Avoiding the two kids

Addicted to his kiss
Please log in to read the full chapter
Kai rang the bell of his bicycle a couple of times. He was in front of Hyoyeon's house, waiting for her to come out. He has been there for almost ten minutes now and there was no sign of the girl.

Kai checked his watch and rang the bell once again. He stretched his neck and looked at the balcony but didn't see any sign of her.

What is taking her so much time to get ready!

Kai locked his bike in front of the gate and rang the doorbell

A while later, the door opened revealing Mrs Kim in one of her floral dresses with her hair tied into a bun. Seeing the young boy, she smiled widely. "Good morning son."

"Good morning aunty." He wished back. "Aunty, where is Hyoyeon?. Is she getting ready?"

"She left early today morning. She probably would've reached school morning. Didn't she tell you?"

Kai could guess thatHyoyeon was avoiding him because she didn't tell him anything about leaving early.

"She might've told me about it yesterday. I guess I forgot it aunty." He smiled shyly. Aunty needn't know about their little fight. "I will be going now." He bowed.

"Sure son. Come home this weekend and I will make patbingsoo for you." She waved smiling.

"I will. Thanks aunty." He waved back while walking backwards.

By that time, Hyoyeon had already entered the campus. She walked grumpily with her head hung low.

"Someone is not happy early in the morning." She heard someone speak and knew it meant her. So she stopped walking and looked back to see a tall guy.

She forced a smile. "Good morning Tao-shi." She said in a weak voice and bowed lightly.

"Good morning." He wished back in an awfully cheerful voice and caught up with her.

Tao looked around as the two started walking. "You didn't come with Kai today?"

Hyoyeon didn't reply and looked down.

By the look on the girl's face, he could guess the answer.

"The two kids are giving you a hard time huh?"

"Kids?"

"Those two aren't any bigger than two kids." He turned to Hyoyeon and smiled. "They gave you too much trouble yesterday right?"

Hyoyeon understood that Tao was talking about Kris and Kai. She simply sighed as reply.

"I wanted to ask you something. " Tao said. Hyoyeon looked at him. "What?"

"Do you have any idea why they are behaving like that?" He asked curiously.

Hyoyeon sighed again and shook her head. "If I did, I would've done something about it." She replied feebly.

Tao smirked. "Thought so."

In short, the two main boys in this story were acting like immature kids over a girl and the girl was clueless.

When they reached Hyoyeon's class, the two stopped in front of the door and the girl turned around to face the guy.

"I will tell you something about Kris." Tao straightened his back. "His actions speak his true feelings."

He smiled at the confused girl. "And his actions tell me that he cares about you a lot." With that, he turned and walked away.

"Hyoyeon-ah, where are you going? Wait for me." The maknae called out.

As soon as the bell rang, Hyoyeon had taken her bag and dashed towards the door. "Umm..I have something to do. You go without me." She replied in a hurry. Seohyun nodded in reply.

Hyoyeon turned to leave but turned back again. "Seohyun." She called and Seohyun looked up at the blonde girl. "If anyone asks where I am, tell them I have something to do and not to look for me."

Immediately after Hyoyeon left, Kai came in running. "Seohyun-shi! Where is Hyo?"

The latter flinched at the guy's sudden appearance. "She left. She said she had something to do and told that no one should look for her."

"What?" Where did she go now! "Did she tell where she went or for what?"

Seohyun shook her head. "She didn't say anything about that."

She is avoiding me!

  Kai didn't have to think twice to understand the fact that his best friend is avoiding him at all costs. Muttering a quick 'thank you', he left to search for her.

At the cafeteria, when Kris and Tao walked upto the table where the two girls sat, Kris noticed that one particular girl was not there. The fact that her best friend was also not there, made him furious.

Before he could ask anything about the missing girl, Tao did the job for him. "Where is Hyoyeon?" He asked as the two sat down placing their food trays on the table.

"She told Seohyun that she had something to do and that she won't be joining us. She didn't tell where she went though." Yuri replied while carelessly chewing the food in .

Seohyun looked at her disgustingly. "Don't talk with food in your mouth." Yuri shrugged casually at her. The uptight girl then turned to the guys. "She also told..."

Kris didn't wait to hear the rest. The chair moved away from the table with a screeching sound when he stood up abruptly. Without even excusing himself,

Please log in to read the full chapter