how Hana was laughing hitting whoever was beside her, which was Jimin. He would laugh at how Jimin cursed at her and glared at her each time he got hit. Jungkook had to admit, he wanted to be the one sitting next to her even if it mean he’d be hit.

“I’m going to go get more popcorn,” Jimin stood up and left. Hana didn’t even bother looking at him. Jungkook bit his lower lip. He was thinking should her take his chance and sit next to her, or not? He watched how she continued laughing and hitting the side and realizing that Jimin had disappeared.

“O-oh, where’s Jimin?” she looked around.

“Popcorn,” Yoongi replied. She nodded her head and placed her gaze back at the movie. Jimin came back with the bowl in his hand. Jungkook’s heart was shaking. He then quickly stood up and sat next to Hana, who stared at him weirdly.

“Something wrong?” she asked. He shook his head. His heart was beating faster than before. Hana became to feel quite awkward around Jungkook. She didn’t want to, but it went that way. Her laughs sounded awkward and she didn’t hit Jungkook but kept her hands to herself. Jungkook tilted his head. Soon the movie ended and everyone sat in a circle. Jungkook kept looking at Hana who was avoiding his gaze. His friends could obviously feel the tension. Yoongi stood up and pretended that someone called him. Seokjin, Taehyung, and Jimin left towards the kitchen to get something to eat. Namjoon pretended he needed to show something to Hoseok and dragged him away leaving the two by themselves.

“Aw, that was weird,” Hana said. Jungkook then scratch the back of his head.

“Hana…” he said and looked at her. She lifted her head and looked back at him. His heart started to shake in fear. He took in a deep deep breathe and slowly let it out.

“I-i…I um…I l-like you,” he said. Hana widened her eyes. He was always the shy type. She didn’t expect this, and especially a confession from him. Hana thought she was going to confess first, but she guessed wrong.

“Wow,” was all that came out of . “Quite funny…”

“Funny?” he furrowed his brows. She smiled, “I…I like you too.”

Jungkook then stood up, “REALLY?!”

“We’ve been friends for a long time and i guess I came to like you more than a friend,” Hana said hanging her head in embarrassment. Without a second thought Jungkook pulled Hana’s wrist and placed his lips on hers. She widened her eyes but eventually returned the kiss. A loud laughter caused them to back away and blushed badly.

“They KISSED!!” Jimin and Taehyung both pointed at the two. Hana glared at them and grabbed a nearby pillow throwing it at Jimin’s face. Jimin caught it as the others laughed at them.

“You two are so adorable,” Seokjin gave them a motherly smiled. Hana rolled her eyes as Jungkook hung his head in embarrassment. Hana linked their hands.

"so um, we're dating now."


bangtan boys & bap
JJANG
NOTES

     


 

my jungkook feelz /.\ omomomomomo

so many jungkook!!~~ ASDFGHJKL /screams/

he's a bias list ruiner. i swear~

ok enough of my blabbering!

i hope you enjoyed and loved kookie <3

and thank you so much for requesting!

 

- COMMANDER IAPPLE