Of Flashbacks and Attemps to Prove Love

Addicted to his kiss
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N *hiding behind a couch* almost half an year right? *takes a plate to shield herself from stones* I know I don't even have the right to apologize but still, I'm sorry. I was busy with academics and guess what, I've finally graduated ^_^ my future plans have not been fixed as of now.

Thanks to all my dedicated subscribers *whispers* don't unsubscribe because I'll be updating frequently. 20,000+ views! yeay! *jumps up and down*

Without much wait, here is the new chapter. I've used a feature that displays the name of the one reading the story like I've used in other two chapters. It means whoever is reading the story can imagine themselves as the character. If you are a guy, sorry because the character is a girl *grins*

Enjoy ^_^  (not edited. Comment and upvote if you like my story ^_^)

 

Kris groaned while messing with his blonde hair. ‘I’ll prove it!’ He mocked himself in head. What were you thinking when you said that! He rested his head on the palm of his hand thinking hard on how to prove his love for Hyoyeon. Yes, the almighty Kris was having trouble with a love problem. He may have hundred of girls drooling over him but Hyoyeon is not one of them. In front of Hyoyeon he always seems to lose his cool. Yes, some of his actions, like kiss for example, made her fall for him but he fell harder for her than she did. Every kiss and every gesture had him losing his cool that he had always maintained until Hyoyeon came. After her arrival he was going through a rollercoaster of emotions. Yes, he hurt her by avoiding her but he was equally hurt as well. He had no other choice. No pain, no gain. He had to and was ready to go to any length to prove his love for Hyoyeon and win her love. He wanted, scratch that, he needed her.

But how…

.

.

“I’ve to take some books from my locker. See you guys later.” Hyoyeon parted ways with Seohyun and Yuri. She walked through the hallway that was nearly deserted since it was almost time for the classes to start. She was walking past one of the empty classrooms when someone grabbed her and pulled her inside. It all happened fast and soon she stood pressed against the wall by a tall body.

“What the f..mmphh.” the voices came out muffled as a pair of lips locked hers. She immediately realized who it was.

Kris!

Hyoyeon pushed him away with all her might, breaking the kiss. “What the hell Kris?!” She glared at him. She looked damn pissed but Kris was not even a bit intimidated by that. If anything, he found her cute. He looked at her confusedly pondering on why the girl pushed him away.

Getting no response, Hyoyeon spoke again. She wiped her lips with the back of her hand. “You said you like me!”

“I do.” Kris blinked innocently. “That is why I kissed you.”

Hyoyeon groaned rolling her eyes to the back of her head. “You don’t force something on the person you love, especially something like a kiss!” She stomped on the ground frustrated. “You are hopeless!” She stormed out of the room.

Kris stood there, shoulders slumped, pouty lips and his imaginary cat ears drooping, looking like a sad kitten that was left by his owner. “Well, that didn’t work.” He said opening the door. “I’ll try again later.”

.

.

.

Jongin in his teenage years had long hair. His mother had made him grow his hair telling him that he would look good when dancing with long hair and he did. He was going through puberty. Halfway to being a full grown man, even then he stole the hearts of girls including the seniors in his school but even at a young age, Jongin’s standards were high that he wasn’t attracted to any girl. He had a few friends among guys but none among girls. Most of his time was spent learning and practicing dance and he wasn’t interested in romance like other guys.

Like every other evening after class, Jongin was walking to his home. Hands in his pocket, bobbing his head to some random song playing through his headphones, he walked casually down the lane when he noticed the figure of a young girl sitting on the pavement. He furrowed his brows while removing his headphone. Under the dim street light he could recognize that the uniform she was wearing was belonged to the same school he attended. He was about to put his headphones back on when he noticed how the girl was crunched over, leaning her forehead against her knees, she was shaking.

'Is she crying?' Jongin pondered over whether or not to approach the girl and finally decided to help the damsel in distress if she is one.

“Are you okay?” He kneeled in front of her and asked with concern in his voice.

The girl stopped shaking and slowly lifted her head up to look at him, her brown eyes teary and worry plastered over her face. Jongin immediately recognized her. He may not have friends among girls and was not particularly interested in girls but how could he not know the new pretty transfer student who was a hot topic among the boys. But that was not the reason why he knew her or the fact that she lives in his neighborhood or that she visits the bubble tea shop near his school every day after class. Well, he probably seem like a creep but there was a reason why he was interested in her. He had developed a special interest in this particular girl because he had never seen another girl who could dance like her. She got him interested the very first day she joined the dance club and danced in front of everyone. Jongin doubted her to be prideful and arrogant because with that face and those dancing skills, you couldn’t blame if she was but she was not which made her even more interesting. She greeted everyone back with her v-smile and twinkling eyes. Jongin always wanted to be one of those people who received her smiles and kindness but he was too shy and egoistic to approach her.

“I’m..” she stuttered “I can’t seem to find my way back home.” She choked on her tears as they streamed down her cheeks.

Jongin extended his hands to pat her shoulder to calm her down but hesitated to do so.

“Normally my mom would pick me up after school while I wait for her at the bubble tea shop but” she sniffed before continuing “she had told me yesterday that she won’t be able to come pick me up from today onwards since her job is far away.”

Jongin kept his hand back on his thigh and listened to her.

“I’ve been walking for a long time but all the lanes look so similar and I don’t know which way I’ve to go.” She cried. Jongin’s hand flew up and patted her shoulder. “Hey, it’s okay. Don’t cry.” Though he hadn’t done anything like that before, it strangely didn’t feel odd to him.

Hyoyeon nodded wiping her snort with her hand kerchief.

“See” he said “I live a few block away from your house. I’ll take you home so don’t cry.” He really didn’t want to see her cry for some unknown reason.

“You will?” She asked, her glassy brown eyes reflecting his face.

“I will.” He nodded smiling. “We can even walk home together after classes.” He didn’t know why he suggested that but he didn’t regret saying it.

“Of course we can!” She smiled. Finally, Jongin was at the receiving end of her heart melting smile and it indeed made his heart melt. “So, shall we go?”

She nodded her head vigorously. “But sit with me here for a while.”

Jongin raised a brow. “Why?”

She smiled, her eyes turning into half moon shape. “The view from here is nice.”

.....

“Is the view that nice, sunbae?”

Kai snapped out of his daydream and looked up at the girl who was standing beside him. He was sitting on a bench in their school campus and staring into nowhere in particular.

“Ah” he smiled “I was just..” he trailed on gesturing at the scene in front of him. That was when he actually saw the scene in front of him. Winter had arrived and the weather was fine unlike his current mood. There were students on the ground in their PE uniforms. “Aren’t you supposed to be there?” He changed the topic. He had noticed that was wearing her PE uniform.

“My knees still hurt from that day.” said with a hurt expression reminding Kai the day she fell and he helped her.

“It still hurts?” Kai asked surprised because it was a small fall and she had told him

Please log in to read the full chapter