The first dare

Addicted to his kiss
Please log in to read the full chapter

“For the last time Hyo, we are not going to tell you what the dare is before the dinner!” Yuri said as she braided her hair. The three were casually hanging out inside Seob’s room after changing into our pajamas.

“But Yul!” Hyoyeon pouted at the younger girl but that had no effect on the other girl. She shook a no at Hyoyeon making her drop her shoulders in disappointment. Seohyun chuckled at her reaction and ruffled Hyo’s hair.

The door bell rang and it was immediately followed by Mrs Seo shouting for her daughter to open the door while she was busy in the kitchen. Seohyun excused herself from her friends and left the room.

“Why didn’t you tell me that she was rich?!” Hyoyeon asked in a hushed tone. Yuri shrugged back. “Didn’t think it was necessary.”

“Don’t tell me you are also a rich brat!” She crossed arms in front of her chest. The dark girl chuckled and shook her head.

Only that very day did Hyoyeon find out that her very first friend in Seoul high, who is now one of her best friends, was extremely rich. Her house was located in the rich people’s residential area and her house, though not very grand as some of the mansions in the area, was indeed a jaw-dropping one. It was painted white and very well kept by a very good number of maids.

A few minutes after her absence, the two decided to go downstairs to help their best friend’s mother who had volunteered to cook the food for the girls all by herself. But as they reached the ground floor, Hyoyeon heard an extremely familiar male voice coming from the living room. Out of curiosity, she left Yuri on their way to the kitchen and proceeded towards the said room. Her pace slowed down as she neared the room. Through the cream curtains, she saw the silhouette of a tall man.

“It has been long since you came to our home Ben. I won’t let you leave without having dinner.” Mrs Seo sounded extremely happy.

“But..” The young man was about to reject her offer when the elder woman interrupted.

“No buts! It’s me who is cooking tonight’s dinner and you can’t say no!” She insisted. “Now why don’t make yourself comfortable while…Oh Hyoyeon. Come here sweetheart.” She gestured her to come forward.

Hyoyeon smiled and obeyed while eyeing the awfully familiar back figure of the man standing in front.

“You must be knowing Ben, right?! He studies in your school.” Mrs Seo gently grabbed Hyoyeon by her shoulder and turned her to face the said man.

Hyoyeon fought her urge to roll eyes as she saw who it was.

“Yes aunty, I know Kris.” She said.

Mrs Seo giggled. “Of course, who doesn’t know him! He is such a gentleman!” Hyoyeon fought another urge. This time it was an urge to puke.

Yuri entered the room. She had gone to the kitchen and saw that some maids had been kept in-charge while Mrs Seo was not there. So she went out of the kitchen looking for the blondie who left her without telling.

“Oh, now that Yuri is also here, why don’t you four hang out together and have some fun while I finish preparing the dinner.” She got hold of the kitchen towel and proceeded to leave the four teenagers alone. “Enjoy kids!” She shrieked once again before completely vanishing.

Hyoyeon turned to Kris and raised a lone brow at him. “Why are you here?”

Kris flashed one of his fake gentleman smiles and replied. “Is that the way to talk to the guest?”

“Hyo, Kris is my neighbor. He came to visit.” Seohyun explained.

“Neighbour?”

Seohyun and Yuri nodded their heads.

“I live right opposite to Joohyun-ssi’s house.” He added.

“Oh.” Was all what Hyo said.

The next half an hour was spent watching a random reality show in the television. The atmosphere was

Please log in to read the full chapter