French kiss failed

Addicted to his kiss
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Mmm..." Hyoyeon struggled to breath. Kris showed no intention of stopping. He had been devouring her lips like it was the tastiest food he had ever tasted.

Seeing that he had no intention of leaving her lips, Hyoyeon started hitting Kris's chest. Reluctantly, he separated his lips from her's. Hyoyeon immediately took in as much air as she could.

"Kris..mmmm" Hyoyeon's words were muffled as he crashed his lips against her's and started and biting. The room temperature rose exponentially. Hyoyeon grabbed onto his shirt as Kris deepened the kiss.

He pulled back after a few minutes, leaving a string of saliva connecting their lips.

Looking into her eyes, he called her lovingly. "Hyo...".

"Mm?" She responded as he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

His deep voice rang in her ears. "Wake up."

"Huh?" Wake up? What did he mean by that? Hyoyeon was confused.

"Wake up." Kris sounded like a lady. What happened to his deep y voice!

"What?"

"I said wake up!"

Hyoyeon's eyes shot open.

She was dreaming!

She was dreaming about Kris!

She was dreaming a make out session with Kris!

"I have been trying to wake you up since forever! Go get ready or you will be late for school." Her mom, Mrs Kim, shouted.

Hyoyeon panted, letting the fact that she just had a hot dream about Kris sink in.

'Why the hell did I dream about kissing him! Urrghh...it's because I stayed up late to finish analyzing the accounts. That's probably why I had a nightmare.' She debated in her mind.

But was it really a nightmare? Her heavy breathing told her otherwise.

She looked at the alarm clock.

'Okay. I will think about it later. If I don't start getting ready, I will be late for school!'

She jumped out of the bed.

Within a few seconds, she realized that she was good at multitasking. Brushing her teeth and combing her hair at the same time and what not!

Hyoyeon managed to enter the school premises 5 minutes before the school bell rang. She mentally congratulated herself for the achievement. She hurried herself to the class. On her way, it hit her mind. She was supposed to meet Kris to discuss about the accounts. She mentally face-palmed and turned around.

After knocking on the door a couple of times and not hearing any reply, Hyoyeon decided to turn the handle to see of the door was open. The handle turned to open the door. She quietly peeked in. "Hello? Kris?" Hearing no reply, she slowly tip-toed inside the room closing the door behind her.

'May be I should leave the book here and come back later.' She thought and walked towards the mahogany table.

Just as she was about to place the book on the table, someone grabbed her waist from the back. Out of instinct, she slammed the book on the person's head. That helped her release herself from his grasp.

"Ouch! That hurts!" Kris whined rubbing his head.

"You! Don't you scare me like that ever again!" She started hitting him with the thick book. Not that harshly this time.

"Stop hitting me woman!" Kris grabbed her hands. "I didn't mean to scare you." He looked into her eyes and said in a soft voice.

Hyoyeon inhaled and exhaled to calm herself. Her heart had almost jumped out from her chest when he surprised her.

Kris smiled gently, still holding onto her hands. "Did I scare you?" "No!" Hyoyeon retorted and pulled herself away from Kris.

"Don't deny the obvious!"

"Let's talk about the accounts." She said in an irritated tone, not wanting to start the same argument that she knows she won't win for sure.

Kris dramatically sighed in defeat and sat on his chair as Hyoyeon sat next to his'. He propped his head on his palm with his elbow resting on the table.

"The account is balanced." Hyoyeon started explaining as Kris nodded his head like a child. "But I noted some manipulations in it.. For example, look at the amount that had been used for the pool's renovation and maintenance."

Hyoyeon had her eyes on the book, turning pages once in a while. Kris, on the other hand, had his eyes on her lips. He examined them keenly as they met and then separated. He unconsciously his lips as he saw her her's. He suddenly had the urge to see how her lips would move, if she was to utter his name.

Kris.

The ends of her lips should slightly stretch and as air comes out of , the light pink muscle should

Please log in to read the full chapter