Tables have turned

Addicted to his kiss
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

A/N to the ones I trolled, sorry not sorry *mehrong* and to the ones who missed it, should I do it again? :D...I can upload the troll chapter again if you guys want to see it ;)

Brown - Chinese/Mandarin

Crossing my fingers that you guys will like the update. Don't forget to comment :)

 

“I can’t believe I have to wear this.”  Hyoyeon twirled around to get a better look of oneself on the human sized mirror.
 The three girls had gathered together in Seohyun’s house to try out their outfits for the cultural event. Each class had a theme and Hyoyeon’s class was doing traditional café. So the girls and boys had to wear hanbok. Yuri’s class was doing the host café. There was a twist to it. The girls had to dress up as boys and vice versa for the boys. In short, gender bender. Hyoyeon on the other hand had to wear a butler costume as she was in the hospitality committee. She blamed the one who came up with the idea and the ones who agreed to do it. Though she looked extremely attractive in it, it was just not her style and it made her uncomfortable.
“You look great Hyo.” Seohyun complimented her friend and Yuri nodded along. “Guys are going to drool over you tomorrow.”
Hyoyeon playfully smacked Yuri’s arm laughing. “Your class is doing gender bender host café right?” Yuri pretended to be hurt and rubbed the spot where Hyo had hit while nodding.

“I would love to see Kris dressed up as a girl.” Hyoyeon said.
“No, Kris is not going to dress up as a girl.” Yuri shook her head earning a questioning look from the blonde. “He is the President so obviously he will be wearing suit.” Hyoyeon’s mouth formed an ‘o’.  “But I thought you guys were not in good terms. You were avoiding him like a plague just the other day.” Yuri continued.
Hyoyeon looked away on the mirror. “Yeah, I was” she smoothened the skirt with her hands “but we talked it out and everything is fine now.”
“I promise that I won’t touch you without your permission ever again.”
Hyoyeon remembered his promise and unintentionally frowned. “Stupid promise.” She murmured.
“Did you say something Hyo?” Seohyun asked and the other one just shook her head. “Okay, let’s help Yuri dress up as a guy then.” She smiled.

.

.

.


Young Kris sat on the bench staring at the other kids playing in the park. He had tried talking to them but since none of them knew Chinese and he didn’t know Korean, he couldn’t join them. Throughout the vacation he was having advanced classes taken by highly qualified teachers appointed by his mother. Finally when he was given a week free before the classes would resume, he had no friends to play with.
Kris pouted sadly as he watched kids of same age have fun building sand castles, playing catch and the likes. He was just seven years old and he deserved to have fun like any other kid but he was helpless.
“You alone?”
Kris looked at the girl who had approached him. She was short, petite, cute and looked the same age as him. She had an adorable V-smile on her face but he didn’t understand what she had just asked him in Korean. He looked back at her bewildered. Finally someone had approached him for the first time but he was incapable of having a proper conversation with them.
Not getting an answer from him, the girl’s smile faded away slowly. Yifan knew that she would soon run away to play with her friends leaving him alone like all the other kids he had tried talking to.
“Are you deaf?” She used to gestures to communicate with him and he understood what she meant. His eyes widened at the question and shook his head rapidly. “I don’t know Hangul.” He replied in Mandarin.
Kris had no hope that she would understand him but at least she wouldn’t think that he is dumb, was what he thought.
“You are Chinese?” She asked him in Chinese. Kris was surprised and glad at the same time hearing her speak in Chinese.
“Yes, we came here a few months ago.”
The girl nodded. “No wonder you are sitting alone. I’m Korean but me and my family lived in China till last year so I know Chinese.”
“Xiao Yuan.” She extended her hand for a friendly shake and he took it. “Wu Yifan.”
She pulled him up smiling. “Let’s go. I’ll introduce you to my friends.” She dragged him along with her into the play ground.


Kris turned off the alarm and sat up on his bed thinking about the dream he had. It was no dream. It was the start of a beautiful friendship but alas, Hyoyeon doesn’t remember him. He removed the sheets and stood up to get ready for the hectic day.


The school festival.

.

.

.

“Since you have a VIP pass, one of the students will be escorting you around the school. Thank you for coming. Enjoy the day.” Hyoyeon smiled warmly. Her cheeks were hurting from smiling like that at the visitors from the morning.
“Aren’t you feeling tired Vice President?” One of the concerned girls’ asked her. Hyoyeon smiled back. “I’m fine. Thank for your concern.”
“I think you should take a break Vice President.” One of the guys’ insisted and everyone else approved. They have been seeing her working sincerely without any break from the beginning and were impressed. Though they initially doubted Kris’s decision on appointing her as the VP, after observing Hyoyeon’s sincerity, dedication and hard work, they had to agree that the President took the right decision as he always did.
    Hyoyeon opened to reject but they kept on insisting and she felt like she needed one. Although she didn’t show it on her face, she was indeed feeling tired.
“I’ll freshen up and join you guys soon.”

.

.
Hyoyeon splashed the water on her face and looked at her reflection on the mirror. You’re doing well Hyoyeon. She smiled and wiped her face and hands with tissue.
She walked hastily back to the entrance, worried that something will go wrong when she is absent. As she took a quick left, her body smashed against another one and she lost balance. But before her body hit the ground, the other person held her tight in his arms.
The person was none other than Kris. 

Hyoyeon stared at him while in his arms as he stared back at her. She felt her heart beating inside her chest at the closeness. He helped her stand up and quickly removed his hands.

Hyoyeon smiled thinking how clumsy she is and the person she always runs into is Kris.
Now he would say something like ‘You like my chest so much huh?’ . She thought and laughed in her mind.

“I’m sorry.”
What Kris said was what she least expected him to say. She looked at him perplexed.
Kris was avoiding her eyes looking hither and there. “I’d promised that I would not touch you again without your permission but I just did. I’m sorry.”
“Oh, it’s okay.” Hyoyeon nodded as a mix of emotions filled her heart.
“So, are you having any trouble in the front desk? You look tired.” Kris asked out of concern. “It’s bit hectic but I’m coping.” She faked a smile. “And you look more tired than me.”
Kris indeed looked tired. There was a small tint of darkness under his eyes. His otherwise perfect face now looked like it had lost its shine. “Just busy these days.” His lips curled upwards with much effort.
The two then parted ways to resume their jobs. Hyoyeon, with a heav

Please log in to read the full chapter