Black pearl 1

Black Pearl

https://youtu.be/onCXlkfK2hk

 

 

 

 

"Are you sure about this? We can always cancel the helicopter and find you another mountain or camp to venture at." Mrs. Park asked his son who was busy packing his things.

 

The son chuckled at his mother's question and gave her a smile along with a hug. "I'll be fine mom..." He assured and the mother just sighed before hugging his son back. She can never say no to him.

"...And besides, the inspectors said that the island is safe to be at and I'm trained living in the wild." He added. "Treat this trip as one of those camping and hiking activities I go to okay, umma? It’s not like I’m going somewhere unknown mom, it’s our family island. It's like having camping in our backyard so don't worry." He tried to ease his mother's worries and rock them side by side making his mother giggle.

 

Park Chanyeol was a very loving and caring son and the Park couple couldn't ask for more from him. He's sweet, kind, jolly, smart, handsome and independent. He's the only heir of their business and was already in process of taking the chairman’s position, which was currently his father’s.

 

Everything about this man was flawless and it was obvious that everyone loves him to the bones. But if there's one thing you have to know about him, that’s his love for adventure. He loves going to campings, mountain climbing expeditions, triathlons and of course, exploring the wild.



 

It's the beginning of summer break meaning that Chanyeol will go to another adventurous break from all the work and stress from the company. But this time, it's different.

 

Chanyeol’s not going to a simple outing like he always do. Now, he's going to an inhabited island on the yellow sea that’s owned by his family and will live there all by himself by the thought of the thrilling unknown, exciting adventures and challenges he'll go through, taking the extremes into a whole new level.

He wanted to go to that island the moment he had learned about it. But the government stated that the island still needed to go through inspections. Combined with his parents’ strong opposition about his idea of venturing, he never had the chance to go and just busied himself with some other activities with a promise to himself to go there someday.
 

Then, after a long time of waiting, the government finally cleared the island of being safe and not wanting the opportunity go, Chanyeol took his yearly vacation the last minute and got his bags ready.

 

His parents were still against his idea but since they asked him he could wish for anything after getting promoted, Chanyeol didn't waste the chance and told them immediately that this is his desired wish: venturing the island they bought by himself. With a promise to fulfill and the desire to make their son happy, the Parks didn't have any choice but to let their son go to that wilderness.



 

Chanyeol and his mom went up to the mansion’s rooftop where the heliport was. Mr. Park and the helicopter were already there, making Chanyeol’s grin wider. Othe the other hand, Mrs. Park sent her husband a pout showing that she failed to change their son's decision and that it was his turn to try.

 

"We will miss you, Son." The father gave his son a manly hug followed by a couple of hard taps on the young man's back.

"I'll miss you guys too." The son beamed and they broke the hug.

"Are you sure about this, son?" Mr. Park tried his shot. "It'll be you alone in that place and you might get lonely.” The old man teased. “How about taking some of my bodyguards with you?" He offered. If he can't stop him from going in a dangerous place, at least he has someone who will look after him and protect him.

"Thanks dad, but I reaaaaally want to do this alone." The young man insisted, rejecting the offer politely. "I really want to know how it feels to be abandoned in an island by myself. You know how long I've been waiting for this to happen, right?" Chanyeol asked making his father cornered. After all, they've already said ‘yes’ to him and backing away to their word will break their son's heart.

 

"There will be no phone signal or internet connection there and you won't be able to call your mom. She'll be lonely." He tried the guilty tactic but Chanyeol’s grin didn’t falter. He’s prepared for this too just like as how prepared he is to go.

"It's okay dad." The son assured. "I already talked to mom about this." He said before turning to his mom with a grin no one would want to disappoint.

 

The mother, left with no choice, just nodded at her son with a forced unpaintable smile but sent her husband a look that he should keep on insisting in making him stay.

 

"What about me then?" The father, running dry of ideas, tried his best for his wife. "Won't you miss me?" He added making Chanyeol laugh.

"Of course I'll miss you dad." He replied knowing his parents’ intentions, he knew they'll try to pull something like this and he already prepared for it. "Just think that I'm going to a mountain hiking expedition  just like I did last year. You didn't miss me that much that time because you said you know I was having the time of my life. It's the same, dad." He said making the elders speechless. "Well...this adventure is shorter so you won't miss me much. Plus, the place I'm going to is our territory so it's even better." He added knocking down his parents’ hope of making him stay.

 

He’s indeed a smart man. The married couple heaved a sigh as they look at their son who couldn't stop grinning because of his infamous win.

 

"Fine. You win!" Mr. Park threw his hands up making Chanyeol laugh and Mrs. Park sulk. "Just be careful out there, son.” He told and let his wife hug their only son.

 

“Press the the radio transmitter three times if you want to go back or if you need something, okay?" Mrs. Park said, weariness painted on her face. "And don't eat strange fruits and insects that might have poison. Always eat on time and don't forget the gun for your safety." The woman started with her endless motherly reminders.

"Oh! Don't forget the 1st aid kit box too. It's on the bottom of your bag and--oh! your vitamins, always take them before you sle--." she went on and on until Chanyeol finally cut her off.

 

"I will mom, thank you. Take care of dad and boo (his dog) for me." He said putting an end to his mother's litany and the turned to his father. "Dad, I'll leave mom to you." He told and Mr. Park nodded.

 

"If there's no other way to stop you then..." The father sighed and gave his son a smile. "Just be sure you come back. We'll miss you." He said and Chanyeol nodded with a smile.


He gave his parents one last hug and went to the helicopter.
 
Yeorobeun, Annyeonghaseyo ~
This is Passionburn19 starting this fanfic making
It official that I will now, go for this story.
 
Please support me on this one as well and 
I will work harder not only to this story
But on the others as well
 
Love me well <3 ~
 
I'm rewritting the whole story! YIKES!
But I'm completely done with writting just fixing some dumb mistakes and whatnot
Enjoy reading ~