» v'01

〈〈bangtan warrior collection〉〉╎BTS & BAP oneshots╎requests closed!

 

i'm taken

7 boys were sitting outside a small cafe talking and chatting about different subjects, and when a girl would walk by each of them would start to act different. It was until you walked by. You were not that much different from the others, but somehow you have managed to catch all of the 7 boys’ attention. You had long hazel hair and wore casual clothes. As you walked past the boys, they each were mesmerized and fought to get out of their chair fast enough. Jungkook would run ahead only to be pulled back by Hoseok, “You’re too young for her!”

Yoongi and Jimin were fighting to get out of their seats, as Namjoon and Seokjin struggle with each other on who was better for you. And behind them stood Taehyung. He wanted to say something to his friends but they were all too busy to even bother looking at him. Jungkook managed to squeeze through his hyungs and tapped your shoulder.

"Hey," he greeted you with a smile. You turned and looked at him, "O-oh hello there!~"

Your smile was bright and all of them was falling hard for it.

"Can I help you?" you asked looking at him and your eyes shifted towards his friends.

"U-uh actually-," before Jungkook could finish his sentence Hoseok walked up and dragged you away.

"Look my friend there is still young," Hoseok whispered. "He’s like 7 years old. You wouldn’t want to date a fetus would you? I mean what I’m trying to say is-."

Jimin took his chance and slipped an arm around your waist pulling you away from Hoseok.

"He’s just trying to get at you," Jimin smiled. "I’m the one you should look at. I have a pretty face, abs, and my dancing is amazing. But you know what I don’t have?"

"Common sense," Yoongi in between you two and smiled. He put his arm around the your shoulder and walked away from Jimin.

"Kids these days right?" Yoongi laughed. "My friends are weird and I apologize on their behalf if you’re creeped out."

"Oh, i’m totally fine!~" you waved it off and smiled. "It’s just tha-."

"Good, I’m not just hitting on you. Wanna get a cup of coffee? Is coffee okay?" Yoongi whispered. "Alo-."

Before Yoongi could finish his sentence Jimin had pulled him back, and Namjoon walked in right beside you.

"Crazy people," Namjoon said and laughed. "Anyways hello, I’m Namjoon!"

"Nice to meet you Namjoon~" you smiled and slightly bowed.

"Do you want to go somewhere?" he asked. "Far far far away from these idiots?"

"U-uh actually-," you were still talking when Seokjin pushed Namjoon aside and gave you a rose.

"Pretty eyes, pretty nose," Seokjin smiled. "How are you so extremely pretty?"

You blushed and took the rose thanking him on the way.

"But…" you turned and looked at all of them. They all stopped and looked at you.

"I’m taken," you stated and gave them a small smile. The boys’ jaws dropped.

"I-i don’t know how to say this…" you looked at them each and stopped at Taehyung.

"Can I speak now?" he asked stepping out. His friends all looked at him and so did you. They nodded their heads.

"Good," he smiled and grabbed your hand. "I didn’t have the chance- well it was more like you guys didn’t give me the chance to say it. Anyways...

"...guys meet Yerin, my girlfriend~"


bangtan boys & bap
JJANG
NOTES

     


 

um i'm just updating this because i don't have a v oneshot lol

i took it off my bangtan tumblr so if you already read it on tumblr, that's from me XD

enjoy ~ i'm going to be putting some short bangtan one shots from my blog and then maybe some bap ? :)

 

- COMMANDER IAPPLE