Weekend with Kai aka no kisses day

Addicted to his kiss
Please log in to read the full chapter

              8 O' clock and Hyoyeon was still in bed. She was too tired from the all the running around and had decided to sleep till the sun kicks her in the . She had excused herself from helping her mother in preparing breakfast even though it was weekend. Mrs Kim didn't bother her daughter and let her sleep as much as she wanted because Hyoyeon rarely skips her share of household activities.

             Hyoyeon was sleeping in her white comfy bed, hugging her yellow softy pillow. The beige colored curtains were drawn in to prevent the sun from lightening up the room too much.

    Her sleep was however interrupted by a phone call. She cursed herself for not setting the phone in silent mode or switching it off. Still half asleep, she sat up and reached out for the phone that was kept on the night stand.

"Hello." She answered the call without looking at the id. Her eyes were still closed and voice was sluggish.

"Hyoyeon-ah!" Hearing an excited tone at the other end of the line, she opened her eyes.

"Kai?" She asked, unsure of why he was calling her so early in the morning.

"Hyoyeon-ah, your house faces which direction?"

"Huh?"

"Just tell me!"

"Umm..north. Why?" She ran fingers through her hair half wondering why her friend is asking such a question.

"Look at the Northeast direction. There is a planetary alignment. It happens only once every thousand years. Go look!" His high-pitch voice pierced her ears. Was her friend always this hyper?

"Oh geez boy! I will." Getting out of her bed, she stepped on the cream coloured carpet and walked towards the window. She pushed away the curtain to get a view of the sky. "Uhh..I can't see clearly from my room. Wait. Let me go out in the balcony to get a better view."

With the phone still held to her ear, she opened the door to the balcony and stepped out.

Where is northeast? She looked around in hope of noticing something unusual in the sky. But what she noticed was that something on earth.

Kai was standing in front of her house with a wide grin on his face. "Surprise." He smiled and waved at her.

Hyoyeon was too much shocked to react. She covered her wide open mouth with her hand and uttered.

"Oh my god!"

She turned around and sped downwards. Into her room, across the hallway and down the stairs.

"Where are you going?" Mrs Kim asked her daughter when she saw her running.

"Kai is here!" She replied without looking back.

"Aigo! This kid!" Mrs Kim chuckled. "Bring him in for breakfast." She shouted but was unsure whether Hyoyeon heard her or not.

"KAAAAIIIIII!!!!" Hyoyeon shrieked as she ran towards him and jumped into his arms. Kai managed to catch her but took a few step backwards due to the impact.

"I mished you shoo much!!" She hugged him tight. "I miss you too Hyo." He patted her head and kissed her forehead. She giggled and tip toed on her feet to kiss his cheek.

"Na ah!" Leaning back, he waved his index finger at her. "Go brush your teeth first. You can kiss afterwards."

Hyoyeon pouted. "Then I won't kiss you at all!" She playfully stuck out her tongue and turned to walk inside her house.

"Really?"

"Yup." She replied without turning back.

'We will see about that.' Kai thought as he followed her into the house.

"Aigo! It has been a long time since we met Kai!" Mrs kim smiled as she saw the young boy.

"Two years Mrs Kim." He bowed at her.

"You have grown up to be a well mannered handsome young man! Why don't you marry my daughter? I would love to have you as my son in law." She pinched his cheeks.

"I would be glad to. Just need her consent." He replied looking at Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes. "Mom! Stop embarrassing me!" She whined.

"Why would a mother do something to embarrass her own daughter!" Mrs Kim said in a dramatic tone.

"Enough with the drama! I am going to my room to get ready." Hyoyeon said monotonously. Turning to Kai, she continued. "I don't need to tell you this in particular but still, feel at home. Have breakfast. I will be quick."

            With this, she ran upstairs to her room. Hyoyeon was indeed quick. She was not a fan of make up in the first place. Putting on a faded jeans, white top and a cream jacket, she descended the stairs. By then, Kai had had his breakfast and was chatting with Hyoyeon's mother.

"What are you guys talking about?" She enquired as she grabbed a plate.

"About your's and Kai's marriage." Her mother .

"Mom!" She stomped her foot.

Kai and Mrs Kim laughed seeing her reaction. "Go have breakfast. Don't stand here wasting time." Kai urged her.

"Okay, my future husband." She stuck out her tongue earning a laugh from Kai.

"So where should we go first?" Hyoyeon enquired as the best friends stepped out of her house after having breakfast and biding bye to Mrs Kim.

"About that..." Turning to Hyoyeon, he continued. "First things first. There is one thing you owe me."

"Huh? What do I owe you?" she cocked her head to the side, not understanding what Kai was saying.

Instead of replying, Kai poked his cheek with his index finger, demanding a kiss from her.

"Oh! The kiss!" Hyoyeon crossed her arms in front of her chest with a playful smile on her lips. Kai nodded back.

"Since you insulted me, I have decided not to give you one." She stuck out her tongue.

"Yah! Hyoyeon-ah!" He pretended to be angry.

"No way!" She stuck out her tongue and giggled. 

"Please." He pleaded.

"Okay I will. But..." She trailed off. "You have to do aegyo."

"What?" Kai looked away unbelievingly. "You know I'm not good at this aegyo ." He released her hand and trailed his hands along his face once before placing them on either side of his hips.

"You will never know until you try." Hyoyeon shrugged.

"Fine. I will do it. But I should get 2 kisses." He forfeited.

"Okay!" She jumped up and down excitedly, clapping her hands.

"Here goes nothing!" Kai took a deep breathe and gave his best shot.

 

"AIGOO!! Kyeopta!" Hyoyeon shrieked and pinched her best friend's cheek, who was still recovering from the embarrassment. She tip toed on her toes and gave him a peck each on his cheeks and one on his forehead.

"One extra for being such a cutie." She giggled.

Kai smiled. "You better don't tell this to anyone else." He warned.

"There is no way I will. If your fan girls find out how cute you are, they will snatch you away from me. I wouldn't want that. I have only one best friend." She said clinging on to his hand.

"No one will take you away from me Hyo." Kai patted her head smiling.

They started walking to the nearest bus stop, still having no idea where they should go.

"You know what, I miss doing all those pranks with you." Hyoyeon said. Kai had held her close to him by grabbing her by the shoulder. Hyoyeon, on the other hand, had had both her hands around his waist like she was hugging him.

All the passerby's would, without any doubt, think that they are couples. As for Kai and Hyoyeon, this was how they showed their affection and love for each other.

"Me too." Kai replied. Hyoyeon loosened her grip around his waist to look up at him. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" She asked. "I think I am." He smirked. "Let's hit the mall."

With that, they boarded the bus to the nearest mall.

Two pranksters set on loose.

You have any idea what will be the result?

I will tell you.

One word.

Chaos.

#1 Acted like crazy and went around tellin

Please log in to read the full chapter