Alone in his room

Addicted to his kiss
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N Only when I updated yesterday did I realize how much I missed you guys! You guys are the best!

Here is the chapter I promised. Hope you like it. Do comment :)

“Stupid ert! You should’ve also kept the gates open, not just the door to your room!”

Hyoyeon complained as she saw the gates to Kris’s house closed. She unlocked the phone by swiping her thumb across the screen and dialed his number.

‘The number you are trying to reach is switched off. Please try after some time.’

The recorded voice played and Hyoyeon groaned. “Great!” She shoved her phone into her pocket and looked around. A few feet away from her, Hyoyeon noticed a tree that was leaning towards the compound wall of the Wu’s residence. Without sparing another second, Hyo walked towards the tree.

                A minute later she found herself sitting on top of the tree. For the first time, Hyoyeon saw the Wu mansion and she was thoroughly awed by the posh mansion. It was almost twice the size of Seohyun’s house. The compound was enormous and there was even a fountain in the middle of the well kept lawn. The road from the gate to the porch of the two storey house was lined with square shaped bushes.

Before she could completely admire the beautiful house, she saw a security guard near the gate. He was sitting on a chair that was kept in front of the security’s room near the gate. Turning her head to the left-side, she spotted another guard at the other end of.

‘Remind me why I am doing this again?’ She thought and nature replied to her in the form of a dog’s howl.

“Yeah right.” She said in a hushed tone and slowly stepped down from the tree to the wall making sure that the guards don’t see her.

 

 

“Finally!” Hyo breathed in a handful of air. She somehow had managed to go past the guards by running and hiding behind bushes and trees, and reach the house.

Turning around, she realized that she had one more obstacle. A big one. Kris’s room was on the first floor and she was standing on the ground. The lights inside his room were still on. Hyoyeon bend down and picked up some small stones from the ground and one by one threw them. The stones flew from her hand and hit the window pane making cling sounds. By the time the eighth stone hit the glass, she heard the door to the balcony clock open.

                An extremely handsome Kris wearing white pajama came into view. “Psshhhh.” Hyoyeon made sounds to grab his attention. “Kris, here.” She said loud enough for him to hear. Kris looked down and saw the girl and looked at her confusedly.

“Open the front door!” She demanded.

He gave her one more look before disappearing into his room. ‘He will come right?’ She bit her lips nervously.

“Come inside, quick!” It was Kris. He was standing in front of the front door keeping it open for her. Hyoyeon obeyed and went inside.

“What were you thinking coming here at this hour?!” Kris scolded her in a hushed tone as soon as he turned to her after closing the door.

“I can explain.”

“You should but first let’s go to my room and don’t make any noise.” He grabbed her hand and slightly pulled her along with him. Stealthily, they walked across several rooms, which the girl couldn’t make out because of the absence of light, and reached the stairs.

Kris warned her once again by keeping his index finger on his lips before ascending the stairs. The short girl nodded and followed him like a cat.

“Wow.” The word left before she could prevent on seeing Kris’s room. It was officially the cleanest and the most beautiful room she had ever seen.

        

Please log in to read the full chapter