Unsolved puzzles and bleeding lips

Addicted to his kiss
Please log in to read the full chapter

I hope you guys like the surprise.

 

"Seohyun-ah, you seat the candidates on the chairs that are placed backstage." Hyoyeon instructed her friend in a hurried tone. Handing the long sheet in the file she had in her hand, she continued. "This is the order in which they should be seated." The latter girl caught hold of the paper and scanned it once before looking back and nodding. "And, make sure they maintain discipline. I have to handle an urgent situation."

"I know Hyoyeon-ah. Trust me with this." Seohyun assured her friend. The other girl nodded smiling. "I do. I will come back and join as soon as possible. Bye." She waved her hands hastily before running in the opposite direction.

                        A small crowd had been formed around a particular seat in the auditorium. Hyoyeon shoved through the crowd uttering apologies as she did and reached the center of it.

A petite girl was lying on one of the seat unconscious. Hyoyeon guessed her to be the same height as her. Her hair had a brown tint to it.

"Everybody please move away and go back to your seats. Let her have some air." Hyoyeon was quick to take appropriate measures.

The students went back to their seats and only a few remained. Probably friends of the girl who fainted. She turned to one of them, a sturdy tall girl, and asked. "Are you her friend?"

The girl nodded.

"Good. You can help me carry her to the infirmary." Turning to the rest of the girls, she continued. "I need one more person to accompany me." She said in general. Since the girl was not waking up even when she was sprayed on with water, Hyoyeon decided to take her to the infirmary. They had even tried rubbing her hands in an attempt to wake her up.

"I will come." A tiny but healthy looking girl volunteered.

Hyoyeon nodded in approval. "Great. We three will take her to the infirmary and the rest of you girls should take your seats." She gestured them to go and they obeyed.

Hyoyeon and the other two girls were carrying the girl to the infirmary through the corridor.

"Hyoyeon-shi?" The short girl called.

"Hmm?"

"Can we.." She breathed in and out." take a small break? My hands are hurting." She pleaded.

"Sure." Hyoyeon nodded.

"Let's get in that class and place her in a seat." The tall one gestured towards a class with her chin and the three entered the class.

Placing the unconscious girl on the seat, the girls stretched their arms in an attempt to get rid of the fatigue.

After a few good seconds, Hyoyeon said. "Let's hurry." She grabbed the petite girl's hand and looked at the other 2 girls to follow. But they looked like they didn't have any intention of doing the same.

"Umm..can you to hurry up? This girl should get medical help soon and I have to be back before the assembly commences."

"Hyoyeon-shi, you can leave my hand now."

Hyoyeon looked at the girl who was (pretending to be) unconscious a while ago.

What was happening? She looked at other two girls and realized that a smirk had been formed on their faces. Again, what was happening? She looked back at the brown haired girl who was straightening her uniform then.

"Is this some kind of trap?" She was taken aback by the sudden change in the scenario. The victim has become a villain now.

The petite girl stood up to face Hyoyeon while the other two girls blocked the door. "You are right." She smirked. "You won't be stepping out of this door until we let you and we don't intend to do that any time soon."

Hyoyeon looked at the girls blocking the door and narrowed her eyes on the one in front of her. "Why?" She asked in a low tone.

The brunette scoffed. "You ask why?" She turned around and walked towards one of the desks and placed herself on it. Turning back to Hyoyeon, she continued with a hint of disgust in her tone. "You think you could come to our school and become the Vice President just like that? There are tons of people out there who have been working their asses off to get into the council and you get a free pass just because Kris chooses you to be the Vice President. I don't know what he sees in you in the first place! Did you use some black magic?"

She threw Hyoyeon a disgusting look and the latter kept her poker face. "You might be sleeping with him for all we know." She scoffed again. "Wait, why would he sleep with someone like you. He has better standards. Don't you think so girls?" She looked at her minions.

"Yea."

"Obviously."

In came the replies.

Hyoyeon, however, was not affected by any of this. She couldn't care any less. She was actually expecting something like this to happen one day or the other because of the fact that she realizes that there are students who are not convinced with her being the VP. She couldn't blame them. She didn't put much effort into this either. It was like winning a lucky draw which she never even participated in.

Hyoyeon sighed. Looking at the girl, she said. "If you are finished, I have to go. I can understand why you people are mad at me, but give me sometime to prove myself."

The brown haired girl rolled her eyes. "Trying to be goody two shoes huh? You don't deserve a chance when there are handful of people who have  already proved their worth. You will not leave until we let you!" She said in a stern voice.

Hyoyeon shook her head and turned around. She tried to go out, only to be blocked by the two girls. "Let me pass. I need to be back." She half pleaded.

The third girl pulled her by her hair and yanked her back while yelling. "I said, you are not going anywhere!" 

Hyoyeon fell hard on her and yelped. She stood up and rubbed her .

"That was harsh." She looked at the girls who now had a death aura surrounding them.

Hyoyeon looked hostile. Gathering courage, she spoke. "I'm sorry. I have to be there no matter what." She pushed the girl in front and tried to run out, only to be held back by the girls.

Hyoyeon tried her best to release herself but it seemed impossible with three girls holding on to her. She was thrown back on the ground and the sturdy girl slapped her face bruising her lip in the process.

Hyoyeon winced under the pain and touched her lips. Looking at her hand, she realized that her lips had started to bleed.

The leader crouched next to Hyoyeon and pulled her hair and made her look up. "Why don't you listen to us and stop getting yourself hurt!"

"Well well...what do we have here?" The three girls snapped their heads to the door. Hyoyeon couldn't see the person because of the girls covering her view.

"Su..Sunbea!" The short girl stuttered. The brunette released Hyoyeon's hair and stood up. "What are you doing here Sunbae?" She asked in a low tone.

The boy flashed a not so genuine smile and replied. "I was just making my way to the auditorium and I got to see something really interesting. Bullying huh?"

The three girls bowed their heads embarrassed and didn't reply.

"Either way, you three should leave now before I wushu your asses." He lightly joked.

Hyoyeon was still looking down with her hands on her cheeks as she heard footsteps fading away. 'The girls left? Just like that?' Hyoyeon was surprised at how a boy achieved it without much effort.

She looked up to see her savior.

The guy was tall with jet black hair. His eyes reminded her of a panda.

As she looked at him with shock and respect, he slowly walked up to her. Sitting on a crouching position, he examined her face. "They hit you ha! Does it hurt?" He asked her. Concern in his voice.

Hyoyeon shook her head and replied. "No. I'm fine."

"Okay." He replied and stood up. He extended his hand for her to grab. "Huang Zitao. You can call me Tao." The name sounded familiar to Hyoyeon but she couldn't point out on how she felt so

Please log in to read the full chapter