» suga'01

〈〈bangtan warrior collection〉〉╎BTS & BAP oneshots╎requests closed!

 

stealing your bad heart


He was smart, handsome, and caring. All girls have fallen head over heels for the highschool sweet heart, Min Yoongi aka Suga. He helped tutor students and treated everyone with love and care. Teachers would fight to get him in their classes, as girls swoon and drool as he walks by. Everyone seems to admire and love Suga, everyone but one being. Her name is Ha Doyoung, the school's delinquent. Now, Doyoung's story is a bit more of the opposite. Doyoung has serve multiple detentions, and almost everyone feared her. Students are afraid to even look at her in the eyes. She had gone through a lot of fights with girls and even guys.

He stood up and looked at his friends, "Of all the ideas, you give me that?"

"Hey, if you don't like this idea then go ahead and think of something else Mr. Smarty," his friends turned and was about to exit the classroom but he ran and blocked their path.

"A-alright," he stuttered. "H-how do I steal Ms. Delinquent's cold heart?"

One of his friends stepped up and placed an arm around his shoulder, "In order to steal Doyoung's heart, all you have to do is be the same as her."

"Why would hyung want to become a girl?" his other friend asked and another smacked him.

"B-but I can't ruin my reputation," Yoongi stated. "If I act mean and tough, students will surely hate me."

"It's not about reputation anymore when it comes to love!" his other friend held his shoulders. Yoongi thought about it and nodded, "Alright, train me to be bad."

His friends laughed as he glared at them, "I'm serious."

They nodded and after school that day, Yoongi spent the hours after learning the ways of a delinquent.

 


 

The next day of school students dropped their jaw as Yoongi walked through the halls with his friends. His shirt has two buttons and his tie was not properly on. His hair wasn't down anymore, as he had fixed and gelled up his hair. A smirked appeared on his lips as he spotted Doyoung not far from them hanging with some of her friends. They were talking and nudged her to look towards his direction. Doyoung turned her head and the only thing that came out of was a scoffed.

"Hey," Yoongi finally reached her.

"Pathetic," she mumbled and walked off not giving him a chance to speak. Yoongi was lost for words as well as his friends. Her friend laughed and followed after her. Yoongi turned to his friends and pouted, "What now?"

"Ah, I got an idea!" his friend stated and told them. Their plan was to hire 4 senior friends to bully Yoongi and he was to fight them back. They got one of Doyoung's friend to bring her there during lunch. Yoongi prepared himself and when lunch came he had lost all his confident. He didn't know impressing a girl was going to be this difficult. He took a deep breath and stood where his friend's promised the older students were going to meet him at. He waited for quite a bit and soon only 3 older students appeared.

"It's the dude from this morning!" one of them stated.

"Let's do our job," another smirked. Yoongi glanced around and spotted Doyoung with her friends. He smiled and glared at the guys, "You guys talking ?!"

The 3 guy's widened their eyes, "What?!"

They charged towards Yoongi and one of them pushed him towards the lockers, "Wanna repeat what you just said?"

He groaned from the pain on his back. Weren't these guys acting a little bit too real. He smirked at them, "I don't repeat myself."

One of the older students grabbed his collar and pulled his face closer, "You want to start something, let's get it down."

"Let's go," Yoongi said and swung but his fist was held and pushed aside while the other guy punched his face. He flew back and hit the lockers again, adding more pain to his back.

"A-aren't you all acting a bit too real?" he whispered. The 3 guys laughed, "What the are you talking about?"

Yoongi widened his eyes, "Y-you mean you're not the one's Namjoon asked to help me out?"

"Who the is Namjoon?" they questioned and grabbed Yoongi up. He was surely dead this time. Yoongi gulped and closed his eyes as the guy lifted his arm. Doyoung widened her eyes and ran towards them. Before the student could swing his fist again, she locked it and glared at the guy, "Go mess with someone your own size Gyunwon."

He pulled his fist back and glared at her, "I just wanted to teach him a lesson."

The older student looked at his friend and indicated for them to leave. He gave one last glare to Yoongi before leaving them. Doyoung turned around and looked at him, "You're stupid."

Yoongi wiped the small blood on his lips and looked at her. She turned around and left. Yoongi widened his eyes and followed after her.

"Hey, Doyoung!" he shouted. She groaned and turned around, "What?"

Yoongi stopped running and slowly smile, "Thanks."

She rolled her eyes and turned around as he continued to follow her.

"What were you thinking?" she suddenly stopped and turned around. "What made you think that you could beat Gyunwon?"

"A-actually, I didn't mean to get into a fight with him," Yoongi stated. "You see, I wanted to-."

"You should get that lip treated," she interrupted him. "And your back too."

Yoongi smiled hearing how calm her voice sounded like for the first time.

"Are you worried about me?" he asked. Doyoung scoffed, "In your dreams."

"Maybe I am dreaming," he mumbled smiling. Doyoung looked at him weirdly and continued her walking.

"Doyoung!" he called for her. She turned around furiously, "Stop following me!"

"I-i-," he stuttered. "Can you take me to the nurse's office?"

"Can't you do that yourself?" she was irritated.

"Actually, I need proof because I'm going to be late for class," he stated. "That's how my teacher's are."

Doyoung shook her head, "Go the nurse's office by yourself."

He ran after her and grabbed her wrist, "I need you."

Doyoung widened her eyes at his touch and his words. It sounded so different and meant something else in her mind for some odd reason. She looked at where his hand was and could feel the warmth travel through her arm. He quickly removed his hand and apologized. Doyoung still stared at her arm as the warmth faded away.

"I-i didn't mean to grab your wrist," he stated. "I-i can go the the nurse's office by myself. Sorry for bothering you."

Yoongi quickly turned around and left. Doyoung watched him leave. He ran to the nurse's office and ran into his friend's on the way.

"Where were you?!" they yelled. "We were waiting for you!"

Yoongi glared at his friends, "Don't even ask about the bruised lip."

He walked past them and towards the nurse's office. He entered and sat down telling the nurse to treat his bruised lip and placing some ice packs on his back. He had difficulty trying to hold the ice packs on his back until a hand grabbed them away from him.

"I thought you were smart," her voice was heard. Yoongi turned and looked to see Doyoung.

"What happened to not wanting to come here with me?" he mumbled. She rolled her eyes, "Just shut up and sit still."

He nodded and faced forwards. She held the ice packs onto his bruises on his back as he sat still.

"Doyoung," he mumbled. She didn't bother to reply to him.

"I like you," he simple stated and lightly laughed, "I don't know really why. Maybe it's how you laugh around your friends or how you seem to shine brighter than any girl I've seen although you have that cold dark look everyday."

"Shut up," she mumbled but her calm voice made Yoongi talked even more.

"You're really one bad girl," he stated. "And told my friend's to teach me the ways so I can steal your bad cold heart."

"Shut up," her voice was barely audible. He laughed and turned around, "Did you expected this? I guess not because you thought all my attention was is on school and teachers, but really, it's on you."

She placed an ice pack on his mouth, "I said shut up you idiot."

He overlapped his hand on hers and moved them away from his mouth, "I'll take that as a I like you too."

Doyoung widened her eyes and glared at him, "Says who?!"

"Me," he smirked. Doyoung scoffed and placed the other ice pack on his face.

"A-ahHH that's cold!" he screamed trying to remove the ice pack from his face.

"That's what you get for stealing my heart!" she yelled and widened her eyes at her own statement. Yoongi smiled brightly and held both her wrist, "I never knew Ms. Delinquent was this soft."

"Yah!" she puled her arm and slammed ice pack on his face again. He screamed but he actually enjoyed the cold on his face because it was helping cover the heat on his cheeks.


bangtan boys & bap
JJANG
NOTES

     


 

omff- i wanna apologize for taking so long~

and i tried to make it rom com but failed completely ;A:

i hope you like it still ~

feel free to request again <3

 

- COMMANDER IAPPLE