Black Pearl 8

Black Pearl

https://youtu.be/izyV2mzS-s4

 

 

 

Chanyeol took a deep breath before reviewing on how he'll say it to them and then started to talk. To his relief, they understood him; every word he said led his parents into a shocked silence.

 

"You mean she's been living in that island? How? What? Why? Huh?" The mother of the house finally expressed her shock on her son's statement while Mr. Park let the two talk, analyzing the situation they're in.

Did my son just took in a jungle woman as his girlfriend? Was a more shocking question inside the father’s head.

 

"Yes. And she managed to survive. But of course, she a human and maybe her family’s still looking for her somewhere, the only thing I know is that she's Korean and her name is Althea." Chanyeol explained further and the parent just nodded.

"And? That's not all, am I right?" Mr. Park finally spoke.

"Yes dad, I'm in love with her. Deeply." The son told sounding sure than ever.


 

The couple just looked at each other talking with their eyes. Should they accept the fact that their only son just told them that he loves a nobody, jungle woman, who they don't know if she can even read or write? Should they ignore what the society will say to them if they ever decide to take her in as their son's woman? Or should they stop this absurd idea and send the girl back in the island? Of course, knowing their son, they just have to talk about that some other time. But for now, they have to keep her and observe on how to deal with this situation.

With that, Mrs. Park talked. "I… I don't know what to say." She told in full honesty. Chanyeol would've caught her lies anyway, he knew them very well.

 

Understanding his family's shock, Chanyeol let them have time to think but left them a little request. "Please treat her nicely; she's very important to me." He said with pleading eyes and the two couldn't have themselves decline the request.

"Of course, honey. Everything that is important to you is important to us too." Mrs. Park told. "But what about Dasom? She's been waiting for you for years." She added with a slight frown on her face.

Chanyeol gave his folks a frown.

"I've always told her not to wait and I don't feel the same so I don't have anything to do with her." He told with the hint of annoyance in his tone. After all, Dasom has been a really stubborn and pest to him all his life by pushing herself to him and even go to the extent of showing her whole body to him just to seduce him which didn't work.

 

With an inward sigh, the folks nodded and gave their son an assuring smile. They respect their son's feelings and decisions and they want his happiness than everything else in the world, even giving up the best business partner for their company. "Don't worry; we'll take good care of her." Mr. Park assured and a smile was back on their son's lips.

"Thanks dad, mom." The son chimed and gave the two a hug making the two laugh heartily. They missed this son of theirs that is so sweet and caring. "Everything for you son." They told. I hope this is not a wrong decision.


 

After the talk, Chanyeol waited for his lover to finish changing but she was taking too long making the man worry. After all, the possibilities of his girlfriend staring at the bubbles in the bath tub for hours are high.  Not to mention the higher chances that Althea might throw the hair dryer away because of the sound, warm wind it's emitting. And with those thoughts, Chanyeol stood up and went to the guest room where his girl was being attended.

 

"Young sir." One of the maids greeted him outside the room with a bow as she held Althea's, or should I say, Chanyeol's stained clothes.

"Where is she?" He asked. "She's inside, sir. You may come in." The maid replied and bowed before going to the laundry room.

Chanyeol opened the door and immediately scanned the room with his eyes that landed on a petite fragile figure of the one he loves dearly. She was wearing a white dress that ends below her knees. Her hair was gathered up with a pearly accessory, making her have that young refined lady look.

 

Just when Chanyeol thought she couldn't be perfect than she already is, Althea turned around and met eyes with him. "Chanyeol." She called his name and Chanyeol felt his heart melt in a second. She's beautiful.

Althea raised a brow when her man didn't respond to her calls. When she had enough calling for him 3 times, she walked towards him and touched her man's face, snapping the man out of his enchantment.

 

"You're perfect." He muttered unconsciously making Althea chuckle. "You don't have to compliment me like that. If it doesn't suit me, you should say it honestly, you know?" She told.

Althea was not confident on wearing such clothes, she thought that those clothes didn’t really suit her and she was more comfortable wearing her or Chanyeol's clothes. Too bad Chanyeol didn't let her take some of her fur skirts and leaf made tops. But then again, she wanted to try. Not only wearing different clothes but everything she has to do to deserve to be called Chanyeol's lover. She wants to learn and discover things with him, having to experience her firsts with him.

 

"What are you saying?" Chanyeol asked with a frown as he pulled her closer to him, his hand on her waist while the other caressed the girl's rosy cheeks. "I've never seen anyone look good in a dress like you do, my love." He told not failing to make Althea feel special, happy and loved. "You're the most beautiful lady I've ever seen." He added in a soft whisper before leaning closer, their lips less than an inch apart.

"I love you." He murmured enough for the girl to hear and he closed the gap of their mouths as they share a gentle kiss.


 

Chanyeol and Althea spent their whole week together with the young Park touring and showing his girlfriend Korea and its culture. Althea did some embarrassing things but to Chanyeol, it wasn't embarrassing at all. In fact, he thought it was cute. Like on how she came out running out of the sauna panting, saying that the underground volcano of that sauna will soon erupt; On how she cried when they went to the zoo, feeling sorry to the caged animals that was looking at her with pleading eyes and things like that, that Chanyeol ended up hugging her because of her innocence. One of the traits he loved about her.

 

Mrs. Park also spent time with her from time to time to teach her proper etiquette and more while Mr. Park was planning on talking to their son about having the said girl to study. That if she's going to be a Park's woman, she must've at least have a diploma that they could flaunt about her. After all, growing up alone in an abandoned island with wild animals was not really a good credit in both business and society. In fact, they might bring her down with that. That's why they thought that before she open her eyes in the cruel world, they want her to be a woman who can at least be worth standing beside the heir of the Parks.

Before she can feel self-consciousness, they want her to have something to feel confident about herself first.



 

On the second week of their stay in Chanyeol’s mansion, and as much as Chanyeol didn't want to go to work and just stay with his girl, he couldn't. He had to go and he was well aware of how much work was waiting for him in his office. He can already hear Kyungsoo, his assistant, reciting his packed schedule for the week making him not want to go to work more.

 

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" He asked as he pulled the girl closer to him, both lying on Chanyeol and Althea's king size shared bed. "I can take you to my office and tell Suho to teach you there." He suggested, obviously not wanting her princess to be separated from him even if it was just for a matter of hours especially when she's with another man. Well, her teacher that is.

 

Althea nuzzled her face on Chanyeol's chest as inhaled his scent. "I'll be fine." She assured. "And besides, mom and dad will take me to the mall in the afternoon. Mother said that I should get new clothes. I don't see the need of it though, since the closet is still full of it." She told.

 

Chanyeol loved how the word mother sounded from her lips, it sounded as if they were already married. Not that they're not planning on doing it anytime soon. The Parks just wanted Althea to be educated first and have conscience of what she was going to commit into. They were still not sure if they should accept her or go against their son's happiness, but every time they see their son's smile when he's with her, they just couldn't go against it.

 

"Just give me a call if you need something. No, just call me, even if you don't need anything. Call me whenever you like, especially when you miss me, okay?" Chanyeol said and Althea smiled at her man's greasiness. "Yes, young master." She jokingly replied even though she wouldn't call him a lot knowing that he'll be buried with his work.

 

Althea, in these past few weeks, learned a lot. With Mrs. Park, she learned how a young lady like her should behave and how she should act in front of other people while she learned about Chanyeol's past and how he lived his life with Mr. Park. Both of her parent-in-laws gave her warm welcome and treated her like she’s their real daughter. They would scold her from time to time but they made sure to explain to her what she has done wrong.

 

One example was when she wore a maid's clothing thinking that they should be in the same clothes since they're all ladies and that she didn't want to be different. There, Mrs. Park was a little bit taken aback by the girl's innocent thinking and tried to explain to her the different status of people but failed but nonetheless, Althea changed into her own clothes.


 

"I'm serious, Althea." Chanyeol then said. "Call me." He continued. "I'm afraid I won't get through an hour without at least hearing your voice." He added and Althea nodded with a smile. Chanyeol sure knows how to make her feel really needed and loved.

"I will, my love." She said and kissed her boyfriend's forehead before resting in his arms. "I love you Chanyeol." She mumbled enough for the man to hear.

"I love you more than anything else in the world, my love." He replied and wrapped her tighter in his arms as they fell asleep in that quiet night with the moon looking after them lovingly.



 

Days passed by rapidly and Chanyeol was back to work while Althea spent her days learning, absorbing everything her brain could. Mr. and Mrs. Park often helped her with her studies and the couple saw the girl's large improvements. From the girl of the jungle to a well refined young lady she has turned, making them a little bit happy and somehow have themselves accept her for their only son. They would still doubt about her but that was the farthest they can do because once they see their son's smile, the thoughts would be thrown behind their minds and just adore the loving youngsters.


And without everyone knowing, two years have passed.

 

This is more I like it.
Hope I can continue this way and upload all the chaters ASAP
You're all welcome to comment the mistakes I missed or anything  ^^/
Love me well <3 ~