Exposing the ert

Addicted to his kiss
Please log in to read the full chapter

I noticed this today only. I didn't give the answer for that gravity puzzle. So I edited that chapter. The question was If you take a walk of fame through the blocks of Boulevard, you will see him because he has defied the laws of gravity. Who am I talking about?. This is the portion I edited. So no need to read the whole chapter again.

"'You know the answer. So, nod your head Hyoyeon! Michael Jackson! One of the stars who has his name engraved on the footpaths of Boulevard streets. The one who defied gravity with his famous gravity lean! Nod!' Her conscience screamed.  

Did anyone miss me? T.T 

I am sure super_generation_fan did. So this update is for you. Enjoy ^_^ 

 

"Guess what guess what guess what!" Yuri came in squealing.

Hyoyeon and Seohyun were seated in their class. They were casually chit chatting since classes hadn't started.

"What Yuri-ah? Did something bad happen?" Seohyun panicked.

Yuri nodded. "Something happened but it is definitely not something bad." The dark girl said in a playful manner.

"Something good? What is it?" Hyoyeon asked feeling curious as to what made the other girl excited.

"I saw a super hottie when I was out shopping yesterday." Yuri said in a hushed voice.

"Hottie?" The innocent maknae asked.

"Yes." Yuri turned to the tall girl. "He has a comparatively darker complexion like me."

'Dark? Could that be Kai? But Kai is in Busan!' Hyoyeon thought but didn't ask it out loud.

Yuri turned back to Hyoyeon and continued. "And blonde hair."

'Definitely not Kai. He has black hair with brown highlights.' Hyoyeon striked off the possibility of Kai being the hot guy in Seoul that Yuri met.

"I wish he would join our school!" Yuri clasped her hands together.

"Psshh! I don't want another blonde guy here!" The blonde girl rolled her eyes.

"Why? You don't like Kris?" Yuri asked.

"No. He is a ert." She replied in a bored tone.

"Yea right!" It was Yuri's turn to roll her eyes.

Hyoyeon's brows twisted. Looking at her tall friend, she asked. "Why? You don't believe me?"

"No. Not just me. No one will believe if you tell them Kris is a ert. He is a gentleman through and through." She wagged her fingers while talking.

"Really?" Hyoyeon narrowed her eyes at the darker girl and got a nod as reply. "What if I prove that he is one?" Hyoyeon sat back in her chair and glanced at the two girls.

Seohyun and Yuri exchanged glances. Yuri looked back at Hyoyeon. "We will do anything you say."

Hyoyeon nodded.

"And if I can't, I will do anything you girls say."

"But you will get only a week." Yuri put forward the condition.

"Deal."

"Deal."

The two girls shook hands. The maknae sat there watching the two helplessly.

'Just wait Kris, I will reveal your erted side in front of everyone!' Hyoyeon thought.

                                          Later that day, the three girls, accompanied by the blonde guy, were having lunch together. Even though they had lunch together everyday from the day Kris joined them for the first time, none of the students including the three girls were used to it.

                          While having her noodles, Hyoyeon brainstormed for ideas to win the bet. May be because luck was on her side or may be because it was not, her thoughts got interrupted as she felt a hand on her leg above the knee. She jumped slightly on her chair at the touch and looked to her right to see the fake gentleman eating his rice as if it's not his hand that is resting on her leg.

'This is the right time!' She thought and looked at the maknae sitting directly in front of her.

'Look at me Seo!' She said in her mind hoping that the other girl would hear her thought.

                        Seohyun looked at Hyoyeon after a while and the short girl eyed her to look underneath the table. Seohyun looked at Hyoyeon with a confused expression, not understanding anything the other girl is doing.

"What?" Seohyun asked earning the attention of everyone sitting in that table.

"W..what what Seohyun-ah?" Hyoyeon asked with an innocent face.

"Umm..what were you gesturing right now Hyoyeon-ah?"

"Me? I didn't do anything. You must have imagined it." She said.

"That must be it." The tall girl nodded and back to eating her salad.

Hyoyeon eyed Kris who looked at her suspisciously. She smiled and pretended to continue eating.

'No way I can make Seohyun notice this.' She then looked at Yuri.

Kris's hands were still on it's comfortable position.

'Yuri-ah! Look!' She mentally pleaded as she looked at Yuri.

                  Yuri looked at Hyoyeon saw her gesture. Luckily, Yuri felt that Hyoyeon was asking her to look beneath the table. So she stealthily leaned back and slowly started sliding downwards to see what is happening.

"Isn't that DBSK Yunho!" Kris said excitedly and pointed towards the door.

"Really?" Yuri squeaked and turned her head. She stood up and ran towards the door along with a group of girls who happened to hear Kris.

Falling for a stupid trick twice is so not okay! Hyoyeon face-palmed.

Please log in to read the full chapter