A day with friends at.....

Addicted to his kiss
Please log in to read the full chapter

Guyss....did anyone miss me? hehe

Comment whatever you feel like after reading okay? Enjoy ^_^

“What brings you here Tao?”

 Kris asked as he descended the stairs to the common room to see his friend who had decided to drop by at his home. Tao, who was siting comfortably siting on one of the grey couches in the room, glared at the blonde guy. He abruptly got up from his chair and walked upto his friend. He then balled his right hand and punched Kris’s left cheek making him groan in pain.

“That was for the readers Hyoyeon.”

Kris, who had his left hand on his now swollen left cheek, was apparently not the only one in pain. Tao’s hand was hurt upon the impact. He shook his hand and blew on it trying to ease the pain. Kris moved his jaw and cracked his neck.

“Why did you do that?! You know everything!” His jaw ached as he spoke. Tao had hit him hard.

“So? Does that give you the right to treat her like that?” Tao growled at the blonde.

“Tao, I had no other option. Sohyun was there!” He defended himself. “I had to seem convincing in front of her. One wrong step and everything I’ve done so far will go down the drain!”

Tao had to admit that his friend was right but he was still pissed at the fact that Kris had hurt Hyoyeon. Tao seldom found girls interesting and worth his time. As for Hyoyeon, he had developed an exceptional liking for her.

 After Kris rejected her, he couldn’t bear watching the girl standing there dumbfounded and hurt. He was about to grab her wrist and drag her away when Kai beat him to it.

“Still, that was rude.” Tao shook his head. “Good that it was just part of a dare.”

“It was part of a dare?!” Relief washed over Kris’s mind. He was glad that he hadn’t rejected her for real and hurt her feelings but he had no idea what he’d done nor hoe much he had hurt her.

“Don’t be so happy.If you keep on doing this, you might have to stand and watch her taken away by someone else.”

Kris inserted his hands in the pajama pant’s pockets trying to look cool and unaffected by what Tao said. “If we are meant to be together, we will be, no matter what.”

Tao laughed at his words. “Are you kidding me? Do you understand the situation?” He scoffed. “She has someone perfect like Kai right beside her waiting for her. Why would she chose someone cold and arrogant like you over him?”

“Yah, whose friend are you?!” Kris took a step towards Tao and then retreated back to sit on one of the couches. Tao sat down on the one opposite to him. “Besides, I’m more perfect than him.”

Tao rolled his eyes and murmered ‘yeah right’ which was not audible to Kris.

“Wae? Aren’t I right? I’m rich, handsome, smart, well mannered and what not.” Tao cocked one of his brows at his conceited friend.

“Kai is handsome and rich as well. He is friendly, caring and not a fake, unlike you. He will never make Hyoyeon cry like you do all the time.” He sat back and crossed his legs. “Now that we are talking about it, I think I should ship Hyoyeon and Kai together instead of you and her. They make a good couple. Apparently, a lot of students in our school already ship them and they have made a name for the couple. What were they called?” Tao closed his eyes trying to recall the name.

Kris glared at him feeling extremely annoyed. He shifted on the couch uncomfortably as he watched his friend thinking hard.

“HyoKai!” Tao snapped his fingers and smiled at Kris. “That’s the name! I’m going to be a loyal HyoKai shipped.” He smirked upon seeing Kris’s pissed off expression. His prime intention was to annoy Kris and he had succeeded in doing so.

“Do what you want.” Kris looked away and sat back. Tao errupted into laughter upon seeing his childish side. He rarely gets to see this side of the arrogant blonde and he was enjoying it to the maximum. “You should look at yourself right now!” He slapped his thighs while laughing.

Kris furrowed his brows. “There is nothing funny about this.”

“Sure there is” Tao controlled his laughter with much effort “its you. Kris, stop denying. I know how much you love Hyoyeon.”

“Whatever.” Kris propped his chin on one of his palms with his eyes outside the window. He could see the front lawn of his house from where he was sitting. He recalled the night she sneaked into his house with his help. (Chapter 21)

“Kris?” She whispered into his chest. He hummed back while hugging her tight. “Do you love me?”

 

“Anyways, I better get going.” Tao got up. “I was on the way to my cousin’s house.”

Kris nodded and got up to walk his friend to the door.

Kris sat on the bed for a while gazing at her beautiful face that was shining like a precious metal under the moonlight. “I love you Kim Hyoyeon.” He moved a strand of hair from her face. “I have always loved you.”

“You have no idea how much I love you.” He whispered to himself. “Give me some more time. Wait for me Hyo. I’ll come back to you.” Kris’s long fingers raked through his blonde locks as he watched Tao’s car leave the mansion.

.

.

Kai shoved the cream curtains in Hyoyeon's room letting sun rays enter the room and shine upon the sleeping blonde's face. The golden rays caressed her puffy eyelids trying to wake her up. Hyoyeon groaned and turned around covering her face with the cream comforter. 

"Wake up Hyo!" Kai pulled on her comforter but she only held on to it tighter. "It's already ten o'clock Hyo, wake up!" He pulled again revealing her sleeping face. 

"No~" she whined and tried to pull back the comforter to its previous position but failed. 

"Hyo" he held by her shoulders and turned her to face him "how long are you going to do this?!" 

Hyoyeon whined again and blocked the sun rays from hitting her face using her hands. 

"You were crying all night, weren't you?" 

                   Kai examined her puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks. There was a large tissue box on the night stand beside the bed that was empty now and a dustbin full of tissues. Hyoyeon didn't reply. She groaned and was about to turn away from the windows when Kai stopped her and pulled her up to the sitting position like a rag doll. She sat up and immediately after, her body was pulled down by gravity but Kai caught her before she fell back.

"Hyo, if you are like this, I'll tell aunty about what happened." 

"Fine!" She scowled and opened her eyes. She squinted her eyes to adjust to the light in the room. 

"Now go wash up, get ready and come downstairs to have breakfast." He urged her. 

"Get ready for what?"

"You promised to go out with me today, remember? "

Please log in to read the full chapter