The troubled girl

Addicted to his kiss
Please log in to read the full chapter

The next day, Hyoyeon arrived at school in Kai's bicycle like the day before.

Hyoyeon and Kai's rumoured relation was a hot topic in the school since the day they came together and some students came early to see it for themselves.

Some were rooting for the couple and even came up with a couple name for them.

'HyoKai'.

And obviously there were some haters. Girls who preferred Kai to be single if they are not his girlfriend and boys who wanted the hot blondie for themselves.

The two happily walked into the building together. Hyoyeon's mood was better after a night's sleep. She was back to her cheery self. Kai made a random joke making Hyoyeon laugh. Her eyes shrunk and cheeks turned red as she laughed out loud.

Her bright smiling face faded away quickly like someone had switched it off, when she saw Kris standing in front of her class.

Seeing Kris, she realized that yesterday's events were still bothering her. Everything from the heated make-out session to the apologising flashed through her mind leaving her flustered and unable to speak.

Kai glanced at the short girl wondering why she stopped laughing all of a sudden. He followed her eyes to see the tall guy standing, with his back leaning on the wall. His face turned grim.

Girls were standing hither and there, admiring the model-like guy. They didn't dare approach him. They knew that he was totally out of any of their league.

Kris saw the girl with her so-called best friend. He was not particularly happy to see her with him now that the game was officially on. Nonetheless, he smiled, his fake gentleman smile and approached the blonde girl.

"Good morning Kai." Kris smiled but didn't get a wish in return.

Kai was no fake gentleman. He didn't care about maintaining a fake image in front of people whom he doesn't even know well. Hence Kai decided not to smile back nor wished Kris since he didn't want to do so.

Kris's expression didn't change one bit even though he was ignored in front fellow students. With the fake smile still on his face, he grabbed Hyoyeon's wrist. She was standing there, still feeling all flustered.

"I will be taking her." Kris pulled and the girl took a few steps towards the guy because of the force.

Kai immediately grabbed Hyoyeon's other hand. "Where?"

Hyoyeon looked at Kai and back at Kris when he spoke. "We have student council matters to take care of." He said in a calm tone.

Kai looked like he was annoyed. "Her classes will start after a while." He pulled the petite girl, making her take a few steps towards him.

Kris pulled her back and she stumbled towards him. "I know but Student council President and vice-president are allowed to skip classes when necessary." He explained.

Kai lost this time. He knew he didn't have a good enough reason to stop Kris from taking her away with him.

God! Why did she have to be the vice-president! He complained in his mind as he released her hand.

Hyoyeon could literally see dust settling like how it does after an intense match.

"Then I guess I will see you during the lunch break." Kai said to which she simply nodded.

Kris smirked slightly and dragged the girl along with him. Hyoyeon, though reluctantly, followed him.

Hyoyeon cleared . "So, what is it that I have to do?" She asked.

They had arrived the room almost 15 minutes before but Kris didn't speak one word. He settled down on his chair and busied himself with a Dan Brown novel. Hyoyeon sat in her usual place expecting the blonde guy to give her some work like he had told Kai. But she got nothing and hence she finally decided to get over her hesitation and ask him about it.

Kris looked up from the dark blue hardbound book and looked at her. "There is no work for you to do right now." He repositioned the book in his right hand and continued reading.

Hyoyeon looked at him unbelievably. Then why was she brought here!

"If I have no work here, I will go to my class. I can't afford to miss the classes for no purpose." She grabbed her bag that was kept on the table and was about to stand up when Kris called her. "Wait."

He folded the thick book and kept it on the table. "Which all subjects do you today?"

"Maths, science and history." She replied.

Kris stood up and walked towards the couch to get hold of his backpack. After rummaging through the bag, he took three notes from it. "Here. You can use these notes to study." He gave her the notes she took them and looked at the books and back at Kris confusedly.

He went back and resumed reading the fiction novel. Hyoyeon chose a random note and opened it to find that it was a maths note. Turning the pages, she roughly examined it. She found the notes well-written and precise. It was neatly written with all the steps and the important equations were highlighted. In short, it was the perfect study material.

Hyoyeon gladly turne

Please log in to read the full chapter