Weekend with?

Addicted to his kiss
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Another surprise for you guys! Before reading, I will give a clue so that you can guess the person who stalks Hyoyeon. This person is in exo and he always has an expression like this -_-.

PS: brown color is Chinese. and italics is Hyoyeon's thoughts.

 

 

Stupid Tao-shi! This is the third consecutive day that he is meeting Kris and not letting me have alone time with Kris!

Hyoyeon violently kicked a stone on the road while walking back home. The stone flew up the sky and hit a woman's head. Yelping, the lady dropped the groceries she was holding.

"OMG!" Hyoyeon gasped and covered .

"Who threw a stone at me?!" The mad woman looked around rubbing her head in the process.

Should I apologize and help her?

The woman in her late 40's saw Hyoyeon. "Yah! You brat! You are the one who threw the stone right? Come here! Let me beat you up properly!" She got hold of her umbrella that fell along with the groceries.

May be not.

Hyoyeon ran away as fast as she could. When she turned around the alley, she collided with another person and both of them fell. She sure likes to run into people.

"Ouch." Both of them yelped as they fell hard on their butts.

"I'm so sorry!" Hyoyeon got up apologizing and dusted her skirt.

"Hyoyeon-shi?"

That is when Hyoyeon finally looked up to see the person who is now standing in front of her.

It was a tall guy with a petite figure. He had brunette hair and was wearing the same school uniform as her. "Yes. Sorry, but I didn't get you." Hyoyeon narrowed her eyes on him.

"It's okay. I am Oh Sehun. A freshman in Seoul Academy like you." He introduced himself. Hyoyeon nodded. "Kim Hyoyeon. Freshman in Seoul Academy. But you already know that." She smiled. Sehun didn't return the smile. He simply nodded.

There was an awkward silence for a moment until Hyoyeon heard a woman yelling at a distance.

God she is still behind me!

"Umm..I have to go now. Nice meeting you Sehun-shi." Hyoyeon said a quick bye and dashed towards the opposite direction.

"Yah! You there! Stop!" The plump woman shouted and ran past Sehun.

For a second, it felt like he was smiling but soon changed back to his usual stoic face. He fished out a phone from his pocket and dialled a number. After several rings, the call was answered.

[only Sehun's part]

"I just talked to her now."

"No. I didn't go up to her and introduce myself. Apparently, she was running away from a woman who was chasing her for some reason and collided with me."

"Yes. Typical trouble-maker Hyoyeon." Sehun nodded.

"Nothing happened today. Nothing worth mentioning."

"Okay. See you. Bye."

The slim guy ended the call and made his way back home. His job for the day was over.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I have nothing to do." Hyoyeon said in a bored tone to no one in particular.

It was a weekend afternoon and she was lying on the beige colored couch in her living room.

All her plans for the weekend got canceled when Kai called her and told that he can't come. He told her that he was 'caught up with something'.

Seohyun and Yuri had planned to attend a concert with their friends and since Hyoyeon thought she'd be spending the week with Kai, she had excused herself. 

The blonde girl was in no mood to do anything else but hangout with someone since that was what she had imagined herself doing that weekend.

Hyoyeon sighed for the n'th time that day and grabbed her phone. She went through the contacts in hopes of finding someone, anyone to spend the day with.

To her misfortune, the only person in her contacts who is living in Seoul and, to her knowledge, is not busy was Kris.

"Kris? Are you kidding me!" Hyoyeon groaned and rolled her eyes. "No way!" She threw her phone and it fell on the coffee table with a light thud.

An hour later, Hyoyeon found herself standing in front of a mall. She wore a simple red jeans and white top with black sneakers.

Hyoyeon tapped her foot impatiently and glanced at her watch.

A few minutes later, a tall male approached her from far and he waved at her when he saw her.

Holding in her temper, Hyoyeon forced a smile.

"Sorry. Was caught up in traffic." He explained as he approached her. The blonde girl nodded.

"So, what do you want to do?" He asked.

Hyoyeon shrugged. "Nothing in particular. Something."

The guy smirked. "You just wanted to hangout with me, didn't you."

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes at his comment. "Conceited as always huh Kris?"

"Keep lying." He playfully smiled and grabbed Hyoyeon's hand. "Let's go grab something to eat." With that, he dragged her along with him.

                                       Kris and Hyoyeon entered a sweet shop. The shop was filled with variety of sweets from the ever so favorite chocolate to teeth tingling patbingsu. Chocolates of different shapes, sizes and wrappings were displayed. Since Hyoyeon was not a fan of chocolate, she didn't find the sight mouthwatering like other girls.

Hyoyeon scanned the varieties of sweets on her own while Kris was checking out the chocolate session. After deciding her pick,she went back to where Kris was.

"I will have frozen yogurt. What do you want Kris?" She asked.

Diverting his attention from the stack of chocolates in front of him, Kris looked at her with teasing eyes. "Me?" He leaned in till their faces were only inches apart. Hyoyeon leaned her head backwards instinctively. "I would like to have a lip lock."  He smirked.

"A..a what?" Hyoyeon stuttered with her eyes big like an owl's.

Lip lock means kiss right?   

Hell she wanted a kiss but...she looked around them and back at Kris whose face was still dangerously close to her's. But they are in public!

"Lip lock." He repeated in a y voice.

Kris was not making it any easier for Hyoyeon. She started sweating and started looking everywhere else his handsome face.

"I...w..we..." She stuttered.

"We?" The ever teasing Kris asked.

Hyoyeon started fiddling with her fingers. "We...we are in public." She replied while looking at the floor. Not that the floor tiles seemed exceptionally attractive to her. More like she was nervous to look at Kris.

"So?'

"It is inappropriate to kiss in public." She bit her lips.

A moment of silence followed, after which Kris broke

Please log in to read the full chapter