A fool who fell in love

Addicted to his kiss
Please log in to read the full chapter

I'll never abandon you guys and Happy 15000+ views ^_^

 

 

Hyoyeon and Kai were standing in front of Hyoyeon’s class chatting before the classes started. She was laughing along as Kai narrated a funny incident that happened in his new workplace. Hyoyeon noticed a girl standing awkwardly behind Kai, shifting from leg to the other looking nervous.


“Do you need any help?” Being the caring person Hyoyeon was, she asked the helpless looking girl. Kai turned around to see who she was talking to and immediately recognized the person.


“Oh, it’s you.” He smiled.

“Nae sunbae.” The girl smiled. “Thanks for yesterday.” She stretched her hands forward revealing the small piece of cloth in her petite hands. “I washed it.”

“There was no need for you to return it. You can keep it.” He rejected kindly but the girl insisted and shook her head. So Kai took the hand kerchief from her hands. “You’re welcome by the way.”

“Bye Kai sunbae and Hyoyeon sunbae.”The short girl smiled and bowed at her two sunbaes before leaving.

“Bye you -shi.” Kai waved back at the girl before she left whilst Hyoyeon simply smiled and nodded.

“Who is it?” Hyoyeon wiggled her brows teasingly.

“Who?” Kai turned back to face Hyoyeon. “Her?” He pointed at the direction you left. “She fell and was bleeding so I helped her yesterday. I gave her my handkerchief which she returned now.” He showed the cloth before pushing it inside his pant pockets.

“She looks good.” Hyoyeon had no intention of letting it go. Kai normally doesn’t talk to girls except Hyoyeon so it was a rare event and she had to take maximum advantage of it. “Do I smell love?~”

“Oh Hyo, quit it, will you?” He waved his hand looking away.

“Really, she looks good. Why don’t try going out?” 

Hyoyeon was half teasing and half being sincere. Since middle school, when they became friends, she has never seen Kai showing even the slightest interest in any girl. Hence, she wanted to encourage her friend to go out with someone instead of hanging around with her all the time. But little did she know that Kai never showed that kind of interest in any girl because all along, he was in love with her, truly, madly, deeply.
Even though Kai’s heart was hurting, he laughed and changed the topic making Hyoyeon burst into another round of laughter. As the two talked on oblivious to the surroundings and the envious stares, Tao saw them enroute to Kris’s room.

“Do you really like Hyoyeon?” Tao asked as he entered the room.

Kris looked up from his laptop at his friend. “Why do you ask that now?”

“Do you or do you not?”

 “What’s your problem?” Kris looked away from the laptop screen to glare at his friend.

Tao shrugged. “I doubt where my loyalty lies. I really like HyoKai that I’m starting to wonder whether I should support you guys.”

“HyoKai..so stupid. HyoKris is way better.” Kris murmured under his breath feeling irritated. It was too quiet that Tao didn’t catch it.

“Are you still on to that thing?” Tao spoke up as he got bored waiting for Kris to finish his work. Kris kept on typing numbers into the laptop and chose not to answer but Tao continued throwing questions at his friend.

“When will this be over? When are you going to tell Hyoyeon about this? What about..”

“Tao, out! Now!” Kris growled not looking away from the screen.

“Fine.” The latter shrugged nonchalantly and got up “But you have to join me for lunch.” He said and left without waiting to listen Kris deny.
So when it was lunch break, Kris was forcefully dragged into the cafeteria by Tao. It had been a while since Kris went to eat in the cafeteria since he had been occupied lately. The two grabbed their food and walked on to find a free spot.

“Hyoyeon-ah!” 

Tao waved at the blonde girl who was sitting at a table and invited himself to the table. Hyoyeon was more than glad to have them join her. Kris gulped upon seeing the girl. They haven’t met since the day she had changed her tactics. Tao made Kris sit down next to Hyoyeon to her right and he sat next to Kris. Seohyun and Yuri were sitting on the other side. 

“Where is Kai-ssi and Sehun-ssi?” Seohyun asked. “They have dance practice.” Hyoyeon replied as she poked the salad with her fork.

As the five continued eating calmly, Hyoyeon suddenly had an idea. Revenge time! She thought whilst smirking. She slide her free right hand under the table grabbed onto Kris’s knees making him gasp lightly. Then she let it glide slowly up his thighs, very slowly in a teasing way making him squirm. When she pressed his inner thighs, his grasp on the chopsticks tightened. Hyoyeon looked around at her friends who were having their food oblivious to what was happening under the table and bit her lips suppressing her laughter.

“Are you okay Kris?” Seeing Kris turning all red, Tao asked. Hyoyeon barely m

Please log in to read the full chapter