Sweaty palms.

Addicted to his kiss
Please log in to read the full chapter

'Arrgghh!! Get out of my mind!' Hyoyeon walked towards the school gates grumpily.

The campus was deserted, reminding her that she was early by almost 2 hours.

The previous day, she didn't get enough sleep because apparently something or more accurately someone occupied her mind.

To lie or not to? That was the question.

Hyoyeon liked his kisses. No matter how much she denied in her mind, she did. She liked the feeling of his lips against her's.

Why does she like it in the first place?

Why does she have this strange feeling in her stomach every time she is with him?

Why does her heart rams hard against her ribs every time he kisses her?

Is it normal for her to feel like that?

Hyoyeon couldn't find answers to the questions that sprouted in her mind as the clock ticked away. The only thing she was sure of was that she liked his kisses.

He would kiss her, if she doesn't answer the question. A small lie that will save her from the embarrassment of asking him for a kiss. But was that necessary? She has never imagined herself to be one of those girls who would kiss a guy she doesn't love and enjoy it.

What about the promise she made to Kai?

Every time she thought about Kai, a pang of guilt hit her. Kai would definitely be disappointed to hear that his best friend is getting addicted to the kiss of someone she doesn't have feelings for.

Hyoyeon felt miserable over these thoughts and lost her sleep. When the pendulum clock downstairs hit five, she knew it was useless trying to sleep. That is how she ended up arriving at school a good 2 hours early.

Hyoyeon shook her head by tilting it vigorously to the left and right as an attempt to get rid of all the thoughts regarding the matter. In the end, she decided to let herself do the right thing when the time comes.

'Cute~!'.

Hyoyeon looked around to see the source of the sound. She saw a tall guy walking towards her in gym clothes.

'Tao!' She thought when she recognized the person.

He had a medium sized grey gym bag in his left hand and a water bottle in his right hand.

"Anneyeong Tao-shi." She lightly bowed. Tao bowed and greeted her back.

"Club activity?" She enquired. "Martial arts." He replied as he swung the bag over his shoulders.

"I thought you guys wear that white robe with a belt around the waist."

Tao smiled and replied. "That is karate and it is not necessary to wear it unless we are participating in competitions." Hyoyeon nodded. "By the way, that was cute." Tao said by tilting his head once to the left and then to the right.

Hyoyeon looked down embarrassed and bit her lips.

Tao simply smile at her expression. "I have to go back home and get ready for the school. See you during the meeting." He waved hastily and ran off.

'That was embarrassing!' Hyoyeon thought as she waved back.

The day went by and now Hyoyeon is seated next to Kris in front of the long Mahogany table. Together, they organized the papers of the report and kept them in the file.

"Let's get to the real deal." Kris leaned in with a smirk on his face.

He stopped a few inches away from her face. Hyoyeon could feel his hot breathe on her face and her heart started beating as she stared at his pink full lips.

'Damn it heart! Stop beating so fast!'

"So, did you solve it?" He said in a deep voice that created a tingling sensation in her.

'You know the answer. So, nod your head Hyoyeon! Michael Jackson! One of the stars who has his name engraved on the footpaths of Boulevard streets. The one who defied gravity with his famous gravity lean! Nod!' Her conscience screamed. 

Hyoyeon tilted her head up to nod but ended up shaking her head.

'No Hyoyeon! What are you doing!' Her conscience screamed again. 'Stop screaming and let me enjoy the kiss!' Her mind shouted back at her conscience.

Hyoyeon saw Kris inching closer to kiss her. She closed her eyes and parted her lips to welcome him.

Right when they almost kissed, the door swung open. The two annoyed faces turned around to see a bewildered Tao gripping the door handle.

Tao's expression gradually changed to a satisfied smirk. Through the corner of her eyes, Hyoyeon saw Kris rolling his eyes with an annoyed expression.

"Don't you know that you should knock before entering Tao?" Kris said in an irritated tone.

"I did knock. But I guess you two were too busy to notice that." He smirked, making Hyoyeon embar

Please log in to read the full chapter