Black pearl 2

Black Pearl
 
 

 

 

After 3 hours of flying, the helicopter landed on the island and left the man there alone with his baggage.

 

He looked at the beautiful view surrounding him. A white sand beach with coconut trees planted not far from the shore continued by the forest to the jungle, the deeper part of the island.

 

Finally

 

A big smile came across his face as he raised his hands in the air followed by a loud cheer. "Yeeeeeeaaaahhh!!!!" He spazzed in happiness as he now archived his dream of being abandoned in the island he was dying to go to.

 

He fooled around by himself playing at the beach, skinny dipping, throwing random things before finally settling his things. Afterwards, he decided to give himself a tour to the island.  Taking his machete and waist bag where his useful kits and camera was packed, he ventured into the forest.

 

He was still at the feet of the forest but the plants and the things he already discovered already impressed the young man to no end. The rarest of the flowers and plants along with unseen bugs and insects amused him greatly.

He couldn’t help compare the famous forests and jungles he has been to with where he was that moment and he must say, this island’s indeed beautiful and unequal to any. The feet of the jungle looks more wilder than than any of the jungles he has gone to so what more if he goes further?

 

Chanyeol was excited about everything in the island. He went further and further in the jungle and had to use his machete to get through the vines that was on his way. He didn't know where he was going but he continued to explore the island until he noticed the sun was about to set.

He took a picture of the small river he discovered and then headed back to the beach following the trail of cut vines he left. Then, he started to make a camp under the coconut tree, setting his tent and putting a bonfire to serve as his source of light and warmth for the night. He also ate the lunch box his mother made him and with that, he called it a day and rest.

 

He slept inside the tent leaving his things out knowing that he's the only one in the island with no one to rob him. But how wrong  he was.






 

It was an early morning and the sunrise woke the man up. He went out of his little camp and gaped at the rare sight. A pinkish orange color scattering in the sky as the world welcomed their most appreciated star, the sun.

 

He took a couple of pictures and admired the scenery before starting his survival to-do list. But then, as soon as he saw his things, he made another gasp louder than the one he did earlier. A smile crawled to his face as he watched a baby cheetah ruining his bag in search of something.

 

He watched the cab rip his bag in pieces as it played with Chanyeol's deodorant that rolled out of the long gone bag. The cab was startled and claw the thing and ended up playing with it like it was running away from it but in reality, it's its paws was the one who makes the thing roll.

 

Chanyeol couldn't help but to chuckle at the animal making it look at him with a startled jump.

"Grrrrr. " the cub tried to growl and threatened the man in front of him like he could do big damage when he's just a size of a puppy.

 

Chanyeol chose not to move and looked at the animal in the eye before kneeling down slowly. "It's okay, I won't hurt you." He said like it could understand him.

Probably, this is the first time the cab has seen a human being, that's why it was startled in Chanyeol’s opinion.

 

"I have food for you." He tried to lure and make friends with the animal by waving a piece of bread he was about to eat.

 

The baby cheetah stared at the man for a while and when he sensed no danger in him, it slowly made its way to Chanyeol and took the bread before stepping back to distance itself.

Chanyeol smiled at the cute creature in front of him and petted it while it eats. "Let's be friends, ne?" He told and the cub replied a weak growl as it eats.

 

Chanyeol and the young cheetah, who he named Toto, spent the day together as they do the survival routine the man had which were: find woods for the fire, hunt for food, and explore the island.

 

Toto was a great help to him. The animal guided him into a pond in the island that was full of fishes, then the cab took him where he can find a lot of tropical fruits like mangoes, guava and many more.

 

Having a sack full of food, Chanyeol cooked for him and the Toto. Then, Chanyeol decided to explore the jungle again and wanted Toto to come with him but the cub disappeared out of nowhere. But since he knew Toto was familiar with the island, he let it wander around by itself and he made his way to his adventure.

 

Today, he discovered a waterfall located at the east side of the mountain where the deers drink water from. He took a picture of the scene to show to his mother once he goes back and then went back to his camp for the night.

 

He was walking back to his camp when he heard Toto's furious growling. He ran to see that Toto was trying to rip off the tent and looks like it was in panic.

 

"Toto, what's wrong? Don't ruin my tent, boy." He said only to be dragged by the animal.

Biting the man's pants, the toddler tried to lead him somewhere in a hurry, when Chanyeol got the message, he ran following the baby cheetah in the jungle. He doesn't know why but he felt that it's something important.



 

The two reached the the west of the jungle to see a mother Cheetah trying to protect her other two cubs from an anaconda. Both were looking at each other with range in their eyes. Chanyeol froze on his spot, shocked at the sight.  A giant snake was about to eat his friend's family up and probably, him as well.

 

The snake saw the man and turned its attention to him and decided to eat the bigger prey and Chanyeol could even move an inch.

 

Am I going to die here? I'm sorry mom, dad. I should've listened to you. He said getting ready to die. The snake came closer to him and was about to attack him when it suddenly dropped its whole body to the ground.

He stared at the dead anaconda in front of him with wide eyes and kept his feet glued on the ground as cold sweats dropped to his chin.

 

What just happened? He looked at the cheetahs trying to get away from the snake. How could it die just like that? A lot of questions formed in his head as his body remained unresponsive.

 

Then, another sound of movements were heard and Chanyeol instinctively ran towards the cheetahs to protect them from danger. He waited for the moving creature to reveal itself from the bushes, ready for another danger only to be greeted by a young lady dressed in leaves and animal fur.

His eyes largely stared at the girl and she did the same. Toto and his family went to the girl's side and rubbed their heads on her legs making the girl smile.


Chanyeol felt his heart beat again as he stared at the girl that is now petting the mother and the cubs. The man tried to move only to stumble and collapse to the ground. He must've been so shocked of what happened that his body just wobbled, refusing control and his sight got blurry until his eyes gave up on him.

 

2nd chapter for everyone!

I just want to tell you guys that this story will still be a short one.

20 or less chapters and confirmed.

And, I'm still in the middle of correcting some mistakes I could see

Love me well <3 ~