Let me tell you my story (rewritten)

Addicted to his kiss
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N Sorry for the delay but don't hate me...:(


Tao’s POV

I sat on the high chair near the bar stool as I watched Kris gulp down shots after another. He had consumed alcohol before in the formal parties that his mother used to force him to attend but he has never gotten himself drunk. I have never seen Kris so wasted and desolate and I knew I could do nothing but listen to his rambles. I kept on nodding as kept on pouring his heart out whilst holding onto a glass that was half filled with some yellow colored alcohol.


“She was the first friend I made in Seoul you know.” He held out his index finger indicating one with his free hand. “The very first one and after that she came and played with me every day for the rest of the week before leaving me to suffer by myself in this cold city.” He frowned and took another sip making a disgusting face as the liquid came in contact with his taste buds. Why drink it if it doesn’t taste good?


“She was my first love you know, Xiao Yuan. No wait” he wagged his finger “its Kim Hyoyeon now.” He laughed by himself. 


Man he is weird! I rolled my eyes. Wait, she was his first love? Wow, that is new information. He probably developed feelings for her because she was by his side when he was still new in Korea and had no friends. Kris may be all tough and cold but young Yifan was nothing like that. He was extremely vulnerable. He grew up without proper motherly love and had been a er when it came to love. As a child, he easily grew attached to people who had offer him love and companion. That was how he fell into Hyuna’s trap.


“Tao,” he turned to me. I was glad that he knew I was still sitting there because he had been talking to himself all this while. I hummed in response. “Do you know how I met her after she left me and Seoul that day?”


I shook my head. “No.”


Kris snorted, his lips curling into a lopsided smile. “I know that you don’t, no one does. Let me tell you everything Tao, from the start.” He finished the drink and order for another glass. I sighed and drank the mineral water in my glass. This is going to be a long night!


[flashback]
KRIS’s POV


 Chapter 1: Gratitude kiss aka I want to know whether I still have feelings for her


Such a tiring month! I heaved a frustrated sigh and inserted hands in my pocket. Our school was closed for a two month long summer vacation. But unlike other kids of my age I was being tutored every day like usual. It has always been like this since I remember and like at the end of every other vacation, I was given a week to enjoy before my classes resumed. I have very few friends and all of them were out of town enjoying while I was stuck here at home attending classes. I cursed my ill fate. One week, what would I do this one week all by myself?! Suddenly she came into my mind. Xiao Yuan, my first love. The week I’d spend with her was so far the best one week of my life. I smiled unconsciously as I walked down the pavement. I had left home for an early morning walk but eventually lost track of time and soon it was almost noon.
I was about to take a turn when a girl came running onto me. Due to the collision, I stumbled back slightly whilst she fell on her .


[end of flashback]


Tao pressed on the breaks and the car came into a sudden halt. “Then what happened?” He turned to his right where Kris was sitting buckled to his seat and half conscious.


Kris mumbled some incoherent words. 


“What?” Tao leaned in perking his ears but failed to understand anything that came from Kris’s mouth. “Kris?” Tao shook Kris and realized that the tall guy had fallen asleep. Great, now I have to carry him into my room.


Tao had decided to take Kris to his home since he knew that his friend wouldn’t want his parents to see him in such a state. And thus, Tao supported Kris and lead him to his room without hearing the rest of the story. He didn’t get to know that his tall friend who usually distances himself from girls had kissed this girl he had met after many years only to check whether he still had feelings for her like in his childhood. The kiss had Kris’s heart racing and he realized that he indeed was still in love with the girl, the same childish naive girl that he fell for years before.


Like Hyoyeon searched for Kris, he had also searched for her but was not able to find her.  After a week, he was waiting at the backstage to deliver his speech as freshman representative. When it was his turn, I got on stage and walked towards the mic. He adjusted the microphone to his level and was about to start his speech when he heard someone shout from the audience.


There she was standing while pointing at him. Kim Hyoyeon, I knew I would meet you again. He smirked. Troublemaker.


Tao laid Kris on his bed and right then the unconscious guy started speaking. “I made her the VP.” He turned around lying on his

Please log in to read the full chapter