Gratitude kiss

Addicted to his kiss
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Good morning Ladies and Gentleman. This is your captain. We have reached Seoul. The flight is going to land in a few minutes.  I have been reading the 'How to fly a plane: basics for dummies' book recently so I can proudly announce that there is more than 50% chance that we will land safely. But I cannot guarantee you that we will land exactly in Incheon airport. I am pretty sure that we will land somewhere near it. If luck is on your side, we may end up landing near your house. I request every passenger to kindly fasten your seatbelt. Those who don't have seatbelts are requested to grab on to the hand rest, if there is one. Outside temperature is same as the inside temperature since our air conditioners have some complaint. Actually, we have not installed any in this plane. If you find any leaks in the plane, kindly stick a gum on to it to prevent yourself from getting wet. The annoying noise is nothing but the noise of the engine. We can turn it off, if any of the passengers find it annoying. If you are hungry, you can buy the homemade cookies our staff is selling. Our staff prepared them and they have put lots of sweat into making them. So if you find them salty, kindly forgive us. I have to go and reread the instructions book once again before landing the plane. On behalf of our crew, I thank you for choosing our airlines. We hope you had a nice flight. This your captain signing off. Have a nice day."

'What the heck was that!' Hyoyeon thought as she grabbed on to her seat. She had had her seatbelts fastened and her eyes were as if they would pop out any moment. She looked to her left to find her mother sitting calmly and munching on the cookie she had bought after the announcement. 'Ewww!' she wanted to grab her mother's hand and stop her from eating it but she was too afraid to take her hands off of her seat.

'How come everyone else but me is looking so calm!' She screamed inside her mind.

"The travel was good. Right Hyonnie?" Mrs Kim clapped her hands and looked at her daughter enthusiastically. Hyoyeon looked at her mother and blinked. 'Mom, seriously?!' She thought but didn't dare say it out aloud.

"Come on. Let's catch a taxi." Mr.Kim announced as he hailed a taxi. After loading the luggage in it, they entered the vehicle.

'Seoul! I missed this place so much!' Hyoyeon breathed in a fistful of air.

"Stop!"

The taxi came to a sudden halt.

"What happened Hyonnie?" Mr Kim asked her daughter out of concern. It was out of blue that her daughter asked the driver to stop the car.

"Nothing mom. I just want to walk around and familiarize the place. You two can go without me. I will be there by lunch time." She smiled at her mother.

"Are you trying to excuse yourself from helping us unpack the luggage young lady!" Mr.Kim narrowed his eyes.

Hyoyeon sighed heavily before replying. "No dad. I..I just miss this place so much." She looked out of the window.

"Let her be honey." Mrs Kim said to her husband. Turning back to her daughter, she continued. "Go have fun sweetheart. But be at home for lunch and don't get yourself into trouble."

"Sure mom. I am not a small kid." Hyoyeon smiled and hugged her mother before getting out.

"I missed you soooooooooo much Seoul!" she spread her hands and looked up.

Hyoyeon didn't have anywhere in particular to go. So she let her legs take wherever. She wandered around enjoying the scenery.

Time flew by and soon it was lunch time. "I have to go back!" She realized looking at her wrist watch. "Where am I?" Hyoyeon twirled around on her right foot. She was lost. After gulping down some saliva, she let her instincts take over the best of her.

"Left it is." For an hour she had been letting a coin decide which road she should take.

"I think I have seen this tree before." She stopped and looked closely at the tree. It had a heart and some words were engraved on it. "May be it's deja vu." She shook her head and continued walking down the lane.

Hyoyeon breathed in some smoke and coughed. "Who the heck is smoking!" She shouted and looked around.

It was a group of thugs. They were sitting on a wooden bench and smoking.

"Yah! You guys are smoking weed right!" Hyoyeon shouted at a guy who wore a bandana around his neck. He removed the cigarette from his mouth and breathed out the smoke onto Hyoyeon's face.

"What" *cough* "the" *cough* "he.." She coughed continuously and was unable to finish the sentence.

Another guy wearing ripped out jeans and chains all over his neck walked over to her and got hold of her chin. "Hey there little kitty. Are you lost?" He said in a sarcastic tone.

"Bastard! Get your filthy hands off of me!" She hollered and pushed his hand away from her face. Immediately after that, she raised her hand to slap him but he caught her hand before she could.

"Woah! We got a fierce little pussycat here!" He said turning back to his friends and they smirked. "Let go!" Hyoyeon tried to wriggle out of his hands but she was at a disadvantage in every sense. Fighting against them was not an option.

"Sure I will. But before that, let's go have some fun, shall we?" He smirked and started pulling her. "No!" Hyoyeon managed to bite him and when he loosened his grip, she freed herself and ran away with all her might.

"Catch her!" She heard someone say. She increased her speed. She was good at sports, but since she was tired walking around

Please log in to read the full chapter