Chapter 2

Forever Yours~~ [sequel to Gonna make you mine!]

"Oppa!" You called out to Niel who was deep in thoughts, in front of you.

"Oh...Haesung ah, it's you..." he turned around.

"What are you thinking of?" you asked.

"ah... erm... come here.." he said, pulling you aside while leaving Changjo waiting.

"what is so secretive about it?" you asked.

"erm... I... want.. to fall in love..." Niel said, stuttering.

"ooh.... who's the girl?" you asked.

"molla... i haven't found the girl yet... the girls in our school are.. you know..." he said.

"well.. you won't know.. i don't think all girls are like them..." you said.

"yah! what are you two talking about?" Changjo asked impatiently.

"I'm sure you will find a girl of your dream soon! Hwaiting! Let's go back now.." you told Niel and walked back to Changjo.

"What did you two talk about?" Changjo asked you silently.

"hmm... i'm not telling you!" you said.

"yah! why? i'm your boyfriend, you should tell me!" he said.

"Niel oppa is my friend, and it's his privacy.. i have to respect him.." you said. He pouted and you just ignored him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Niel oppa..." you mouthed to him secretly.

"mwol?" he mouthed back.

"your right hand side.... that girl over there...." you mouthed to him. He turned to look.

"hmm... not my type keke..." he mouthed and giggled.

"yah! what are you two so secretive about?" Changjo said to you.

"wae? is someone jealous?" you said.

"am i so petty?" he said.

"erm... yes.." you nodded.

"yah!" you stared at you but you ignored him.

"oppa, what kind of girls do you like?" you asked Niel privately.

"hmm.... someone who is kindhearted and cheerful and not as fake as them..." he answered.

"ah... i'll keep a lookout for you..." you said.

"gomawo Haesung! and don't tell the rest! They will laugh at me for sure!" he said.

"sure oppa! i won't tell them!" you then hooked your fingers with him, making a promise.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first few chapters will be about what happened to the rest of Teen Top as i only gave a brief summary at the previous story.....