The new girl and the new guy

Addicted to his kiss
Please log in to read the full chapter

There is a surprise for you guys.  hehe.

Before starting to read, I want you guys to guess the blonde guy Yuri mentioned in the previous chapter. Just guess randomly. No need to think too much.

After reading, comment whom you guessed. Let's see how many of you would guess the person correctly *winks*

Make me a poster!!!!!!!! Somebody! Anybody! Nobody?

If you don't, you will have to witness my pathetic photoshop skills. i bet you will regret not making one when you see it T.T

Kris glanced at his wrist watch.

2:59pm.

You better be here on time Hyoyeon!

A bicycle bell was heard and an "Ayo waddup Kreeaasseee!" followed it.

                The petite blonde shortie came on her peach bicycle. She was wearing a jeans shorts and white tee with her favorite sneakers. She waved at the tall blonde who was sitting on the park bench. He was wearing a jeans with plain white tee and ash shirt over it. Even though his clothes were rather plain, he stood out in the crowd of people around Namsan clock tower.

Kris stood up and walked towards Hyoyeon. "What's with the bicycle?" He asked.

The girl shrugged and replied. "Exercise and plus it saves money." Kris nodded with his hands in his pockets.

"But I don't have one. How do you expect us to go together?"

"Are we going far away from this place?"

"May be." He shrugged.

"Then hop on. I will give you a ride." She winked.

Kris rolled his eyes. "Yeah right. Like you would be able to ride that while I sit at the back."

"Why not? Don't underestimate my strength. Look, I have muscles!" She flexed the imaginary muscles in her left arm.

Kris rolled his eyes again. "Move!" He lightly shoved her to the side and grabbed the handle.

The tall guy easily hopped onto the seat. Looking at Hyoyeon, he said. "Hop on." He tilted his head to the side, gesturing her to get on the bicycle. She stuck out her tongue at him and half heartedly sat with her legs on either side. Kris took her arms and placed it around his waist.

"Grab tightly. We are going to go on a ride that you will never forget!"

With that, he started pedaling at high speed.

"Whoo!" Hyoyeon screamed as the bicycle sped through the footpath. She was thoroughly enjoying the ride. The wind blowing past her blonde hair. Pure ecstasy!

Some of the passerby's jumped out of the way to save themselves from getting hit. Hyoyeon apologized once in a while and giggled at some of their expressions.

"Let's go!~Whooo!~" She screamed like a child. 

Kris smiled seeing her reactions and continued pedaling.

"Where are we going?" Hyoyeon asked. They were riding for half an hour and Kris showed no sign of stopping.

"WHAT?" Kris yelled as he didn't hear what the girl said because of the wind.

"WHERE ARE WE GOING?" She shouted. They had entered an unfamiliar neighborhood. Unfamiliar to Hyoyeon at least.

"YOU WILL KNOW ONCE YOU REACH THERE."

 Soon they entered an enormous campus through it's huge black gates. The arch had 'SEOUL NATIONAL UNIVERSITY' written in big gold colored steel.

A 'wow' left as Hyoyeon saw the main building and the well endowed garden in front of it.

                   The place seemed to have no end. The main building had 5 floors and was huge. In front of it was a fountain with a horse statue in the middle. The horse was standing on it's hind legs and water emerged from it's mouth like a jet. Around it was a meadow that was lined with beautiful lily plants. The campus stretched to the left and right. There were trees on either side of the road that provided shade during summer season. There were separate areas for parking bicycles, motor cycles and 4 wheelers.

                    Kris rode the cycle into the bicycle bay and parked it beside several other ones. Seeing the huge number of bicycles parked at what they called the bicycle bay, Hyoyeon guessed that it must be used by the students of the institute to travel inside the campus.

Yes, the campus was so large that if you have a drink and come back to your class by walking, you would've probably sweat more water than what you consumed. 

Hyoyeon got off the bike, her eyes still wandering around the campus.

"Close your mouth." Kris teased making her frown.

"My mouth wasn't open!" She retorted.

"Sure." He said sarcastically.

"Are you planning to get admission here once you finish school?" Hyoyeon wondered why the tall guy brought her there. Kris nodded as reply without looking at the short girl.

"What about you?" He asked as he locked the bicycle.

"I have something else in my mind right now." 

"Let me guess, dance?" 

Hyoyeon looked up at him surprised. "How do you know?"

Kris smiled. "I know a lot more things about you than you think I do." He started walking.

"How?" She followed him, not knowing where he was heading to.

Kris started adjusting his hair that got messed up by the wind, with his hands. "I told you." He turned to Hyoyeon and continued. "You have to remember that yourself."

"But.." Hyoyeon got cut off by Kris. "As I've said before, I won't help you." He placed his hands in his pocket and walked at ease.

How am I supposed to remember if I have no idea what it is!

               As they continued walking, several college students walk past them. But they paid no heed to her whatsoever. Most of them were walking in groups and looked like they were having a serious discussion. Some of them would loo

Please log in to read the full chapter