The battle begins

Addicted to his kiss
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N check out the HyoHan fic I started coz majority of u voted 'yes'.

It's named 'Getting Revenge on my ex' :)

Kai rode his bicycle into the school with Hyoyeon sitting at the back. She was holding onto Kai's shoulder.

All the students looked at them with doubtful eyes. No one  has dared to come like that to their school even if the two were dating.

But Kai and Hyoyeon are not like others. Their relationship is also like none other. Though it is a purely platonic relation, they were used to displaying skinship in public. Which makes people misunderstand their relation.

Kai stopped the bicycle in the parking lot and Hyoyeon got off.

"You shouldn't have come to pick me." She said.

Kai locked the cycle. "Why? You don't like a free ride to school every morning?" He asked while swinging the backpack over his shoulders.

"No. It's because my house is in the opposite direction! I don't want to trouble you." She pouted.

"Aigoo. I told you it's okay. Besides, I will get some good excercise in the morning." He pretended to flex his muscles making Hyoyeon laugh. "I guess it's fine then."

"Of course it's fine." He smiled. "Let's go now." He grabbed her hand and walked into the school.

At the same time, Kris had arrived in his black BMW. He opened the door and stepped out to see Hyoyeon and Kai holding hands and walking into the school building.

'Not so good start for the day!' His eyebrows twitched.

Two girls walked past him.

"Look, Hyoyeon and Kai are holding hands!" One of them said.

"Woah! They even came together in his bicycle! So cute!~" The other girl said excitedly.

Kris clenched his fist. The more he heard about the two best friends, the stronger he felt his heart tug.

"Good morning sunbae!~" A middle school girl greeted him.

Kris's usual gentleman face was back again and he greeted back smiling.

 

"See you during break time." Kai waved at the blonde girl and she waved back.

Hyoyeon placed her bag on the desk and sat down.

Yuri was sitting on Seohyun's desk and the maknae was busy racking her bag for something.

"What?" The short girl asked when she noticed Yuri glaring at her.

"Nothing." She shook her head. "Hyoyeon-ah, I think you have lost the bet. Right?" Yuri felt it was the best time to talk about it since Hyoyeon seemed to be in a good mood.

The blondie groaned. "Oh right! The bet!" She smacked her head. "Yeah. I guess I lost it." She pouted.

"I knew you would lose the bet. Kris is a gentleman." Yuri flashed a smile of victory.

"I agree that I lost the bet but I will never agree to what you said about Kris." Hyoyeon scoffed.

"Losers have no voice." Yuri stuck out her tongue. "About the penalty, we decided to make you do three dares." She showed three fingers at Hyoyeon.

"What all?" Hyoyeon already had a bad feeling about this.

"You will get to know one by one. The dares will be revealed within 24 hours before it's time of execution." The dark girl sounded like an MC describing the rules of a game show.

"Okay." Hyoyeon sounded unsure. Was it actually okay?

"For the first dare, we will have to have a sleepover at Seobb's house this saturday." Yuri continued.

"My house?!" Seohyun who was busy with her backpack, immediately responded upon hearing her name. Yuri nodded back nonchalantly.

"Why my house? Can't we have it at your house?" She asked in a worried expression.

"We can't. Because.." Yuri leaned in and said the rest of the sentence in the maknae's ear.

"Omo! Yul, isn't that a bit too much?" Seohyun covered with a shocked expression.

"What? What's too much?" Hyoyeon looked at the two confusedly.

"You will know that later." Yuri replied. She turned back to Seohyun and continued. "It will be fine. I have everything planned." She assured the worried maknae.

'Why did I have to make this bet!' Hyoyeon regretted.

 

 

After grabbing lunch, the trio sat down on a table that could accommodate 8 people. The three sat on one side of the table.

Kris was the first one to arrive along with Tao. "Since I saw you sitting at a bigger table I bought Tao along. I hope that is okay." Kris flashed his gentleman smile.

Seohyun's cheeks turned pink. "Sure. That is fine." She replied nodding.

Tao greeted the three girls and they greeted him back.

"Why a bigger table?" He enquired as he sat down. "Kai will be joining us." Hyoyeon replied smiling.

"Oh." Was only what Kris said. He was not so happy to hear the Kai will be joining them.

'At least I am the one sitting opposite to her.' Kris smiled satisfyingly.  

Soon, Kai came along with Sehun. Sehun sat next to Tao and Kai sat down next to Hyoyeon without hesitation. The girls shifted themselves to make space for Kai.

Kris frowned slightly at the scene. Sitting opposite to <<<<<<< sitting next to. He felt like he had lost a battle that was never fought.

"Hyo, that is my friend Sehun. He used to be in my school but moved to Seoul before you joined." Kai introduced his friend. " and Sehun this is.." Hyoyeon cut him off. "We have met before." She smiled.

'Of course I know that you two have met.' Kai and Sehun exchanged knowing smiles.

"I should introduce my friends. This is Yuri." She pointed to the dark girl sitting next to her. Yuri nodded smiling. "She is in class B. And that is Seohyun." Everyone looked at the black haired girl. "She is in the same class as mine. Class A. She is the class president." Hyoyeon introduced proudly.

"You have pretty friends Hyoyeon-ah." Kai said earning two flushed faces from the pretty girls and a raised brow from his best friend.

Hyoyeon resumed to her task of introducing. "This is Huang Zitao." She looked at the panda eyed guy with eyes filled with admiration. "He is the student council Secretary. More than that, he has saved me once from a group of girls that were bullying me."

Everyone in the table, except Tao and Kris looked at the blonde girl with expressions mixed with confusion and shock.

"What?!" Kai was the first one to respond. "What happened? When? You didn't tell me about such a thing!"

"Kai! Calm down!" Hyoyeon said looking at Kai. "Besides, " she turned to Tao and continued. "Tao-shi came to rescue me before anything happened." She smiled and Tao smiled back.

"That is so nice of you Tao-shi." Seohyun said. Yuri nodded agreeing to the maknae. "Why didn't tell us about it Hyo?" Yuri enquired.

"I didn't want you guys to worry about it. Sorry." She flashed a shy smile. "I will explain it to you later." She turned to Kai. "And you too."

"Let's have lunch before the bell rings, shall we?" Hyoyeon said and everyone nodded.

Except Kris. He didn't get to be introduced like others and that upset him. Everyone in the table knows him, doesn't mean he shouldn't get an introduction.

Kris pouted like a little kid in his mind and continued eating.

"Hyoyeon-ah, eat some vegetables." Kai said putting some on her plate using chopsticks.

"Eww! I don't want to eat that!" She placed the broccolis back on his'.

He put them on her's again. "You should! This will make you strong." He argued.

The two friends were arguing like a couple. Yuri saw this and elbowed the m

Please log in to read the full chapter