Hyuna and the third dare

Addicted to his kiss
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N I combined chapters 31 and 32 and rewrote it. So check it out if you haven't. Not much changes tho. Enjoy :)

 

 

“So what is the real deal with you and Hyuna sunbae?” Tao helped himself on one of the chairs near Kris.


Kris looked up from the laptop. He rubbed his aching temples with his thumb and middle fingers. It had been a few days since the drunken night and Hyoyeon was still avoiding him. She had handed in her resignation letter but Kris refused to submit it to the officials. He was not willing to let her go, not without hearing his part of the story. He closed his eyes and remembered his past with Hyuna.


[flashback]


Rainy season, after Hyoyeon’s departure from Korea.

“Yifan, come here.” Mrs Wu gestured his son to go near her.

Young Kris or Yifan was not particularly in a good mood. It had been weeks since the first friend he made in Korea had left the place and him alone. He had made no friends ever since so he was spending his weekends alone in the house or being tutored. But being gloomy was not an excuse for Yifan to disobey his mother. He was taught to obey the elders and never disappoint his parents, especially his mother. Hence he walked up to his mother.Mrs Wu turned him around to face a slim girl wearing a skirt and blouse, her black hair tied into a pony tail. She looked like she was in  middle school. “Yifan, meet Miss Kim. She is a high school student in your school. She will help you learn Hangul and Korean culture.”

Yifan nodded. “Hello, I’m Wu Yifan, nice to meet you.” He said in a formal way and made a 90 degree bow.

“Hello, nice to meet you too. I’m Kim Hyuna.”


A week later

“Yifan, don’t you have friends?” Hyuna had noticed that the younger one had not been going out to play during the weekends like other kids.

“I don’t have any friend here.” Yifan answered while writing hangul letters on a notepad. He was used to having no friends since he had moved to Korea but still he felt lonely and sometimes missed Yuan.

Hyuna looked at the boy and noticed him sulking. She smiled. “Then I’ll be your friend.”

 

Hyuna gave him a new name since Yifan was hard for Korean’s to pronounce.

Kris.

That was how he got the name. It helped him better his relations with other students. They started going to and back from school together. Sometimes she used to make him bunk his tuition and hung out with him. He made a few other friends but Hyuna was still special to him even after years.

Puberty was really nice to Kris. It converted him from a boy to a man. Girls started developing crushes on him and confessing to him. His locker started to be stuffed with letters of confession and admiration from girls and sometimes even guys. Kris slowly got used to all of this but none of the girls got his attention or interest.

Being around Kris a lot, it didn’t stop Hyuna from noticing all these changes. Kris was only up to his shoulder when she first met him but now she was only up to his chin and he was still growing. He was undeniably handsome. He was a good three years younger to her but she couldn’t deny the fact that she was feeling attracted to him. She also noticed that it was not just her but a good amount of girls were attracted to him.

It was a valentine’s day. Kris’s locker was overflowing with chocolates but since this had happened last year as well, he had come prepared with a spare bag to keep all the chocolates. After class hours, he was carefully placing all the chocolate boxes in his bag when Hyuna approached him. She had prepared a box for him as well but seeing the number of boxes he had received, she got angry.

“Here.” She tossed him her box angrily which he caught. “Put this along with other trashes.” She turned around and walked away.

Kris sensed that she was angry and left the bag there and ran after her. “Hyuna noona, wait!” He easily caught up with her. The corridor was empty and it was just the two of them who stood there facing each other.

“Why are you angry?”

“I’m not angry.” She replied in a loud voice.

“But you sound angry.” He said in a calm voice.

“Why does it matter to you whether I’m angry or not?” She threw her arms out as she spoke. “You have hundreds of girls swooning over you. Who am I?” Her eyes welled up but she sniffed back the tears.

Kris smiled seeing her cute outburst. “You are my friend noona.”

“I want to be more than that.”


Months later.

Kris squirmed in his seat as Hyuna deepened the kiss. After Hyuna’s sudden confession, Kris was left perplexed. He had to either let her go or keep her by his side as his girl friend. He had experienced the pain when someone close left him alone (Hyoyeon) and he didn’t want to go through that pain once again. He didn’t want to be alone and he had no one close to him other than Hyuna.  Even though he didn’t love her, he didn’t want her to leave as well. So the reply was obvious.

A tap on the door interrupted their small make out session. They quickly went back to their original positions and straightened their clothes and messy hairs.

“How is the study going?” Mrs Wu entered with a smile on her face. 

“It is going well Mrs Wu.” Hyuna stood up and replied back diligently.

Study my . Kris scoffed inwardly.

“Hyuna, you have been such a great help all this while. Yifan’s Hangul is really good now.” She complimented.

“He is a bright student.” Hyuna looked at Kris and smiled.

“I know he is.” Mrs Wu directed her gaze towards her son. “I think you have taught him enough Hyuna.” She turned to Hyuna who looked back confused. “You don’t have to tutor him anymore.”

“Oh.” The sudden revelation flustered the girl but she regained composure. “It has been my pleasure to serve you. Besides, I have entrance exams next year. I should start preparing for that.”

“Yes you should and I know you will get good scores. Finish up the last lesson and meet me in the main hall before you leave.” Mrs.Wu said and took her leave.
 

Hyuna walked to Kris’s bed and plopped down on it. She was staring at the ground looking down.

“Hyuna, are you okay?” Kris kept a hand on her shoulder. She flinched at the touch and looked up. Seeing Kris, she yanked him down on the bed with her and kissed him.

Hyuna hungrily devoured his lips. The younger boy struggled to keep up with her. She stuck her tongue into his mouth and dominated the tongue battle. She then on his lower lip and bit it.

“Ouch.” Kris broke the kiss and touched his lower lip. It was bleeding. “Are you angry?”

“No.” She smirked. “This is a kiss to say goodbye.”

“Goodbye kiss?”

“Yes.” She stood up and started packing her belonging. “I won’t be your tutor anymore.”

Kris got up and went to her side. “But we will still meet up right?” 

“I don’t think that is necessary.”

“What?” Kris held her shoulder and turned her around. “What are you saying? Are you dumping me?”

"Technically, yes.” She shrugged. “See, the only place we could behave like a couple is here, your room. Now that I can’t come here anymore, it’s no use. I don’t want to be seen by other people dating you. It’ll affect my reputation.” She turned around to continue placing things in her backpack. “Not that you are not good enough. You are really good. You are very handsome but very young and inexperienced.”

“Inexperienced?!” Kris racked his locks using his fingers. “I thought I was doing a good job.”

“Yifan,” she zipped up her bag and turned around. “I know I have taught you well to kiss but that is just the basics. There are a lot of things a man should know to satisfy a woman. You’re still a boy.” She patted her back and walked towards the door.

Kris stood frozen in the spot watching her walk away. Before leaving, Hyuna looked back one more time. “Goodbye Yifan. I mean Kris.”

[end of flashback]

 

Please log in to read the full chapter