Two can play the game

Addicted to his kiss
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N Back with another update and another surprise.

It's a new character. There will be no more new characters. I hope.

Enjoy reading ^_^

 

‘Sorry sorry sorry sorry.’ Hyoyeon rubbed her palms together and danced to the hit song. The two best friends were walking down the lane that leads to Hyoyeon’s house.

 Kai laughed out loud at the choding’s Sorry sorry dance. ‘I can dance better than that!’ And he started dancing to it, shaking his hips slightly and bobbing his head.

Hyoyeon placed her hand on the left part of her chest. ‘Oh my god Kai! You look so y dancing like that!’ She said in a fake maiden accent.

‘Yah! I do look y when I dance!’ He pretended to be angry.

‘Right!’ She said in a sarcastic tone. ‘I look y when I dance. You don’t.’

‘Well, since I am nice unlike someone here, I will agree. You do look y when you dance. Not the choding dance though.’

 ‘Yes! Kai said I look y when I dance!’ Hyoyeon punched in the air.

‘So?’ Kai looked at her expectantly. ‘So what?’ She asked back.

‘So, don’t I also look y when I dance?’

‘Hmm…about that..’ She tapped her chin with index finger. ‘My answer is..’ Kai looked at her, his eyes full of hope. ‘No.’ She shook her head.

‘Aish! This girl!’ Kai started chasing her as she ran at full speed. His long legs helped him catch up with her soon and he tackled her with his strong pair of arms.

‘Let me go!’ Hyoyeon said in between her laughs. ‘Not until you tell me I look y when I dance.’ Kai started tickling her, making her laugh louder.

Hyoyeon’s phone played a girly tone, indicating that someone is calling her. ‘Kai, let me go. I have to answer the call!’

‘Fine.’ He released her. The girl fished out the phone from her bag and answered it without looking at the screen.  ‘Hello?’

Kai threatened to tickle her by poking her sides and retreating them quickly. ‘No!’ She screamed laughing. The boy continued it, making her laugh and she tried to avoid his touch by walking backwards.

‘Hello?’ She was concentrating on avoiding Kai’s hands that she didn’t hear anything from the other end.

Kai grabbed her again and started tickling her hard. ‘Kai, no! Stop it!’ She laughed with the phone still near her ear.  After a few minutes of tickling, teasing and laughing, Hyoyeon noticed that the caller had disconnected the call.

‘Bye Kai! See you on Sunday!’ She waved and as usual, they exchanged flying kisses.

After a long refreshing shower, Hyoyeon plopped on her bed. She smiled remembering her moments with Kai. I’m so lucky to have him in my life.

Her phone rang again and she answered it. ‘Hyoyeon-ah.’ She heard a girls voice. ‘Yuri-ah, why did you call?’

‘I called to remind you that we will be meeting at the park near our school at exactly five in the evening. Don’t be late.’

’Arasso. I will be there.’

‘Sure. And be prepared to perform the dare.’ Yuri let out an evil laugh making the blonde girl laugh.

Kkab Yul! Hyoyeon smiled. ‘Sure Yul! See you tomorrow. Goodnight.’

‘Goodnight Hyo.’

Hyoyeon looked at the phone screen and remembered that she had received a call that evening and didn’t attend it properly. She searched in the received calls section.

erted President.

Kris called me! There was also a message from him.

To maid,

        Come in front of Namsan tower tomorrow at 10 am. Don’t be late.

        And what were you doing with a guy at night!

 Hyoyeon scoffed. Night? He calls 6 30 pm night? And since when did he start caring about what I did!

Hyoyeon placed her phone back on the table with force. Like I will follow his orders! I’m not his maid!

 

Next day, like always, Hyoyeon found herself standing in front of Namsan tower a good ten minutes before the meeting time. She would tell that she won’t do what he tells her do but something in her makes her obey his orders. Like how she says she hates his kisses and yet anticipate them every day. She was wearing a simple black jean and white top with pictures of wolf on it. Her usual style.

                   Kris arrived in his black BMW. He stepped out wearing a black full sleeve shirt, the sleeves of which were folded revealing his toned forearms, a white skinny jean that revealed his long legs and a white high boots. His hair was combed backwards with gel and he wore an expensive metal wrist watch.

Hyoyeon barely noticed her jaw drop. Was it the BMW effect or the Kris effect, it was hard to tell. She could feel that everyone in that area was looking or more like ogling at the handsome guy. She narrowed her eyes at a four member group of teenage girls who were fangirling over him.

                               Placing her jaw back in its original place, she smiled at him. Kris didn’t smile back. ‘Let’s go.’ He grabbed her by her wrist and led her to his car. On the way, she flashed a smile of victory at the teenage girls while the girls looked at her with jealousy with a touch of shock.

 

The seats were made of pure black leather and sunk in when she sat. She had an urge to bounce while sitting on them but controlled herself. ‘Lotte world.’ Kris told the driver and the car roared to life.

Hyoyeon examined the car’s interior. There was a tinted glass separating the driver and the travelers. The windows were spotless. There was even a mini TV.

‘What were you doing with a guy at night?’ Hyoyeon looked to her left to see the guy looking out of the window, pretending to concentrate on the view outside.

‘He is not just any guy. He is my best friend. And since when is 6 30pm considered night?’ She replied in an arrogant tone.

‘It’s the same if it’s not me.’

What does that even mean! Her brows almost met as she thought. Knowing that she won’t get a proper answer from the intimidating guy, she didn’t ask it out loud.

‘Sir, we reached the place.’ The driver announced as the car came to a stop.

Kris pushed open the door and exited without saying anything. The girl had no other choice but to follow him. While he took large steps with his long legs, Hyoyeon half walked and half ran to keep up with him.

 

The two entered the shop. A staff quickly came for their assistance but Kris waved her away. Searching through the racks, he randomly picked a yellow knee length dress and shoved it into her hands.

‘Go and change into this!’ He pushed her into the nearest changing room before she could protest.

                             While Hyoyeon was changing, one of the staffs was trying to flirt with the

Please log in to read the full chapter