Black Pearl 22

Black Pearl

https://youtu.be/M41yNwig-wo

 

 

 

“I’ll go and investigate this one.” Suho volunteered, ignoring Yoona’s scolding about his injury. “You go and help search for Mia.” he said to Chanyeol. “Yoona and I will investigate. If someone attempted to kill Althea just like Mia right now, the one pursuing them must be the same person.” He told.

“And I’m sure this is all crazy but it’s possible. Althea’s body was never found if the one found years ago was Dasom. We’ll run a DNA test as soon as possible and we’ll check the orphanage Mia grew up in. Chances are; if Althea’s alive and Mia’s memories were gone. Mia is the long lost Althea.” Suho deducted and took his phone to make a lot of phone calls.

 

“There’s nothing to prove anymore, Suho. Mia is Althea.” Chanyeol said in shock. “My Althea’s Kris’ long lost sister.” he told them before standing up. “And the last time we went to the hospital, Kris and Mia’s blood types matched. They’re the same person.” he told, still taken aback by the realization.

 

“Go Chan. She needs you.” Yoona urged and the man thanked the two before calling Kris to help.


 

“Yoona.” Suho called as they both watched Chanyeol rush down the hall.

“Mm?”

“If we ever get through this, would you go on a date with me?” he asked and Yoona was surprised at first but then smiled.

 

“I’d love to.”



 

Mrs. Park looked at Althea in pure hatred. She has been keeping the girl for almost 24 hours already. Twenty four hours of her struggling to pull the trigger and end the life of the wretched woman who took away her son from her.

The young lady was long knocked out from all the beating but her puff of breaths told Mrs. Park that she’s still alive.

 

"You should just die." Mrs. Park said and pointed the gun at the sleeping girl for the nth time before putting it down again. God knows how she wanted to end the girl’s life but she was scared of the guilt she has to bear. Her son’s brokenness and tears was something she would have to witness again if the girl in front of her dies for the second time.

She loathed the girl but despised seeing her son in pain. But all will be worth it, right? Because Chanyeol will love Yoona and she will make him forget. It’ll be okay if she’s gone because Yoona will take care of her son, right?

Comforting herself with delusional thoughts, she smiled bitterly and pointed the gun at the girl.

 

Bang! She shot making the unconscious body twitch and groan.

 

And then another shot was fired and the girl was finally out. But Mrs. Kim wanted to make sure and fired another one...

 

Bang…

 

She shot her three times, tears falling from her eyes for unknown reason before she pointed the gun at her own head. She knew the weight of being a murderer won’t let her live in peace, so she might as well die and make sure that the girl goes with her.

 

“Bye son. I love you.” Mrs. Park whispered and pulled the trigger ending her life.



 

Kris and Chanyeol were driving side by side. The police just right behind them. They’ve been informed about the whereabouts of motorcycle that was used to attack Kris and Mia was found in a secluded house near the cliffs and a man with a gun was also seen.

 

They were on their way when the said motorcycle came in sight driving the opposite way. Kris called Chanyeol and immediately told him that it was the one who tried to shoot them at the mall.

The police and the two tried to block the motorcycle's way but it was fast enough to go through even before the finished their blocking and Chanyeol, being the first one to change direction, was the first one to follow the motor while some tailed him. Kris continued his way to the beach house, just in case they’re still there.


 

Chanyeol cursed as he drove past speed limit to catch the one he has been looking for. For Althea or for Mia, he didn’t know. All he knew was that this rider was trying to kill Mia and he wouldn’t let that happen.

He sped up, almost catching up with the motorcycle but the bastard jumped sidewards leaving Chanyeol’s car to collide at the abandoned motorbike.

 

Chanyeol was surprised at the move and everything happened oh so quickly that the last thing he saw and heard was the explosion of the bike and his car’s collision.




 

Kris ran beside the stretcher as it made its way to the operating room. When they got into the house, they didn’t find anything but Mrs. Park’s car. Then, inside the house were the bleeding bodies of dead Mrs. Park and the barely breathing Mia.

She had three shots on her body, one on the abdomen, one on the shoulder and one on her left leg. It left her bleeding but it didn’t kill her on the spot and Kris thanked all the Gods that he wasn’t too late in finding her.

 

They reached the said room and Mia was taken for an immediate surgery, Kris being asked to stay and wait. What he didn’t expect was a stretcher coming with Chanyeol on it, unconscious and burnt as he laid on the stretcher.

Kris then found out that Mrs. Park’s accomplice committed suicide and attempted to take Chanyeol with him.

 

He was soon joined by Suho and Yoona who came with full information. The DNA test for the deceased body was still in process but they found out something more important. The orphanage where Mia was supposed to grow up was already abandoned, leaving the kids there all on their own. Then, they found out that Mia only got there a few years ago.

Suho and Yoona also found out that Mia was taken in by the orphanage a week after Althea’s death. But the most important thing was the letter they found on the orphanage director’s office stating that Mrs. Park was behind everything and the truth about Mia’s identity.

It was then when Kris cried, both happy and sad about the situation of his younger sister.



 

Althea opened her eyes and saw the blurry lights of the operating room. The smell of blood and burnt flesh was there but she couldn’t feel any pain. Chanyeol. She wanted to call but her body won’t allow her. Then, she felt a strong gaze at her and saw Chanyeol from the corner of her eyes, lying on the other bed, half of his face burned but never showed any pain as he stared at her from the tiny space of the curtains dividing the room.

 

Both looked at each other’s eyes, tears of happiness flowing from them.


 

I found you, my love. Both wanted to say but unconsciousness took over them before having the chance to do so.











 

“Chanyeol! Toto!” Althea called as she climbed the tree to look for the duo and saw them having a dip at the peaceful lake. “These two.” she grumbled and climbed down to go to where the two was playing.

 

“Gege’s arriving any time soon, love. We have to go to the shore. It’s Yoona and Suho’s wedding tomorrow.” she told and Chanyeol smiled and went towards his wife before hugging her, not minding the wetness of his clothes. Toto the cheetah was rubbing his body on his friend’s legs, making Althea chuckle.

“Come on, just one dip and we’ll get going.” Chanyeol urged and Toto backed it up with shaking the water of his fur, sprinkling the couple with water. Seeing her wet clothes and legs, thanks to the two, Althea sighed defeatedly before giving Chanyeol a warning look.

 

“Five minutes.” she said and it was all it took for Chanyeol to carry her in his arms and dove into the water again, this time, with her and Toto.










 

The two survived the almost losing battle between life and death. Then, Chanyeol and Althea fixed everything; from Chanyeol’s family to Althea’s long lost family; the Wu’s. After being recognize as the long lost daughter of the Wu's and getting the blessing to get married for the second time around, the two finally got to say their vows together.

And after a long discussion and arrangements for their family business, being Kris the inheritor of both, the two decided to live in the inhabited island where it all started;


 


The beautiful Island of the Black Pearl.

OMG! THIS IS IT GUYS!
This is the ending I've been wanting to write!!!
I'm very sorry for the long wait and for the disappointment
I did my best and I just want to say that I really love this story ~
 
And I'm really thankful for everyone who read, subscribed, commented, upvoted this baby of mine
And of course to PCY for being the muse <3
I'll work harder for my next stories and hope to see you guys there ^^/
I feel like crying but I'll sleep this one out.
Again thank you and love you guys <3 <3 <3
 
Love me well <3 ~