Welcome kiss

Addicted to his kiss
Please log in to read the full chapter

"This is not America Miss Kim. Do you understand that?"

Hyoyeon nodded.

She was seated on a chair inside the principal's room with her head hung low.

"Seoul Academy is a prestigious school and we require you to follow the rules and regulations of this school while you are here. That includes no talking in the auditorium while an important function is going on. Is that clear?" The principal asked in a rather rude tone. He was a middle aged man in early 40's with an intimidating look. Physically fit and well dressed in a black suite.

"Yes sir." Hyoyeon replied.

 

How could she let herself get into trouble and that too on the first day of school! It's because of that guy! She cursed him silently.

"Good. Don't repeat this. You can go back to your class." He waved his hand hastily, gesturing her to leave. She got up from her seat and bowed before leaving the room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Stupid tall guy! It's all his fault!" Hyoyeon murmured while making her way to the class.

She had her timetable and school's map in her hand and looked at it occasionally, making sure that she is going in the right direction.

While she was walking with her eyes on the map, she bumped into a hard chest and yelped. "Sorry." She rubbed her forehead and looked up at the person. Hyoyeon's eyes rounded when she realized who it was.

"Seems like you love my chest." Kris smirked.

Hyoyeon scoffed and rolled her eyes at his comment.

"Which class are you in?" He asked to keep the conversation going.

"And why would you want to know that?" She crossed her arms.

"I just wanted to know." He shrugged.

"Too bad. I don't want to tell you." She tried to walk past him.

"Hey! Don't be like this." He held her hand, preventing her from leaving.

"Kris, I don't have time for this now. I have a class to attend. I will deal with you later."

"So you know my name." He smirked.

"Unfortunately, yes. Now release my hand."

"Unfortunately? Why? Am I that bad?"

"Flash news. You are not liked by all. At least, not by me. Not after kissing me without my permission."

"So the problem is with the kis

Please log in to read the full chapter