Results and the puzzle

Addicted to his kiss
Please log in to read the full chapter

Entering the school, Hyoyeon saw that everyone was excited about the results. The School Committee was indeed a big deal. She once again thanked Kris for letting her in the committee in her mind and strolled along the hallways to the meeting room. After knocking, she entered the room.

Kris was sitting on the couch catching up with daily news. She slowly walked up to the couch and sat near him.

Without looking up from the newspaper,he asked. "How was you weekend? Missed me?" Hyoyeon noticed his lips curving up to form a smirk.

She mentally rolled her eyes before answering. "Weekend was great. And no, I didn't miss you." She replied monotonously.

Kris looked away from the paper to her. "You didn't?" He sounded like he didn't believe her.

'Conceited!' Hyoyeon thought. Why can't he believe that she didn't miss him. She didn't!.

"No. I was too busy to even think about you."

Kris folded the newspaper neatly and kept it on the coffee table in front of him. Looking at her, he asked. "Busy? What did you do this weekend?" He leaned on the hand rest.

"My friend came from Busan. I spend the weekend with him." She replied.

"Friend?" The tall guy crossed his arms.

"Yes. My best friend." Hyoyeon started to find the conversation boring and stared playing with her fingers.

Watching her play with her fingers, Kris asked. "Tell me about this best friend of your's."

Hyoyeon stopped playing with her fingers and repositioned herself in the couch. Putting on a thinking face, she replied. "Everyone calls him Kai. I met him when I was in Busan. We were together in the dance club. He dances really well."  She didn't know why but she let herself to talk about her best friend to Kris. "He plays football. He is very caring and understanding and he loves me a lot." She smiled after finishing.

Kris scoffed making Hyoyeon frown. "I also have many talents!"

"Really?" Hyoyeon raised her brows and asked in a sarcastic tone. "Like what?"

"I also dance. I play basketball. I am even good at drawing!" He said proudly.

"You draw?" Hyoyeon was always a fan of paintings. Now that he said he can draw, she was curious.Is he bluffing? May be he can. He is called the perfect student after all.

Earning a nod from Kris, Hyoyeon decided to test his skills. She took a book and a pen from her bag and placed it on the coffee table. "Show me." She demanded.

Kris narrowed his eyes on her. After a moment of thinking, he decided to satisfy her. He took the book and pen in his hands and started drawing.

Kris didn't take much time. After barely a minute, he finished. Giving one more satisfying look at it. He turned the book and showed it to Hyoyeon.

 

 

"There!" He smiled at her.

Hyoyeon didn't know how to react. She kept a poker face and looked back and forth between Kris and the drawing.

Was Kris kidding himself? But the look on his face said otherwise. He looked like he was too proud of his masterpiece.

"Umm...is that a deer?" She asked.

"This?" He scoffed. "It's a rhino!"

"Oh..okay." She nodded, trying hard not to laugh.

If his drawing was like this, she didn't  want to risk herself and see him dance.

"Good." She nodded again.

There was an awkward silence which was interrupted as the school bell rang.

"We should go now. The class presidents must be waiting for us in the conference room."Hyoyeon stood up from the couch, grabbing her bag.

"Sure." Kris followed her.

Rest of the day was hectic. The locker room was opened and the boxes taken out to the conference room. Followed by long hours of counting votes.

The final results were in Kris's hands by evening.

"Thank you all for your hard work. The results will be announced. Make sure you report here early morning to organize the assembly. You all can leave." Kris announced standing up from his chair.

Everyone stood up. Biding goodbyes to each other, one by one, they left the room.

Kris and Hyoyeon walked out of the room to the meeting room for a last round of discussion.

Only Kris knew the fina

Please log in to read the full chapter