» jungkook'05

〈〈bangtan warrior collection〉〉╎BTS & BAP oneshots╎requests closed!

 

meeting a jerk named jungkook

Saski sighed as she looked ahead of her. BH High. The new school she was transferred to. Her mother said it was for the best of her since her old school was a 'bad' influence on her and her education. Saski hated it though. Her old school had her friends and now she's here standing in front of a huge big school which she has no clues of where her classes are even at. She's planning not to make any friends and beg her mother to transfer her back. She stepped a foot into the school and walked her way to the front when someone decided to bump into her.

"Geesh! Watch it!" he barked at her. Saski scoffed and looked up. The boy in the school's uniform glared at her.

"Let's go Jungkook," his friend dragged him aside avoiding Saski's glare.

"Well that's really nice of you to bump into someone and just walk off," Saski mumbled and stood up by herself. She dusted off the dirt on her and glared at the two walking away. She shook her head and went to find her first class. The bell had rung and Saski was still lost. She swore she had searched the whole school.

"This is why I hate being new to a stupid school," she kicked a small rock that was on the floor. "Why did umma have to send me here?! I could be at TS High with Jiki unnie UGH!"

She kicked the pebble real hard sending it flying into the air and landing on some person's head. It wasn't just any regular student, but none other than the jerk she had encountered that morning.

"YAH!" he yelled and glared at her. "YOU!" he pointed at her.

“What about me?" Saski innocently asked. He grabbed the rock and was about to throw it back at her when his friend held his hand.

"You shouldn't do that," he said. Jungkook scoffed and removed his hand from his friends. He walked up to Saski and glared at her.

"You will pay for this," he walked away. His friend walked towards Saski.

"I'm sorry about how Jungkook's acting," his friend bowed.

"At least someone has manners," Saski mumbled. "It's ok. You shouldn't be apologizing for him. He should be a man and do it himself."

"I'm Jimin by the way," his friend smiled. "And it looks like you're new right?"

"Ah deh~," Saski replied. "I'm Saski."

"Cute name," Jimin smiled. "What class do you have first?"

"Math in D4," Saski replied with a sigh.

"Oh~" he nodded his head.

"And i'm lost," Saski added.

"It's ok, most new students are lost on their first day," Jimin smiled. "I'll take you there."

"Oh really?" she asked. He nodded his head.

"But aren't you going to be late for your class?" Saski asked. He shook his head.

"The teachers love me so they're ok if i'm late," he replied and started walking off first. Saski nodded her head and followed after him. She finally arrived at her first class and Jimin left. Throughout the day all that Saski did was draw in her notebook. School wasn't her thing and paying attention was just a waste of time. She looked at the clock waiting for it to go by faster. She looked at her phone and saw a text message.

'how's bh high? fun? boring? i miss you dongsaeng!' – Jiki

Saski smiled at the text and replied.

'BORING. met a stupid jerk this morning. horrible. just had to ruin my first day. and i miss you too unnie!' – Saski

She pressed the send button and waited for a reply.

'a jerk? WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU?! unnie will beat him up for you!' – Jiki

Saski laughed at the message and reply.

'come to my house afterschool, we'll talk about it.' – Saski

'ok! hehehe gtg need to study for the next test this stupid teacher is giving us~ loves from unnie~~' – Jiki

'ok~ see you afterschool~' – Saski

She locked her phone and placed it back in her bag. Classes went by quickly and lunch came by. Saski walked out of her class and headed towards the cafeteria. She got food for herself and sat alone at a table. She looked around and spotted the jerk sitting with his friends. Jimin noticed her and walked towards her. He sat down in front of Saski.

"How's your day so far?" he asked.

"O-oh it's been boring actually," Saski replied.

"What school did you use to go to?" Jimin asked.

"TS High," she replied. Jimin nodded his head, "The school that's nearby right?"

Saski nodded her head.

"So did you make any friends?" he asked. Saski shook her head, "I don't plan to either."

"Why?" he asked. Saski looked at him, "I already have friends."

"Ah~," he nodded his head. "Well i need to get back to my friends. Enjoy the rest of your day."

Saski nodded as Jimin left her table. The only reason she enjoyed her day so far was because of Jimin. Soon lunch was over as Saski head to her next class. The day went by slowly and school was finally over.

"Finally!" Saski jumped up from her seat as soon as the bell rang. She packed her stuff and ran out the door before any student even got there. Without paying attention she bumped into a figure.

"Why am i bumping into people so muc- YOU!" Saski said but stopped and pointed at him. Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"You're bad luck or something, i'm always bumping into you," he gave her a disgusted look.

"What?" Saski glared at him. Jungkook ignored her and walked out the school to meet up with Jimin and others. Saski cursed at him and walked to the gates.

"SASKI!" she heard a familiar voice.

"Jiki?" she searched for her and spotted her waving.

"JIKI!" Saski ran and tackled her friend down. "Why are you here?"

"Did you forget that we get out early on Mondays?" Jiki asked and laughed. Saski just hugged her tightly and laughed.

"So which jerk was the one?" Jiki moved Saski aside and looked into the school.

"Ah, you don't need to bother about him," she said and dragged Jiki away.

"Saski!" Jimin called. They both turned and looked at him running towards them.

"Oh, is this one of your friends from TS High?" he looked at Jiki's school uniform. Saski nodded her head.

"This is Jiki, Jiki meet Jimin," she said.

"Is this the jerk?" Jiki glared at Jimin. "Yah! Next time if you ruin my dongsaeng's day-"

"It’s not him!" Saski yelled. Jiki widened her eyes and bowed multiple times, "I am so so so so so so so sorry Jimin-shi! Please forgive me!"

He laughed and shook his head, "It's ok Jiki~"

Jiki looked at him and finally got a full look on his face *woah, he's hot*

"Anyways, i was wondering if you two wanted to tag along," Jimin said. Saski and Jiki looked at each other.

"Where?" they asked.

"We're heading to the dance studio nearby. They're having a dance competition tonight," Jimin smiled. "I thought maybe you two would like to come along."

"We're good," Saski said but Jiki tugged on her arm. "Let's go."

"Why?"

"Uppie is going to be there!" Jiki smiled. Saski nodded her head. Jimin smiled and walked with the two. While someone from afar is glaring at them.

 



 

Jimin, Saski, and Jiki finally caught up to his friends.

"Who they?"

"Ah, let me introduce to you Bangtan Boys!" Jimin smiled. "In order from left to right: Jin, Suga, V, RapMon, J-Hope, and lastly Jungkook." Jungkook glared at Saski and walked off first.

"What's wrong with him?" Jiki asked.

"He's like that," Jin replied.

"Um, well this is Saski, she's the new student here," Jimin said. "And this is her friend from TS High, Jiki." Jiki smiled and bowed. They walked off towards the studio. They arrived at the dance studio. Many dancers were practicing and music was blasting through the walls.

"UPPIE!" Jiki yelled. He smiled and waved at her.

"Saski!" Junhong ran up to her.

"O-oh Junhong," Saski looked at him.

"It's great to see you here," he smiled. Saski smiled back and nodded.

"Ah, you guys must be Bangtan Boys?" Junhong looked at them. They nodded their heads.

"I heard so much about you guys!" Junghong shouted. "You guys are purely amazing!"

"Ah thank you" they slightly bowed at him.

"I'm a huge fan of Jungkook's hat tricks!" Junghong said.

"Where is he?" Saski looked at Junhong as if he had gone crazy. From a far, Jungkook was practicing his hat tricks like usual. He looked at the mirror to see Saski in the back with Junhong laughing. He felt a jealously sparked up in his heart. He shook his head and continued on his practice. Soon the dance competition started. Junhong and Jong Up went up first. Once they finished, BTS went up. Saski was amazed by Jungkook's hat skills. Everyone was. Junhong noticed her facial change and elbowed her, "You shouldn't drool yet. He has better ones than this one." Saski closed and glare at Junhong.

"He's not even that good. I prefer you over him." Junghon laughed and shook his head.

"I like him. He's really good at dancing, rapping, and even singing!" Saski gave Junhong a weird look.

"Are you falling for Jungkook?" Junhong flick her head, "I'm not gay! I'm just complimenting him!"

Saski rubbed her forehead, "Aish, sorry geesh!"

They turned their attention back to notice that BTS had already finished. This was when Jungkook and Saski made eye contact with each other. And the only thing that popped up in Saski's head was *damn, that jerk is quite cute*

On the other hand, Jungkook had just feel that his heart rate was out of pace. It was faster than usual.

"You alright?" Jimin nudged him. He shook out of thoughts and walked past Jimin and grabbed a water bottle.

"Geesh, just wondering if you were ok or not," Jimin mumbled and walked back to the others.

 



[NEXT DAY]

Jungkook couldn't stop thinking about the way his heart beat had shifted when he locked eyes with Saski. He kept swaying it away saying that it was probably his hard work after the dance that caused it. He kept spacing out on s during practice, which causes him to lack behind.

"Are you okay?" Jin held his shoulders. He nodded and went to grab a water bottle. He drank it all in less than a minute.

"He didn't even do anything and still drank a lot of water as if it's the last bit," V whispered to Jimin. The rest of the practice was alright as Jungkook tried to keep his head in. After practice, Jungkook left with Jimin to a nearby cafe. They entered and sat down ordering some drinks. Jungkook looked around waiting for his drink to come and stopped at a certain figure.

"Her?" he mumbled out. Jimin gave him a confusing look and turned around. He saw Saski and Jiki sitting at another table laughing. Their drinks arrived and Jimin suggested that the two of them should go sit with Saski and Jiki. Jungkook refused at first, but eventually gave in.

"Hey," Jimin smiled and waved at them.

"O-oh Jimin!" Saski and Jiki smiled. She then shifted her eyes towards Jungkook.

"Hey." was all that came out of . Jungkook glared at her, "I told you we could've just left."

Jimin glared back, "Um, can we take a seat?"

Jiki nodded her head while Saski shook hers. Jimin sat down next to Jiki, while Jungkook stood up still.

"Aren't you sitting down?" Jiki asked looking at Jungkook. He sighed and waved his hands for Saski to scoot over. She scoffed and but did as told. Jungkook sat down and quietly drank his latte.

"You guys were really good at the dance competition!" Jiki spoke up to ease out the awkwardness. Jungkook and Jimin nodded their heads.

"Thanks," Jimin smiled in return. Jungkook did not like the feeling of sitting next to Saski at all. His heart was beating faster and faster again. He kept taking his latte for a drink and even after he had finished it. He looked at his phone and texted a message to someone.

"Hyung don't you think it's time to go home?" Jungkook asked. Jimin looked at his watch, "It's only 7PM."

Jungkook rolled his eyes and stood up, "Well i have to get going. I need to finish up some stuff." Jimin glared at him. He knew Jungkook was lying. Jungkook bid goodbye and left the cafe.

"That's good, i need to go home too," Saski said. Jiki looked at her with wide eyes.

"You're just going to leave your unnie like this?" Saski laughed and stood up, "You have Jimin. Take care of her please."

With that Saski also left the cafe. She glanced back and made sure the two didn't follow her. She looked at her phone and read the message again. As she stepped out of the cafe, a hand grabbed her waist and pulled her towards it. Saski laughed as she looked at the face.

"I think we should tell them." A smirk formed at his lips.

"Why? I like our acting." Saski slapped his chest, "Oh please, you at acting."

He acted like he was hurt and pouted. Saski laughed and held his hand.

"Let's go~" she dragged him away from the cafe. They didn't stop running until they reached a small nearby park. They sat down on the playground and laughed. He grabbed her hand in his and smiled, "You know why i don't want them to know about us yet?" Saski turned at looked at him.

"Why?" she asked.

"Because i still want to be a jerk to you." he laughed. She flicked his head and glare at him.

"You were mean! You promised me you wouldn't be!" He just laughed and hugged her tightly.

"I'm sorry~~" he sang softly and backed away from the hug. He slowly closed the gap between them as their lips met. They backed away and lay down on the playground. Saski rested on his chest and smiled...

"Jeon Jungkook, the jerk i love~"


bangtan boys & bap
JJANG
NOTES

     


 

ok i wrote this oneshot for my dongsaeng ~ ~ saski-ah ~ ~

i hope you like it ~ ~ ~ :D

 

- COMMANDER IAPPLE